AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Terror BEHIND THE MASK!!!

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Harlan J. (Jacob) Barnaby (Italian [Venetain to be Exact.])

Harlan J. Barnaby is not a soldier of any kind. He is a researcher, though he certainly doesn't fit the profile.

Harlan more accuratly fits the profile of a punk. He dresses unprofessionally and has a certain degree of intolerance towards the higher ups. His theories and projects have resulted in his excommunication from the church and is a major competetor in the scientific community.

Harlan holds the belief that clothing is just an illusion of professionallity... Some lesser researchers will simple put on the professional clothes and claim themselves a hot shot... bah. Church officals cloth themselves in fancy robes and such... Nothing but an Illusion. Harlan dresses himself is a thin but effective coat, a soft beanie, a loosly worn belt and a pair of snug shoes... always working better in comfort.

Harlan's research has centered in a number of feilds. The most important being the further advancement of electronics. He has also been credited with the creation of a quick loading rifle along with the innovation of attaching a blade to the barrel of a gun... The Bayonet.

Harlan was born in the city of Dashu, The Valencian Empire in Italy. His father was a good man, but his love for the drink placed him in an early grave. His mother was caring, but timid and easily influenced by suitors. Harlan was a single child and thrived on his own.

When he was eight years old, his mother married a man named Andre Fevror. Andre was a nice and caring man, he took care of Harlan and his mother and when Harlan's mother died he kept Harlan as his own son. Andre wasn't a wealthy man, but he did everything he could to help young Harlan who, Andre often remarked, "Was Incredibly Bright and Clever." Andre saved up and when Harlan was 10 years of age he sent him to a university in Italy.

Harlan stayed at the university for 6 years. He made poor grades but by this point had talked circles around his teachers. Harlan decided he was tired of the university and its cramped enviroment so he left. On his way out he stole a number of things, pawned them off and gave the money to Andre in order to thank him for his generosity and hospitality.

Harlan thusly split with his step-father and has since found work as a researcher and innovater of logic. He is currently 21, highly intelligant, a poor warrior and (according to the Church) an Unholy man.

Harlan's alliance with Burldon Blavonovich and his crew came about when Harlan met Ruri Bakatsumi. Ruri and Harlan are, an unofficial, couple. Burldon and Harlan often come into conflict has more then once been knocked out. Never the less, they are good allies and friends. Burldon respects Harlan's wit and reliabilty while Harlan respects Burldon's morality and helpful personallity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Harlan J. Barnaby.png‎
Views:	35
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	17956  

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pretty good! ^_^ Keep it up! <3

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Member Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 11:19 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah, I did see his profile already. x.x Nice..Harlan is pretty cool..I might like him the best, now..>>;

Envy the Dead

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I decided to redraw one of my characters... But I'm not gonna tell you which.

I wanted to make his look more consistant with my more recent characters, He's not colored yet.

Hopefully I'll get the colored version up soon. But if you can figure out who he is then tell me which one you like better.

Name:	Burldon Blavonovich Unmasked.png‎
Views:	29
Size:	330.3 KB
ID:	17975  

Member Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heheh, is this some kind of test? >>; I believe its Burldon without his mask on. Hes pretty cute..>>;

As for which one I like better...(guessing its between the old drawing an the new) I think I like this one. Maybe cuz it seems more clean and smooth then the other.

Envy the Dead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Waku View Post
    Heheh, is this some kind of test? >>; I believe its Burldon without his mask on. Hes pretty cute..>>;

As for which one I like better...(guessing its between the old drawing an the new) I think I like this one. Maybe cuz it seems more clean and smooth then the other.
    That is correct... Heck, I didn't even take the Gas Mask outta the picture.

Originally, Burldon wasn't going to take the mask of during the story (or atleast, not so we can see his face). Ultimately, I decided to give him a face.

He is meant to be a rather nice, yet tough character who is incredibly intimidating. He stands at 6'8, is in good physical condition and his abilities make him rather fearsome.

In the origional picture, I felt his shoulder's were a bit to broad, the coloring didn't fit and I think I might have messed up some on the gas mask. I bet Im gonna have some trouble coloring the hair but thats all right.

Burldon and Harlan are two characters close to my heart.

Burldon carries my own name... and sports my attractive beard (I'm not as old as the character, I'm rather young in fact, and my hair is kept better trimmed)

Harlan carries a great deal of my idealogies and what can be considered my 'old look.'

The story is really shaping up, I'll try and post a colored picture of ole Burldon pretty soon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice. I got two characters based on myself as well. Its pretty fun heheh.. Argh..I dunno what else to say..I feel like I'm saying the same things in every post. x.x I'll be waiting for the colored picture. I'd wanna read the actual story sometime.. Are you typing it out on the computer? Maybe when you finish a chapter you can post it here. If you wanna..

Envy the Dead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Waku View Post
    Nice. I got two characters based on myself as well. Its pretty fun heheh.. Argh..I dunno what else to say..I feel like I'm saying the same things in every post. x.x I'll be waiting for the colored picture. I'd wanna read the actual story sometime.. Are you typing it out on the computer? Maybe when you finish a chapter you can post it here. If you wanna..
    I plan to comrade ... and yes, I am typing on the computer.

I wouldn't really say its a bad thing that you keep replying (even if its with the same old stuf) its nice to have yours and everyone elses opinion.

I'm working on the story soon... I got the prologue planned out (I also plan to use a real Earth map and change lots of things around)

The Prologue will feature the following characters:

- Ruri Bakatsumi
    - Patrick Gordon
    - Harlan J. Barnaby
    - Marcus Daxos
    - Burldon S. Blavonovich

I'm not gonna give anything else away except for the fact that this willl be Book 1 in the 1st Arc. The Arc will be made up of three books.

The Series name is:

BEHIND THE MASK'S
    MORTALITY
    Other titles included:
    - The Red Death ( A play off the Black Death)

I'll post the prologue once I finish it and until then I'll keep with the drawing and coloring.

Looking forward to more posts and comments and, as always, advice is always appreciated.

P.S: Comrade Waku, me and you seem to get along well enough, I'm gonna go ahead and add you to my Friend-List. If you do start your story Id be glad to read it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hm...

I've finished the coloring (I might fix some up) and I'm not sure if I like it all. The skin tone is a little off (I wanted him to be pale, he wears the mask more often then not) and the hair seems a bit off (meant to be a dirty blonde, I decided to try something diffrent with it.)

I'm not sure, I might have to take him back to the coloring board.

Also, designs for Marcus Daxos are proceeding quite well, I should be able to post a picture pretty soon.

Name:	Burldon Blavonovich Unmasked.png‎
Views:	29
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	17997  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool... Nice job on the hair. Looks good. I like all the colors...

Envy the Dead

Junior Member frezer36 is on a distinguished road frezer36's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 06:03 AM
    Threads

nice

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Hey your story is great!I am writing a story of my own!I really like the characters in it!I hope you post the story soon its cool!I am making a story about the fight betwen two emperors and religion is kinda involved to.They fight for supremacy over the land but they find themselfs in trouble when they fight on a certain field where a new enemie arises from its slumber and they continue to fight each one for him self.Until a new force arises.......well i am not going to bother you any more with this i kinda got caryed away. Anyway i hope to see your story soon!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have a rather large stockpile this time comrades. Thank you for all your comments and I wish you luck with your own story Eternal.

Picture 1: Marcus Daxos The Crusader

Marcus Daxos is a man on the rise. Marcus was first in his class and the greatest warrior to grace the feilds in quite awhile.

Marcus was born into a very religious and prosperous family. Though pampered from birth, Marcus worked hard to get wear he is. He has been claimed highly capable in battle. He is strong but many have noticed his lack of strategy in battle, rather perferring to use the common battleplan of just going out and killing.

Marcus's weapon of choice is a cannonball attatched to the end of a long chain fed into a large contraption strapped to his back (I don't know why, I seem to have a thing for large complex weapons carried on the back). Marcus will send the ball into an enemy and, if contact is made, tear them to shreds. Then, with a flick of the wrist he can bring the ball back, using a glove on his hands the impact is softened and he remains undamaged.

Marcus has recently been commisioned for the Grendal Crusade, ratified a the city of Grendal to track down heretics Ruri Bakatsumi and Burldon Blavonovich. Marcus took the job with glee and set out immediatly.

The future is currently uncertain for Marcus. Will he find the fame he seeks or will he just end up a corpse in the ground.

(I plan to color soon)

Picture 2: The first of three rather cartoonish pics I drew up. This is just a test page for my story. It features the three main characters, I thought it was pretty good so I fellowed it up with the other two. For the record, their heads were traced from quarters

Picture 3: This picture features the two crusaders, Marcus and Augustus. I drew this up in my spare time and is meant to atleast give more say to the Crusaders whom, up to this point, have lacked much mention.

Picture 4: The final picture and possibly my favorite of the bunch. A Merry Christmas Picture featuring the 'Allies." The character Pat Gordon is included, I'll give him a profile and picture soon but I knew I had to include him. With the picture I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas.

Name:	Marcus Daxos.png‎
Views:	30
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	18029   Click image for larger version

Name:	Behind The Mask's Mortality.png‎
Views:	25
Size:	687.7 KB
ID:	18030   Click image for larger version

Name:	The Crusaders.png‎
Views:	24
Size:	721.2 KB
ID:	18031   Click image for larger version

Name:	A Mortal Christmas.png‎
Views:	31
Size:	686.7 KB
ID:	18032  

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

From top to bottom of coloring and drawing, i pretty much like the way they look.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That Marcus is cool but my fav character is Burldon!He sure is strange and misteryous in a way!I like his stile the plague that he uses is really cool!Nice imagination!I hope to see the map to!The story promises alot so keep up!All the best!

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DUDE this is really awsome that your making your own anime..
    so am i..
    keep at it man! Hopefully you actually do something
    i know lots of peoples who say theyre gonna make a toon
    and draw up characters and stuff but never actually do anything...
    your characters are neet

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Where are you man?!I see no new updates?Does it tak long to type?Come on we are on an edge here!lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darknes View Post
    Where are you man?!I see no new updates?Does it tak long to type?Come on we are on an edge here!lol
    My apologies comrades.

I have begun work on the story:

BEHIND THE MASK'S
    MORTALITY

ARC 1
    THE BATTLE OF TAKRUT ARC

BOOK 1
    SPILT BLOOD IN THE SEA OF SAND

I am currently working on the prologue. I have done little artwork since I began but I have drawn up a new character by the name of Natalie.

I also hope to have a cover finished soon.

Now then, before I leave you, behold:

NATALIE B. (26) (Catholic)

At a young age Natalie's family suffered a tragic fate. While she was still an infant, a terrible plague broke out in her home city. Natalies parents felt they needed to give their child a chance so they sent Natalie and her older sister to try and escape while their parents and two older brothers stayed behind. Natlie escaped but her older sister, Yuri, didn't and was sent back to the city.

Natalie was sent to live with her grandparents in Poland. As she grew up she developed a strong sence of religion. She followed the ideals of the church and even helped out the priests whenever possibly.

Here commitment to god impressed the most powerful man in all of Christiandom. Pope Gregory VI. Gregory then offered Natalie a position never held before by a woman. Natalie became a Cardinal.

Natalies conection with Burldon and his allies is rather mysterious. Burldon has recently been name a heretic despite Natalies best efforts to try and convince the church otherwise. Natalie however remains confident that the Church will see its simple mistake and clear his name.

She hopes.

Name:	Natalie.png‎
Views:	25
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	18115  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh... You ask for more, I give it then you all abandon me. Thanks guys.

Anyways I have completed a coloring of the Natalie Character and I have also finished (I think) writing a Prologue. For the record, I have started numerous stories and usually get no further then a page, so this is indeed an acomplishment.

Tell me what you think of my picture and art. I await feedback.

Name:	Natalie.png‎
Views:	27
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	18160  
    Attached Files

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    Heh... You ask for more, I give it then you all abandon me. Thanks guys.
    Hey man we didnt forget you!I am here! The ninja is always here lol
    By the way nice drawings you'r art is awesome!Nice prologue i read it.Good thinking!We are waiting for more!Keep up the good work!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry I haven't posted.. Seems you are really getting along in the story. All of those drawings are cool.. The ones you did with the quarter tracing are cute. and interesting...

Envy the Dead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aye. Nice to hear from you again comrade(s)

I hope you all had a merry Christmas.

I'm also working on an official evil character (Though, few of my characters are completly evil) this character.

The Characters name is "Acid Bath" Taigh (George Taigh)

Taigh is named after and inspired by two sources... The infamous "Acid Bath Murderer" John G. (George) Haigh and a villian from the game Clock Tower III, Corroder (Acid Bath Haigh, he was inspired by the same killer)

Here is the Wikipedia Article on John Haigh The True Acid Bath Murderer (Though, he never did really kill anyone with the acid):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_George_Haigh

Here is a YouTube picture from the game of Corroder... (Ironically, I saw this after I created Burldon and was surprised) I would like to further warn that this video is rather graphic in the sense that it shows little and lets you think of what might be going on. I present Corroder, a twisted character which sense I first saw haunted my nightmares:

Taigh's design will not be anything like Corroders. Taigh will have a deformed left side of his face from acid. It will be bandaged up. The only thing that was truly inspired by corroder was the "acid sprayer" because I simply thought it was brillant. Im still working on the design, again, if you have ideas be happy to submit.
    Last edited by BEHIND THE MASK; 12-26-2007 at 03:24 AM.

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

I like your drawings and I love the colored ones especially- just... wowie-wow-wow, hehe.
    The only criticism I can give isn't really criticism at all, more just a tip, really. In images like the fourth one with the long scroll- sometimes the best way to get straighter, more sleek lines, is to do multiple small lines instead of really long ones to help prevent a case of the squiggles.
    I really like the story that goes along with the drawings, it truly does add extra personality to them when you hear their backgrounds- keep up the wonderful work!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the advise, I always have a hard time with straight lines, its one of the reasons I decided against making the series a full blown comic (The other reason being my lack of enthusiasm for drawing background characters)

Heres a Story for "Acid Bath" Taigh:

Young George Taigh was born into a wealthy family well know for its selling of quality diamonds. Their source of success was thanks to their mastery of acids and acidic substances for the cutting of their diamonds. Old man Arty Taigh learned to use his abilities (Jutsu) to manipulate the acids whe had used for much of his lifes. He passed the secrets down to his son and overtime George became a valued part of the family buisness.

Now, the Taighs lived in the Caucasus Region in the mountains. The Caucasus is a region well known for its constantly changing borders and massive wars. The Taighs lived up in the mountains where they made their living off the diamond mines.

But the regions unstabability finally found its way to the Taighs when a group of invading nomads raided the mountains.

The Taighs were caught by these vicious nomads. George hid in an old abandoned vat that was empty and watched helplessly as the nomads rooted out his family. Arty and Jenny Taigh were thrown into the very acid they had used to make a living off of and dissolved until all that remained was a sludge. Taigh's sister and brother met a similar fate as the Nomads tracked them down, strung them up and used the concentrated acid sprayers to 'have fun.'

Young Taigh was nearly caught but made an escape barely. As he left one of the Nomad's fired off a round that shattered a nearby vat and sent partily dilluted acid onto Taigh. His left eye and much of his face was deformed but he made his escape.

Taigh made off with some of his families diamonds and made a slight profit and made a short living. He moved into the Crimea regions shortly then made his way into the Balkans. With his money running dry and deformed face making him an outcast, Taigh did the only thing he believed he could. He became a mercenary.

Taigh's record is filled with crime and many switching of sides. Taigh carries around an acid sprayer (Mist/Concentrated) and two drums of acid on his back. An unusual ability of his is his ability to use bare resources, mixed with small ammounts of his own to create a new source of acid. Taigh even shows a small ammount of immunity to the acid, but not a full blown one.

(Taighs picture is yet to be completed)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The picture is not yet complete but I do have some news concerning the story:

After several attempts to write a prologue and 1st Chapter, I have decided on a new strategy to surpass my writers block.

It includes writing the story in reverse. I will be writing from the Last chapter to the First, and then when thats all done I will rewrite the prologue as I see fit.

I hope by doing this I can get rid of inconsistancy and finally finish a story I start.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information