AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Oracle Bell...

Hybrid View

Junior Member The_Fire_Shaman_Kid_63 is on a distinguished road The_Fire_Shaman_Kid_63's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 04:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile The Oracle Bell...

Is anyone as frustrated as I am??? Jeez. Either they were trying to make a point or just trying to annoye us by making the Oracle Bell go off at the very end of the Shaman King series... Did anyone else catch that? If you did, please share what you think about it... and if you happen to know what it's all about!!

Member reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 12:18 PM
    Belgium, east-flanders(or how do you wright it in english)
    Threads

I think that's a hint to the manga, because Volume 32 ends with Yoh going to sleep to prepare for the final battle with Hao; the final page is viewed as Manta's dream, which features Hao as a princess with Yoh and his friends on their way to rescue "her". The reason for that is because Anna was speaking to Manta as if Hao was the person in need of rescue. The page contains the words "Owari" ("The End") and next to that, in front of Horohoro's sword, is a mandarin orange, also called "mikan" which is the Japanese word for "incomplete".

so with that oracle bell they mean it isn't over yet and in the manga they say the same.
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 10-20-2007 at 08:04 AM.
    please help me save shaman king I need your help.
    I want it to have a better ending and maybe a new beginning.sign the petition:
    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/shamnkng/petition.html

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 10:11 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb suspense=annoying

maybe they just want us to have a feeling of 'suspense'...but for me,it's just annoying...why don't they just continue on with the battle to be a shaman king....???

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh I just belive that it means that Hao-sama is back... *giggle*
    Anyway, reaper_unique has a point. Gosh, hope that they will start to soon make new episodes/books.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

yeah i hope they make new episodes soon

Closed Thread

Thread Information