AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Suggestions

Junior Member Stolenglory is on a distinguished road Stolenglory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 12:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Suggestions

G'day all, I've been watching anime for a while now and have only recently stumbled on 2 i really enjoyed but unfortunatley they are both finished and was wondering if anyone migth be able to recommend something that was similar to them. The 2 anime i am refering to are
    Hajime no Ippo and Kenichi
    i very much enjoyed the action as well as the character developement. I guess i like wacthing someone come from nothing and train up as well as hints of comedy.
    Any suggestions would be welcome ty

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

Man you have a great tasteThese are my favourite fighting animes(although in hajime no ippo there aren't super powers).I recomend you see Ikkitousen and Tenjou Tenge(both contain ecchi espesially the first one) cuz they are close to them.I cant think of any others

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've seen tenjou tenge. while good there wasn't as much underdog developement but ill check out Ikkitousen Cheers mate

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

open up a bit
    there good but so is battle angel alita its a action scifi
    and a good movie appleseed a lot of action and a good plot line...
    ok lets see o street fighters if u like it for the violents elfen lied got people getting cut up(major ecchi) what do u like about the animes the story the character the art style if u tellus it would make this easier

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Main part i liked about hajime no Ippo and kenichi is the character developement. Hajimeno ippo mainly cos he plays the underdog and is always improving getting stronger. I'm not really a fan of this person has this power and thats it, i like to watch the charactrs grow and learn new things.

Naurto was ok but it kinda dived but is now starting to get better again. (had to stop reading the manga otherwise i dont feel like watching the anime)
    Last edited by Stolenglory; 10-24-2007 at 12:40 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

I honestly didn't like Ikkitousen. The only reason to watch it is the fanservice, of which there is so much that it got boring.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

Closed Thread

Thread Information