AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Twelve Kingdoms

Banned Forum / Chat Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples is infamous around these parts Apples's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2007 06:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile The Twelve Kingdoms

What happens to Taiki???

I watched every episode, from beginning to end, and it leaves that side story wide-the-hell open! There are 2 Japanese novels out there (not translated, of course), and one of them explains more about what happened to Taiki and King Tai.

So... Anyone read them? Anyone know?

Junior Member pinkgal123324 is on a distinguished road pinkgal123324's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 06:02 PM
    Threads

ok so i started to watch it but it was way to long for me i almost died!!!!!! but it was so funny!!!!!!! what was your fav. part mine was when she touched that guys tail it was funny!!!!

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:28 PM
    Threads

I read the first novel, which IS translated btw. I picked up a copy at my local B&N, but it was in a weird spot so you might have to ask the employees to help you find it. The second novel is supposed to come out in March. I was told that the anime 'ended' because they had to wait for the author to write more novels and he/she got distracted by other projects and hasn't gotten around to it yet.

The novels (or at least the first one) follow the same basic path but also have a lot of differences to them. I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait until March.

Didn't get to the Taiki story yet, unfortunately...that one's been bugging me too.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

Closed Thread

Thread Information