The big hand makes all of your favourite thingsLike all your dreams go smallAnd all your friends run awayUntil your memories fallAnd the words don't fitBut the way the big hand smilesYou just won't care about itThe big hand makes all of your favourite thingsLike all your days run outAnd all your hopes disappearAnd your smiles just stopAnd your eyes go deadAnd the shadows start to crawlIn the back of your headBut when the big hand speaksIt's like fireworks and heavenSo you listen don't thinkAnd wish for nothing at allAnd when the big hand singsIt's like fireworks and friendsLeaving alone I'm notLeaving aloneLeaving alone I'll neverLeave alone againSo when the big hand holds up all your favourite thingsAnd with a touch like glassStarts to squeezeYou don't ask'Why me?'You just slip to the floorJust slip to your kneesBut when the big hand speaksIt's like fireworks and heavenSo you listen don't thinkAnd wish for nothing at allAnd when the big hand singsIt's like fireworks and friendsLeaving alone I'm notLeaving aloneLeaving alone never leaving aloneLeaving alone I'm notLeaving aloneLeaving aloneI'm not leaving alone again