AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Jutsu (CYOJ)

Member Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2007 01:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Create Your Own Jutsu (CYOJ)

Hopefully no one thought of this, but if you could create any jutsu and as much jutsu as you would want, what jutsu would you create?
    Jon "Invincible/Muteki" Walkow
    Evolution of Invincible

"It's one thing to be fast, another thing to be Invincible."

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 04:20 AM
    Threads

Kirakira no jutsu (sparkle jutsu), lightning type attack that shocks the opponent and sends them flying with their body sparkling.
    hehe, um, this is kinda taken from my "naruto character". but it's my own invention (to my knowledge.)
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Member Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2007 01:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kira712 View Post
    Kirakira no jutsu (sparkle jutsu), lightning type attack that shocks the opponent and sends them flying with their body sparkling.
    hehe, um, this is kinda taken from my "naruto character". but it's my own invention (to my knowledge.)
    Awesome attack. Yeah, that's fine if it's from your "Naruto character". I would share mine, but I think mine are crappy, haha.
    Jon "Invincible/Muteki" Walkow
    Evolution of Invincible

"It's one thing to be fast, another thing to be Invincible."

Junior Member Vampiric-Daemon is on a distinguished road Vampiric-Daemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 07:24 AM
    Threads

Kage Muteki no Jutsu (Invincible Shadow Jutsu) You turn into a shadow allowing you to hide anywhere in the shadows anywhere, as well as being invicible for the first ten minutes of activation. This Jutsu is usually used for stealth and the only way to attack someone after the activation of this jutsu is to deactivate it.
    Is the world mad? Or is it just me?

Can you see this state of despair that the world is in? Can you see?

It's obviously the misconception that they want you to believe, or else you would answer me...

Junior Member vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2007 07:33 AM
    Threads

Atsusagan.
    This is actually a bloodline trait. Is that ok?
    Anyway, Atsusa is a word meaning "Heat". This is an eye trait, except it allows you to control heat. Here are various things you can do with it:
    Sense heat (useful for tracking)
    Make things hotter or colder (freeze or overheat your foes 0.0)
    Makes you immune to fire and fire based explosions.

There's also this jutsu that I came up with.
    Rikkido Kasai No Jutsu (Liquid Fire Jutsu)

By combining fire and earth chakra, you overheat earth, reverting it to its liquid state (lava) which you can then control.
    Jacob Frank

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Shoop Da Whoop No Jutsu ( Firing mah Laser Jutsu)

Before this Jutsu can be utilized properly you first have to use the Chargin No Jutsu which is the precursor to this attack.

By focusing your chakra to the utmost using Chargin No Jutsu, you can then scream SHOOP DA WHOOOP and unleash your chakra in a massive blue unblockable stream of pure concentrated energies and light, the ultimate Jutsu that has a tremendous drain on the user.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 04:20 AM
    Threads

lol, um that's what I'd call a counter jutsu alright.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i'd like to have jutsu(s) connected with ice n fire...
    it can freeze u in no moment n burn you all over in 1 sec.
    i'm not good at naming though...T.T

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 05:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Bukkake no Jutsu.

I thought of it while watching an ep once, and it made me laugh.
    Last edited by Buruku; 10-29-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Delicious Cake no Jutsu.

Creates Delicious Cake... that you must eat. No saving throw allowed, and it bypasses Magic Resistance.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 10-30-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member Coriserai is infamous around these parts Coriserai is infamous around these parts Coriserai is infamous around these parts Coriserai is infamous around these parts Coriserai is infamous around these parts Coriserai is infamous around these parts Coriserai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 01:13 PM
    Threads

Oo. Time-stopper justsu! (sorry I have absolutely NO knowledge of japanese words) It's a jutsu that speeds your molecules so fast that everyone else looks like they stopped. In one minute you can do a buttload of damage, un. ^_^
    Comments will be used to feed the Bijuu. And the wolf peoples. And the zanpakutohs and the summon animals and-HOW MANY ANIMES AM I GETTING MIXED UP HERE??!!??

I wouldn't make it as a member of Akatsuki...I simply have better things to do than go looking for an eight-tailed chicken snake!

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 03:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

One that makes a sword out of any element you get a sample of.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Ninja Hamster TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:05 AM
    Threads

Mine would be a Kekki-Genkai: The 100 restraints! There are 100 natural restraints in my body. using my chakra, I can break these restraints and increase my power by the restraints broken. If I Release all 100 my power will increase one hundredfold!

Sig by Evokzi.

TKTwilight: For When Some People Need Awesomeness In Their Lives.

I've been gone for a while because of an incident that happened because somebody had Hacked my account and I was Waiting until people forgot about it, but now I'll be on more often!

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Default Alot Of Jutsu

Basic/lvl B or C

Blood Clone Jutsu-inspired by the Shadow Clone, these clones are made of PURE blood! pop one of these and you'll see where the term "blood-bath" comes from.

Needle Rain- pretty self xplanatory. Rains needles oooooh!

Lightning Needle Strike- This is like the previous jutsu except with quicker,deadlier, needles that seem like lightning!

Medium/Lvl A

Cannon Blast- This jutsu is a blast,literally! All you do is hold a projectile on your right hand then make a circle in your left. Face that front and add some chakra( and a tiger sign) and BOOM!

Frost Charge- This technique speaks for itself. It sends a wave of ice into the ground and stops the enemy. However this does not kill them.

Land Shark's Frenzy- Think Jaws except its underground and its not bloody(darn).

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 03:12 PM
    Threads

Hmm... this is hard...ummm I guess my jutsu would be Revieling (idk how to spell it) Jutsu. It reviels their most deepest fear or secret. Very interesting...>
    "Up is Down"

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

Mirror Jutsu: It would be able to reflect Genjutsus and all non-physical based attacks such as thrown stones back to their point of origin.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 10:11 PM
    Threads

..........24/7 no gan!!!!!(24/7 eyes)

i want this eyes that can let me be awake for 24/7.....let me watch animes for 24/7 non stop without getting tired....let me read mangas 24/7 without getting tired......

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 11:30 PM
    Threads

Ja-kyyuki-Ry Jutsu.

It deals with the eyes and the teleportation that makes you go faster then the speed of light but you die after you kill them.
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 08:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Spammafier no Jutsu! An attack so deadly, it will send the sensible users of AF running to their n00b-to-English dictionaries.
    And then there's the...
    Red-Reppogan!! This is almost as bad as the Spammafier no Jutsu. With one click, this attack will send your hatred or disrespect to a user in no time flat. Its fatal flaw lies within the responsibility of the one activating this deadly jutsu. If in the wrong hands, the Red-Reppogan will one day be turned against the original user by the opponent! Use this attack carefully and only when necessary.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 08:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Flower Jutsu.
    The jutsu where you can grow any flower in a matter of seconds!!!!!!!!
    Or Lullaby Jutsu.
    The power to soothe your voice so you can sing your enemies to sleep!!!!!!!!!1

I'm so not creative I know.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Party Boy Jutsu!!!

Next to the sexy jutsu, is the next perverted justu, PARTY BOY!

All you gotta do is use a trasformation jutsu + a smoke bomb and.....(go behind) PAAAARRRTTTYYY BOY!!!

Warning: Excessive use of this jutsu may cause nosebleeds, sour stomach, diarheaa, trauma, , turning sakura into something useful, and also may cause Sasuke fangirls to run away.

SO PARTY BOY NOW!
    Last edited by Ωmega; 12-27-2007 at 08:47 AM.

Junior Member Zabuza's Girl is on a distinguished road Zabuza's Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 05:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I don't have a Wii

Time- reversal jutsu: allows you to go back and change the past.
    I will always love you Zabuza...

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2014 11:38 PM
    Threads

Ninpou: Onago no Maede Burifu Icchou no Jutsu

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 11:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuza's Girl View Post
    Time- reversal jutsu: allows you to go back and change the past.
    Why a jutsu for that? You could always just call Hiro Nakamura!

Mines is methane-no-jutsu.... don't ask.

Senior Member Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 08:38 PM
    Threads

my Juzue is called (attack back juzue) befor the person attacks with his/hers
    juzue power atack;this juzue revears it back to the openet along with the same pain injury that was going to be use on the person during on in the battle,its just like looking into a miror,it was that person attack himself by misake;its more simler/realated to the shinove juzue
    Last edited by Andy-X; 12-28-2007 at 07:19 PM.
    CODE OF KARATE
    A person's heart is the same as heaven and Earth

The blood circulating is similer to the moon and sun

A manner of drinking and spitting is either hard or soft

A person's unbalance is the same as a weight

The body should be able to change direction at any time

The time to srike is when opportunity presents itself

The eye must see all sides

The ear must listen in all directions

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information