AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mikatsuki: G a l l e r Y

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

You recognize the font. Yeah, a lot are using sans serif are the way to go nowadays. And Steiner is one of my faves. xD

LOL Yeah, momoshiro's busy at the moment so I'm taking advantage of her idle notebook xDD

Okay... so I need to put in more props or other points of interest in the bg. The blending was all random, next thing I know I have this toxic green dark graffiti wall ^^;;; At least I earn a good point for the flamed hair. xD

I'll remember those suggestions. Thanks Unleh-taicho! I appreciate it. *salutes* <3

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still having technical difficulties with our pc... but I managed to weasel an hour or two to extract and make this tag using momo's laptop xD. It's a welcome back gift for a very good friend of mine. ^^

Really good to have you back in AF, Hama-niisan! <333

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

BETTER!
    Nice flame effects there! But, I see you kinda made the eyes too contrasty @_@
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glad to hear there's a semblance of improvement. ^^
    The eyes were intentional... I want them to draw most of the attention... and sort of make them seem almost aflame.
    Last edited by mikadzuki; 09-01-2008 at 07:35 PM.

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

lol... I love it! although its not mine still the workmanship is superb.

I want to request too. pm to you the details! XD

marvelous! simply marvelous!

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by mikadzuki View Post

Too much contrast. Something isn't right here either. Try to do something about lighting, maybe.

To tell you the truth, I liked the lifestream one better. This is too firey. Calm blues and greens seem to suit you better ^^

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default experiment on depth and negative spaces x3

Bragi: Thanks. Happy you liked that one x3 Still working on your requests... Gotta learn a few more things before I make the final ones... ^^;

Karuto: Thanks for your honest opinion. I appreciate it. Yeah, it is firey... It's something related to the character's power. ^^ Also, I see the problem in the lighting you speak of. Thanks for pointing it out. <3

=====
    Here's an experiment I did today. I was trying to apply what I learned about depth... and also learning to handle and balance negative spaces [the sig was cropped a couple of times to get rid of some dark seemingly useless space x3] I'd really appreciate comments, suggestions and constructive criticisms. ^^

@Bragi: Sorry, it's still on the experimental phase ^^' But feel free to tell me what else you'd like on the sig... or if I got the right character you've asked ^^;;;;

Last edited by mikadzuki; 09-13-2008 at 11:11 AM.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Lol...I'm already tired of typing how I haven't been here for a long time,so I'm gonna start commenting starting from the last one,and follow up with updates >__<
    Hahahahaha,lol for that...

So,let's start with the commenting,shall we ^^
    Last one...hmmm...hmmm...
    I like the character position,it's well placed...
    Bg is quite good,and effects are well pulled out...
    It's kind look like a mass implosion,so it's good if you wanned to created it like that...
    Balance of the siggy is good,and I like the look of that txt...
    Very nice,goes well with the sig...
    Complete flow of the sig is beautifuly done,giving sort of a good feeling to it...
    I like siggies that are giving out that "feeling" out,it's always a pleasure to see artists doing it like that...
    Borders are pretty well done too,going well with the bg image...
    I especially like how character merges with the bacground effects,yet is well seen that he is still the main focus of the sig..
    Nicely done Mika-chan,I love it...
    Keep up the grand work dearie <33
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whooooooooooa!!!! I <3 it!!!

I pretty much just gave vague instruction on the sig ( I trusted your taste! ). lol . I really love it, I'm thinking if I should print it on a tee or print a good large size and hang it on my... office?? ji! jk!

Transcend is the word my friend--you made another amazing work. d(^_^d)

Sig by your's truly

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hamashimura: Thanks so much for dropping by my thread. I really appreciate it. I missed your interesting comments <3 I do try go make a sig that gives out a certain feeling or vibe or at least tell a story in a way... though, of course, I still need a lot of practice to execute, express and imbibe my sigs with those. ^^

Bragi:
    haha! You hardly gave any instructions at all save for the stock ^^' Anyway, glad you liked it

though it is still an experiment in many many ways, LOL
    I'm still waiting for the stocks for the other sigs I promised you though~ ^^

=====
    Now, for an update:

It's a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann inspired typography tag! 0/

I'm really enjoying that show. Haha!

Anyway, I first made a paper-pencil sketch of the hiragana and then inked it. After that, I scanned the image and added the other elements in PS. In case you're wondering, the hiragana text is just my username in, well, hiragana [redundant, sorry ^^']

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That's "mikadzuki" in hiragana right?? It's pretty ^^ The stroking isn't too smooth though. But I guess it can just be overlooked. Forget about that.

It's just wonderfully feminine and that's what matters.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karuto: Thanks! Yep, it's my name spelled in hiragana ^^ You're right about the stroke, not to smooth probably 'coz the edges stroked weren't smoothed. They were hand drawn and then inked traditionally ^^

==============
    Another update! w00t!
    Just got a little doze of inspiration *shrugs* xD

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The thing that grabbed my attention the most on this signature was the text.
    Although it's a bit hard to find at first...
    It really does grab your attention really well.
    I love the fire feel to this signature.

This was really well done.
    Again, the text was really well done.
    Something I should learn from you. ;D
    However, it seems that it could have been a little more sharpened.
    Just my opinion.
    And it seems you could have done more.
    But whatever. It's still hella smexy.

Heh, I can read that.
    But for this kind of thing though...
    I would have preferred if the hiragana was a bit more smoother.
    That's all I would complain about.

Now the grey text seems out of place this time.
    Although, it would be hard to place text in this kind of light.
    But I love the effects that you put around the negative space and the mike.
    Very well done, but looks like you could have done more.
    Like clipping masks to get rid of clipping masks.
    But then again, that would ruin the flow that you created from the mike.
    Smexy anyway. X3

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Voila!!!
    It's my turn now <3
    Hehe,let's see what you have up there...
    Ah,your first sig,in hiragana is pretty good...
    I love the complete simplicity of it...
    So simple,yet so good...beautiful...but to think that guren inspired you on creating it...oh well...
    Anyhow,nothing much to comment on this one tho,except that it is beautiful,and has sort of feminine feeling to it...Nice idea with black and white...

Second one,is amazing...I love it...
    Who is the person in there...?
    Anyhow,sig itself is beautiful...
    Charcter focus reained untouched by the effecting,and that's already a plus...
    Character is very beautiful,adding sort of magnificent and musical feeling to the complete siggy...very nice...
    BG image is simple,yet astonishing,I am amazed with it...
    Txt font and style,as well as the placement,is good,goes well with the complete sig,I love it...
    Bordering,despite being so different than the sig flow,are great,they areally go well with the complete sig...
    Nice work Mika-chan,this one is one of my favorites for now...
    Congratulations for amazing me ^^
    Keep up <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oooohhh.... I'm liking the BOA sig, nice touch on the " living colors".

On your other experiment, you may add a clipping mask. just a suggestion. XD
    Last edited by Bragi; 10-12-2008 at 05:35 AM.

Sig by your's truly

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Balance: Whoa! Detailed comments! Thanks so much! <333 My typography needs work but I'm glad there's improvement. I'll aim to add more interest to the tags. I'll just vector the hiragana text I sketch that way I get smoother edges and stroke effects. I'm still learning how to deal with negative spaces though.... so all in all... me need moar practice! >_<

@Hama: The hiragana tag is based on the ep title shots of TTGL. I really liked their nice typography and the combination of the black and pink. Don't you like Guren Lagan? Her name is Kwon BoA. She's my favorite Korean singer and she'd also been part of many of my sig/avi projects. ^^ I was going for simple but it's hard to do and place the typography. Still, I'm happy you like my outcome. Thanks so much for dropping by and commenting <333

@Bragi:
    Thanks. I'm at my wits' end on how I'm going to do the text... and it just turned that way ^^' Hmmm... which experiment? 'Coz all of my works are lab rats xD If you're talking about the Transcend, the first one is like a WIP 'coz you didn't give any instructions ^^' But I've already added a few more stuff to make it more interesting, and probably more cluttered idk. LOL No clipping masks in that version though ^^

+++++++++

UPDATE: Transcend v.2

New touches to the Transcend tag.
    Another special shout out to Balance.
    This version was sharpened and has more interesting stuff in ^^
    Had to redo the typography though to go with the changes.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow...that's BoA...?
    I don't recall her looking like that...Yeah,she's my fave as well,I love her songs,especially ballad's (Dear my Love,Candle Lights,Lights of Seoul and My Genie being my favorites <333 )...I've seen the Best of Soul Tour and few videos,and she had no hair like that,hence being so confused about it...
    Oh well...

As for Guren Laggan,no,sorry...that show was sort of...boring to me >__<
    Sorry for saying that...

As for your latest post...Hehe,I like it more than previous version...
    Again,character position is good,and I love how it emerges with the background,still leaving the main focus on it...
    Nicely balanced out,and I love the background effects...
    The Implosion-like effect,in which character emerges,is even better than on previous one...
    Mood of the signature is quite good,giving out that kind of misterious feeling to it...
    Txt placement and overall look of it is great,as well as the coloring...
    Borders...heh,a very fine idea with them,goes well with the complete sig...

Overall magnificent,again...Very nice,keep up <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep. That's BoA <3
    I especially love her fast beat songs and how she dances. I enjoy watching her music vids 'coz that where I get the dance moves I contribute LOL

I find Gurren Lagann funny, usually very preposterous, but mostly funny xD That's okay, of course, we have our individual preferences in what we watch ^^

Thanks! <3 The first one was a bit =_=; The latest version is a lab rat for wireframes and c4ds. I think it is way better than the first one. The change in color was a stretch but glad you liked it ^^

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

As I said earlier...
    White space is a bit overpowering... it makes the background look like an odd-shaped border
    Imo, the older color works more... with the original colors still showing. The yellow looks good, has a nice focus point ^_^ And the new colors kinda works too well with the surrounding, as in ... I can't tell if thats the foreground or background if you remove the wings >_>

The most thing that I dislike is the white, I REALLYREALLY have to say.

Other than that, very nice usage of the Wireframes, but over-using that may be lethal. Text work is pretty good as well =D

Well, keep on trying ^^;;
    (Im hella cold here)
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

` Unleh: You are a fan of white xD Thanks, I'll use wireframes as moderately as appropriate next time ^^

It's been a while since last update. I'm glad this thread hasn't closed yet xD
    Anyway, here's something created from a semi-dream state or a sleep-deprived one whichever suits xD

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

` Unleh: You are a fan of white xD Thanks, I'll use wireframes as moderately as appropriate next time ^^

It's been a while since last update. I'm glad this thread hasn't closed yet xD
    Anyway, here's something created from a semi-dream state or a sleep-deprived one whichever suits xD

Love this sig actually. Nice size and text is cool. Only thing i think it could use is more light spots so its not totally dark. Nice work.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

Very Awesome Tag
    Composition here is excellent.
    The lighting is set up almost perfectly (on the render) to achieve depth.

The sides could use some work - Just some basic, cleaning and touching.

Go Go Semi-Dream sigs!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MysticFairyDrmz:Light spots. Check. Tnx for the feedback ^^
    Middy: Thanks. I'm not sure how to go about with the cleaning and touching though "OTL so just went for a soft black brush, added random lights [the eyes are alive now *o*], sharpened the render and played with the text [though I'm not sure if I did more good than harm "OTL]

Version2:

Version1: [reposted for comparison]

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

Personally, I prefer Version 2.
    The effects in the lighting make it much more prominant.
    Making it therefore, more eyecatching ;O. Its also making the colours more saturated. Which I like~
    I don't like the grey text, only on a personal note, because I probably would have used grey and orange to blend with the render. But its fine anyway XD.

Ya yaaaa. *thumbs up*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I can't really make up my mind. Both the text works are pretty good. But they look a lot like wallpaper-style.
    Hmm...I think I'll go with the second version. I like what you did with the backpack sort of thing. C4Ds?

Closed Thread

Thread Information