AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Jutsu (CYOJ)

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress_of_Legacies View Post
    Why a jutsu for that? You could always just call Hiro Nakamura!

Mines is methane-no-jutsu.... don't ask.
    aha........

Kuchiyose:Hiro Nakamura....

"yatta!!!!"hiro said..."i'm in New yo............hey,who are you guys...???did i bent myself to feudal era???"

maybe something like that might happen....

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Junior Member eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli******'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 03:42 PM
    Threads

Raining Shurikens!
    Tornado Wind Ball Jutsu!
    NARUTO FREAK NARUTO FREAK NARUTO FREAK

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kuchiyose: Konoha no Chou!!!!!!

then millions of the butterflies which looks like Leaves appeared............

and then.....something like Naruto's Kage Bunshin no jutsu-the butterflies then became millions of 'myself'....... the rest of the functions are similar to Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.................

just that this doesn't takes up as much chakra as Kage Bunshin no Jutsu......

and it's got much higher defense and agility than Naruto's........just that the attack is half of the original............

Senior Member dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light has a reputation beyond repute dark_is_light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 10:59 PM
    Threads

Corpse Puppetry no Jutsu. Basically, if you kill someone, you can control their dead bodies. It can attack for you, yet doesn't use much chakra so it's more practical than using shadow clones...if you have any dead bodies lying around.
    Last edited by dark_is_light; 01-25-2008 at 01:18 AM.
    I embrace all that humanity fears within.

Our perception of the world allows us to perceive ourselves.

Being different often means being alone.

Some people try so hard to hide from the world, only to find that the world doesn't know they exist. Will you give up?

I just graduated from the Psycho Ward, wanna play?

Senior Member Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:35 AM
    Threads

It would be transforming into an angel. You lose a lot of chakra but you are unstopable. You get a lot of power.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Dark Fog Jutsu-Create a dar great fog in which only i can see.
    Sumoning Jutsu The 7 Wraiths-Sumons 7 wraiths which gain more power in darkness so combined with Dark Fog it gives them more power and they can see through the fog since they are also dark.Flaw-The less the darkness the weaker they become.
    Demonic Turn Out-Half Ilusion half real.You get into an ilusion and if your mind is weak you explode but if you have a strong will you just get injured a bit.Flaw-Takes alot of chakra.
    Eternal Darkness Jutsu-The most strongest one.Casts you into another dimension where you fight an endles battle with thousands of demons and you can never die.Flaw-Takes alot of chakra and time to do it.
    I have some more but this is all for now.Tell me your thoughts about them.

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

Insanity No Jutsu (More of a bloodline trait thing I was thinking of): If some of "my character's" blood comes into contact with any of my opponents bare skin, they feel an absurd amount of pain. The pain will grow, while causing no physical damage to the body, until that person is either driven insane or they find a way to get the blood of, which will have solidified into a tattoo. (Perhaps cutting off the skin that has the blood on it?)

Pain No Jutsu (Again, more of a bloodline trait): With a touch, "my character" can cause pain inproportionate to the strike. A poke can cause enough pain for a man to keel over etc. Once the contact is broken, the pain stops.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alchemy no Jutsu......

the person using it have the power of alchemy<as in Fullmetal Alchemist> temporarily cause it cost themhuge chakra.....

Junior Member chaos hero777 is infamous around these parts chaos hero777 is infamous around these parts chaos hero777 is infamous around these parts chaos hero777 is infamous around these parts chaos hero777 is infamous around these parts chaos hero777 is infamous around these parts chaos hero777's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

mine would be like the rasangian but i use the gaia as a ball ya now and its as powerfull as the red chakra rasangian ya now
    let live and die!

Member Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

My one I thought of is a kekkei genkai...havent named it but its based on a triskelion...basicly the mind works at a rate of three...able to focus his eyes fully on three dif things at once also three dif sounds...hes more intelegent, faster, and stronger(by three obviously)...he can also brake into three dif selves, not clones, actualy three dif bodys...the backdraw of that is his personality splits three ways and he is then at normal strengths...and when he is split up he has a hive mind so long as his other selves are close enough.(eyes look:like a green jap triskelion and rest is black...ears pointed)

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

"Zero Field Jutsu" negate all technique that uses hand signs' in a 50 meter radius for eight minutes.

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

ok, i dont like naruto to much anymore but i do find myself thinking of all the cool jutsu that can be made.

here s one i thought of a long time ago. Lightning shield jutsu.
    makeing chakra come to the surface along the top of your head then makeing it perfectly, fast and powerful flow down the body into the ground at high speed, and useing chakra in the feet to cycle most of the lost chakra in the ground back into the body.
    The chakra moves so fast that it can deflect outside influance on the body. ( wepons attacks, fire balls, ect....) Also depending on how you manipulate the flow it can make you move along the ground at high speeds. ( only on flat surfaces.) Anyone that attacks it with a kick or punch will have thier limb ripped in the direction of the chakra flow. ( not ripped off but it would like be hitting a tire that is spinning at 30mph.) The Jutsu has no hand signs just chakra control.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Member Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

Well I have a Lot of justu, they are based on japanese Mythology, but lets just have a light demonstration shall we!

*Draws Kusanagi*

Ninpo: Kusanagi Gamataichi

*Petsu releases tons of wind infused with chakra that cut anything!*

Ninpo: Kuchiyose no jutsu

*Petsu summons Orchi no Yamato*

This is a Giant beast/Snake/Dragon featured in Japanese mythology(go and research it), and the original resting place of the Kusanagi blade!
    Konoha Baka Rangers
    Captain: Petsu-chan

Junior Member Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 08:52 PM
    Threads

Shadow Raikiri: shadow chidori
    1000 shadow birds

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

kamehameha no justu
    this would be for those people that can manipulate wind chakra

Junior Member Master-Perry is on a distinguished road Master-Perry's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 05:14 AM
    Threads

mehameha no justu
    this justu can minipulate wnid and fire.

Junior Member TRACY WHITE is on a distinguished road TRACY WHITE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2008 09:34 PM
    Threads

Default Doom's 7 Deaths Shadow Clone Jutsu

When this Jutsu is used 7 gastly looking shadow clones appaer and you die 7 different ways. There is no counter attack.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by vivvav View Post
    Atsusagan.
    This is actually a bloodline trait. Is that ok?
    Anyway, Atsusa is a word meaning "Heat". This is an eye trait, except it allows you to control heat. Here are various things you can do with it:
    Sense heat (useful for tracking)
    Make things hotter or colder (freeze or overheat your foes 0.0)
    Makes you immune to fire and fire based explosions.

There's also this jutsu that I came up with.
    Rikkido Kasai No Jutsu (Liquid Fire Jutsu)

By combining fire and earth chakra, you overheat earth, reverting it to its liquid state (lava) which you can then control.
    Those are so awesome!
    I can't believe you came up with them! Amazing!!

Well, I came up with the jutsu: Invisa Jutsu!
    You become invisable! Aren't I a visionary?
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Junior Member emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

deth eye no jutsu one glear and you die

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Default kill everybody in the world no jitsu

the name kinda tells you about the jitsu
    no more explaniation
    (kinda something naruto would use against saske in the beginning

Wait, this guy is still here? Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Waffili-ron-no-Jutsu
    Waffle Iron Jutsu

Dragon, Tiger, Dog, Fire

Metal nearby forms around hands and hands become hot waffle irons. Anything struck in the face with one is turned into a waffle and eaten by random ravenous iguanas.

o_0;

Enjoy. *passes the syrup*
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

Lightning style: Dance of one thousand blades
    causes lightning to form into blades and converge on the target
    dragon, tiger, dragon, dog, monkey

fire style: hellfire pillar
    cause pillars of flame to sprout from the earth and engulf the target but uses but alot of chakra
    dog, monkey, ox, dog, ox, dog, tiger, dragon

fire style: cleasing of the impure earth
    at the cost of the users life, they can convert all chakra and energy in their body into a ball and release it at the target at super high speeds. causes destruction of everything in a 20KM radius
    specialized hand seal, index and pinky fingers up resting on other hands open palm

genjutsu: Demon Chain
    cause the targets to trapped in a trance where they have heightened pain sensors and are tormented by invisible demons
    bird, horse, ox, ram, serpant,money, hare, dargon, dog, boar (repeat 10 times)
    Last edited by gangman5; 04-12-2008 at 10:21 PM.

RETIRED. Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

( Well I'll be darned. I didn't see this one. )

A bit corny, but whatever. 8D;;

" AUF Reign of chaos wind jutsu. " ( AUF stands for Alichino'tora Unit Fighter )
    (x Retiring from this site. Am moving to Osaki, Miyagi in two weeks ( as of 5.29.15 ). I don't know if this site is blocked over there and I'd rather not deal with the mess. G'bye, scrub lords!

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    Threads

Chaos No Jutsu!

Chaos No Jutsu unleashes Flying Half Cyborg Half WereSeal babies!

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

back again with one more

The 9th gate:soul gate
    the most powefull of all the gates, can only be opened with someone who possess immense power, located at the crown of the head. at the cost of your own soul, you are able to increase your strength to that beyond even the kyuubis full power and your jutsus do 50X their normal damage. when the gate is closed again you die and go to nothingness (like limbo)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information