AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 7th Photo Contest for 10/26/2007 - THEME: Don't play with fire

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default 7th Photo Contest for 10/26/2007 - THEME: Don't play with fire

So here we go again. Please read and follow all the rules provided, and remember to ATTACH your entries to your post.

Addition to the rules
    Medium modifications are allowed. Adding text, adding non-photographic elements, changing the colors, combining multiple photos are all allowed. But no filters that deforms the image in any way (aka the main image(s) must be noticeable).
    Imagine like making an advertisement that'd prevent kids from playing with fire

Please also post the original image(s).

One submission per person.

ONLY POST TO MAKE A SUBMISSION. Any threads with questions on the rules should go into the contest rules thread. I will be giving out forum infractions for posting in contest threads without actually making an entry into the contest.

If your entry is not ATTACHED it will not be counted. Please pay attention to this. Read this line again, and if you do not know what that means, PM me and I will tell you O_o;

Theme is "Don't play with Fire". I'd like to see your imagination here ^_^;
    I'd like to see titles given to your submissions in addition to the usual text. And don't forget to RESIZE your photos .... MAX ALLOWED is 1024px in width/height

This thread will be closed at midnight on Friday Oct 26th, and a voting thread will be provided with our top picks.

Edit: Ok, found a good example of what I want to see in this contest ^_^;;

You can clearly see the original photo with some non-photographic elements.
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 10-21-2007 at 05:23 AM.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sent you a PM about this a month ago, but is this the current contest or is there another one? You never replied to my PM
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information