AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Terror BEHIND THE MASK!!!

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

That sounds like a good idea! I've tried that before, but even so- I just can't get story ideas lasting long enough through- I'm just not meant for writing, I guess. LOL But you sound like you are a downright natural for writing with how well you've done the characters' backgrounds.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 01:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Mortality is currently on hold...

But no need to despair comrades, I blieve I have found a medicine to my Writer' Block and that whole ADD thing... oh, look a butterfly- Anyways...

I've decided to begin the series through a number os short stories which though not mixing in directly with the main story itself will be used to build character among my characters (duh...)

I begin the 1st Story tonight:

BEHIND THE MASK'S MORTALITY (The Short Story Series)

Investigation: Into The Acid Works ('Acid Bath' Taigh)

Idea: A number of agents investigate the disapperance of several locals and track the path to the local Acid Works (Diamond Mines) where insteresting enough they are unable to uncover any bodies. Main Suspect George Taigh is questioned by skeptical agents and is more then happy to tell his neyond-belief story.

(This story is more like the actual John Haigh but I still thought it would be a fun right.)

Others Ideas:

Dishonorable Discharge: The Woes of Patrick Gordon (Pat Gordon)

Capture On The Battlefield: Welcome to the Janissaries (Richard Tibil)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information