AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: New Shaman King adventure?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, ofcours can't wait!\XD/

12 80.00%
  • No,hate(d) the show

1 6.67%
  • don't care-.-

2 13.33%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who want's shaman king back

Member reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Belgium, east-flanders(or how do you wright it in english)
    Threads

Default who want's shaman king back

and with back I mean that Hiroyuki Takei should make new adventures about yoh, anna and the gang(it doesn't need to be the same title but still)

I want them back for shure I probably couldn't hold myself if I heard about a new shaman king adventure.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

It was ok.... I'm not sure though....
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Member reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya389 View Post
    It was ok.... I'm not sure though....
    lol that was fast

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Ehh.. It's best that they don't bring it back. They still have the Manga and DVD sets. So no point in putting it back on TV.

Also, I don't think they need another Series pertaining to these Charas. ;Screamflaildie ;
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm got a point there but it was maybe bether if I wrote does Shaman king needs a bether ending?
    So that they can make that story about yoh and Anna's son, Hana bether.
    Becaus from the forums i visited I've seen a lot of SK fans.
    Als Here in Belgium I know more then a couple of people how would like SK to have a bether ending(say 500-1000)

Member satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 02:21 AM
    Threads

Of course! but that darn tv channel won't broadcast it again, so it's impossible in my country (anime only broadcast TWICE in my country. first shaman king broadcast was on 2005 and 2006 for second. it ended on 2nd november). i bought those videos and played it on my computer as a subsitute for tv.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 06:46 PM
    Threads

Seriously, I think the story is still incomplete. There are many questions I've wanted to ask but was not answered. Therefore, if they are continuation, I will be overjoyed! And no, the manga is not complete, despite the anime being less complete than the manga. Lol.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ow sow you whant a better ending to? visit this site=>http://www.petitiononline.com/shamnkng/petition.html
    and alwso help spread the word around.
    The more the better and we should wright a letter(formel) to.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 01:42 AM
    Threads

Sorry to break it to you but a petition means diddly swat when it comes to the economic benefit of doing another series. Seeing that Shaman King did not really pick up in America, I doubt that this will happen.

I don't really mind if there is another season though but I doubt the existence of one in the future.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 08:47 AM
    Threads

To be honest I don't really care if it comes back to TV I remember nearly tons of it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you maybe wright but where is the harm in trying if he doesn't care we'll fiend out(or not).
    and iff he cares(maybe he'll be so overwelmd by all of it he will reconsider it)
    then we got lucky.
    Ow and about the economicle benefit: here in Belgium one manga costs 5.95€ or 4.40$ and a bit.
    and if you r a (huge)fan you probably buy all of them so thats about 190.60€ or 188 and a bit.
    and if we're with about 1.5 milj. people( what isn't exadurated,I think)
    that would make about 8,925,000 milj. € or 6611111 $ and in yen that's 783218320.17 Yen or from € to Yen that's 1489912725 Yen and with that amount of money you can live in an app. (size 3.3/square meter) for about 7031.5604 years or you can buy 2917014.2278 liters of beer.
    So and that is only if people buy his manga.
    whit that you can count the money he makes of the copyright of the serie that they make about his characters.
    ow and the toy's and stuff they make about shamanking.
    And that's just with ShamanKing, he also hase 3 more series and don't forget if you live like the Japanese so buy rice and other food from Japan it self Japan is pretty inexpensif.
    Ow you can also buy with that money 1088 RAV4's 2hand.
    so with just his manga he already makes a lot of money and don't forget Japanese adore manga wrighters. If you wright to a mangaka you should best adres him with sensai, so they R pretty importend in Japan.
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 07-06-2007 at 09:02 AM.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 01:42 AM
    Threads

There are many things you have over looked but lets start somewhere. Firstly, an economic benefit includes your accounting benefit [you left out the costs] plus your opportunity costs [the next best thing you could invest your time and money in]. Although one might be making an accounting profit, they still might not follow that course of action because they are not covering their opportunity cost.

However, this is not really the point of this thread so may it continue =).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I knew you were going to say that I didn't forget that but I thought there wouldn't be enof space to write it al down.
    Still think it's stupid just because the ratings dropt a little in Japan doesn't mean it'll drop all over the rest over the world(to put it to the extreem).
    But your wright this isn't about the topic.

Ontopic:well you know what I think

Member satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi has much to be proud of satou_megumi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 02:21 AM
    Threads

my biggest fear is that shaman king will die out (probably in 2018, or twenty years after shaman king has been released). the popularity is dropping in japan, and in other parts of the world too. that mangaka should have at least continue to release more series of the manga (i can't afford to buy anymore anime videos anymore. the first and last time i bought all the series not including specials and it burnt a hole in my pocket.)i was wondering should i write a letter (with reaper_unique and another person to hiroyuki-san or not, bcause i had difficulty in writing it. maybe a few (up to 7) persons can join this group, with me, reaper_unique and another guy to write a letter to hiroyuki-san. the more the better, bcause that mangaka can see how strong the support is for more adventures on shaman king and some fans did not "lose" their faith in it. pls send me a private message if interested.
    Last edited by satou_megumi; 07-13-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Senior Member CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 05:16 AM
    Threads

whoa..i want a new adventure of shaman king..and what will be the flow of it's story nah..
    • CherryMei Sig.made by my bessie hatoko_hinata

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I found out that there is going to be a new shaman king volume, n 33 yee.
    Takei himself said it during a french interview.
    So there is going to be an ew volume.
    please help me save shaman king I need your help.
    I want it to have a better ending and maybe a new beginning.sign the petition:
    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/shamnkng/petition.html

Member animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90 has a reputation beyond repute animelover90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2008 01:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none!

Yes i really do! i love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ANIME IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

My friends ^_^;

Vix and Shessy14 and Riku Hiei and I love
    them and all my friends ^_^!

Junior Member sweety knight is on a distinguished road sweety knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default reply

I absolutley love shaman king. Can 't get through Saturday morning without it!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol a lot of people still do so if your interested please sign our petition.
    ow and pm me or satou if you want to help write a letter to takei-sensai

Member Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2008 12:47 AM
    Threads

Bring back the Shamies!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol shamies
    Ow and don't know if I post it on this forum yet but Takei said that there will be a ?final? volume about shaman king, volume 33 it will be 280pg or more thick and the ending will be like Astroboy sort of....

Junior Member evilangel513 has a spectacular aura about evilangel513 has a spectacular aura about evilangel513 has a spectacular aura about evilangel513's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2007 07:54 PM
    Threads

I couldn't contain myself when I heard that Shaman King was coming back...but is it true? Anyway I'd love to read/watch an all new adventure with Yoh,Anna Morty and the rest of the gang. Wonder if Hao would be back?
    *kiss kiss*
    Evilangel51393

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

after my last post on this topic(that I started myself), I've found out a couple of things, like for example that the ending of the mankin manga is/was completly different from the anime, because in the anime Hao dies and in the manga he doesn't.
    Also that mankin is going to continue hasn't been confirmed yet but we(guy's at mankin-trad and myself) think that they'll confirm it somwhere around november or begin december.
    And they'll publish it at the end of december(in Japan).

This said we still don't know if it's an ending or a continuation.

Ow and just to let you know(for the people who haven't read volume 32)how the (incomplete) ending was, here some details about that volume(32):

1) Furyoku of the good characters in a certain page. (Opacho has the least while chocolove has the most,why don't ask me but I think because he spent most time in hell?)

2)pages of Hao for some reason where he has nothing on

3) Hao entered the "final round" of the shaman fight which is actually when he entered something which looked like outer space and an alien patch member "welcomed" him. There were two girls which I thought are supposed to be maids. They told Hao to rest while they "took care of everything'.

4) Faust VIII died and Horo Horo gets injured and Yoh did the "spirit posession" on Faust and he helped to dress up Horo Horo's wounds. That's the near end part.

5) Yoh and his friend go to sleep. All except Manta. He was in an unknown place probably Patch Village or Tokyo Funbari Hill. It's more like funbari hill, cos' it had the Flame Inn with Manta looking out of the balcony.

6) Asakura Hana. That "fluffyball" son of Yoh and Anna. I call him "fluffyball" cause of his hair. That's in Funbari No Uta.

Junior Member The_Fire_Shaman_Kid_63 is on a distinguished road The_Fire_Shaman_Kid_63's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 04:55 PM
    Threads

...sad to say, but i DON'T want it back. of course i DO, but the fact Hao would be dead is gonna make me cry. plus i'm getting tired of Yoh's always- happy-go-lucky attitude for everything. he should be more like... i dunno. just more usual i guess. have him have more emotions other than laugh, sleep, laugh some more, sleep some more, little bit angry, sarcastic and scared as hell from Anna. it's a routien for him. i hate routiens. 0.o i'm being chased now for saying that... bye!

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I want them back but first I think they need to make a few changes...yesh new adventures would help that.
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information