AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about WoW

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai View Post
    How are mages outdone?

Are you on TN, at least?!
    I'm still a newbie, so I might be misinformed. Even DPS wise, I've been criticized for picking mage =/ I just assumed it was true.

And I'm not on TN quite yet. I'd rather get some experience with the game and hang out the friends who got me the game first (which is working real nicely). At least a character to 70. What type of server is it actually?

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

Six months straight huh? How long ago did you stop playing?
    I quite playing about 3 weeks before the Sunwell Patch came out, so about a month now
    Last edited by Ezzy; 04-02-2008 at 05:57 PM.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wooooow. I dunno what kinda people there are on the server your playing, but mages aren't exactly outdone. With the right gear and the right amount of intelligence mages can out dps almost anything. Mages and Warlocks are really great DPS. (Followed by Shadow Priests who HAVE to have amazing gear and sockets, to even be in the same DPS range)

Twisting Nether is RPPVP, but.. like 10 percent of the server RPS, 30 percent pvp's and the rest is all raiding/casual gameplay.

My guild is falling apart, I tossed my 60 pally back to Scarlet Dawn, and I'm looking to join a top raiding guild for further advancement on my main, Aies. Our guild leader has been gone most of the month (and for the next two weeks straight) because he has cancer, and everyone's taken it upon themselves to gquit or do other rediculous crap like gkicking anyone under 70. Or just inviting people to gkick.

Sooo I'm going
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Member Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan has a reputation beyond repute Horofan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

LOL all the wownubsauce extravaganzas!

I play on Hakkar - PvP

Cowdrood - 70 T5'd druid
    Chyort - 70 Kara'd Mage
    and various 25-50's who don't matter

Holla!
    All the love out to the true philosophers.

Junior Member surgnay is on a distinguished road surgnay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 10:43 PM
    Threads

Iv played wow for about 3 years

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyone who's on Twisting Nether.

I need sum1 to help me with my paladin epicz mount quest. I need a healer and one DPS.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I finally caved in....

I respecced Protection.

Since my reroll to Horde, I've been having a blast spamstringing and MS'ing in BG's and arenas but I thought it was about time to try the BC content. I would have been knee deep in epics if I didn't take a hiatus from WoW (the break served me well) and when I decided to come back I thought that I should roll Horde because the only reason I rolled Alliance was because my friend was on Alliance already.

Well, I know its selfish of me to make a big deal about respeccing Prot since 90% of warriors are expected to tank (the other 10% are expected to be MS wars who arena) and the main reason I rolled Warrior was because none of my friends wanted to tank haha.

So with what little tanking gear I had, I was invited to Off-tank in Karazhan. I was really excited since this would be my first time doing it (my 70 NE Hunter and 70 HU Paly are attuned...but like I said I took a break from WoW before they got a chance to raid and this was when Karazhan was new). Half our raid was made up of one of the top guilds in our server and obviously they were running the instance strictly for Badges.

Let me tell you...War tanking is different from Paly tanking. While it's not difficult to generate a buttload of threat, Wars have to set up a rotation of skills (shield slam, devastate, demo roar, thunderclap) and revenge when possible. When I tanked on my Paly all I had to do was press consecrate and Holy Shield, then taunt when necessary.

Luckily I was only OT'ing and our Main Tank was a geared druid that directed me on pulls and specific mob abilities. I was so glad the raid was forgiving of my gear and my tanking ability, it made my experience much more enjoyable.

Well I walked away from the run with a bucket full of badges and T4 gloves. I would have won every piece of Warrior gear though if it dropped haha, the bosses decided to cough up Caster and Rogue gear 70% of the time though haha.

I'll now be running Heriocs and 68-70 instances to try and build a better arsenal of Tanking Gear but I have to say, it was fun to raid again. Although I miss the 40-man madness of MC and BWL, 10-man raids are fun because everyone has to play a part to make the group work (I almost always /follow my friend during Suppression Room in BWL...haha hated that room with a passion).

And just to throw some random offer out there:

I mentioned I have a 70 paly and 70 hunter on Alliance on Gorgannash. I'm sure that server is one of the older ones so it should be up for free character transfers up in the future. If anyone would like to transfer into a server with me just let me know. I can respec my Paly or Hunter at anytime as well so we can work out whether we need a Healer/Tank and of course my Hunter will fill in any empty DPS roles.

Horde wise I have a 70 warrior and 61 Rogue on Firetree. This server should be due for a free server transfer sometime in the future as well since it gets full from time to time. SO if most AF members are Horde and want to start off fresh in another server, let me know and we can work something out.

I think the majority of the AF'ers here play on Twisting Nether if I'm not mistaken (and judging from the recent posts) so I might roll an alt on that server and level it up on the side. I'll most likely do Druid/Paly just for versatility in terms of Healing/Tanking.

Okay that's all for my WoW experiences for now haha sorry for the novel-like post.

P.S Little Red Riding Hood....Best Debuff ever.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

ive got a lvl 35 warlock on darkspear and im going to roll a hunter on onxcia (is that how you spell it?) ive been playing for a year as a casual player who just plays in his spare time

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still on all the same servers with all the same alts.

Aies - 70 still
    Brodation is now 65, but I'm claming down on leveling her up fast, because I don't want to get more burnt out than I already am.
    Esoterics - 29 mage. <-- my new favorite alt.
    Vilhelmina soon to be 19 twink. <-- farming honor and marks until I get everything in the 19 bracket, then I level to 29 and do the same. It's a new way of leveling I thought I'd try out.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I've settled into TN finally, Kahmansenz is level 62 and slowly increasing. I don't have as much time as I used to, and have been playing considerably less lately.

When I do play, I'm typically on Kah, Elpedro or screwing around on an alt I made to troll RPers that are doing it wrong. Depends on how serious I am about sitting down and playing.

I totally don't mind RPing with people, after all TN is a RPPVP server, but goddamnit a Night Elf, Gnome, or especially Draenei has no business using Olde English.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hehehe.

What about Shalawltikra? What's that for?

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hehehe.

What about Shalawltikra? What's that for?
    The lulz, naturally.

Hey, say that's lame all you want, but someone that doesn't like SD gave me 6 gold and a bunch of random loot on that name, and that's saying something about Shala's popularity on the server.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually people love them, and pink fuzzy whip doesnt have anything against them, sooooo.. I dunno where you got that, But...

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Server: Destromath
    1. Kanapoop, 70 Hunter, maxed skinning & Leather working (Dailies, mote & spider silk farmer)
    2. AmerousMonk, 61 Rogue, maxed tailoring & enchanting. <--Husband's character.
    3. Hobokitty, 61 Holy Paladin, maxed herbalist & alchemy. <--my main
    After getting our other chartacters lvled and geared out we plan to make a priest and druid.
    I'm pretty excited about making a shadow priests, although they dont mesh well with dungeons.

Different server: Fenris
    1. Orie, 70 Retribution Pally, maxed blackmithing and mining.
    Last edited by Inamorata; 04-27-2008 at 12:03 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

not true. shadow priests excell in dungeons, especially raids.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Actually people love them, and pink fuzzy whip doesnt have anything against them, sooooo.. I dunno where you got that, But...
    It wasn't pink fuzzy whip, and the dude tracked me down in Darnassus when he saw my name in trade.

Maybe it was just him, I dunno.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who was it then?

Because I've gotten lots of help with stupid crap because they'll be like "Oh ur in sd my friend is in thar!" and ill be like "ya my friend is 2 loL!"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Who was it then?

Because I've gotten lots of help with stupid crap because they'll be like "Oh ur in sd my friend is in thar!" and ill be like "ya my friend is 2 loL!"
    Dude, I don't remember now, that was like three or four days ago and I was talking to you when it happened. I was just like "lol he doesn't like Shala" and you had said "Yeah, that whole guild is a bunch of a-holes."
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

not true. shadow priests excell in dungeons, especially raids.
    Oh ok. The reason I assumed they didnt do well is because I made a shadow priest once and everyone complained about me using my mana on Vamperic embrace and not heals. >.< It got pretty annoying, because I was doing a good majority of the damage. People can be so ungreatful. :'(

Member Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow has a reputation beyond repute Axllow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2008 01:27 PM
    Threads

Norgannon-Horde
    Mitternacht-70 pally- raid holy-pvp's as ret. because he started off ret and i got 4/5 s3 O_O then got bored so went holy for raiding so now respecs are like 50g everytime...bleh i respec too much T_T
    Axllow-70 mage-frost for pvp, although i have a full set of fire for raiding :O
    and some alts

Junior Member bassaddict is on a distinguished road bassaddict's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

I play on shadowsong,

70 NE hunter
    70 human pally
    12 NE warrior

I quit about a month ago. I think wow is a great game (heck, 10 million people can't be wrong, eh?). I'll probably go back when the next expansion comes out.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

I played WoW for 2 months, quit, then later rejoined for 1 month then quit again. I really liked it, but I never really got involved in a guild or any instancing (except for the instances I tried to solo~) so I got bored of it. I made it to 33 Tauren Warrior and 30 Gnome Rogue before calling it quits.

Trying to solo instances was fun though. There was this one tower (the name escapes me... it was in the Undead's territory) that I got pretty far in. I wasn't going for quests or anything, I would just see how far I could go.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Inamorata View Post
    Oh ok. The reason I assumed they didnt do well is because I made a shadow priest once and everyone complained about me using my mana on Vamperic embrace and not heals. >.< It got pretty annoying, because I was doing a good majority of the damage. People can be so ungreatful. :'(
    This right here. This proves you've never raided on a Shadow Priest, and you don't know what you are talking about.

Shadow priests are essential for raids. Why? Because if you put them in the group with all healers and maybe a shaman, they can not only keep the healers mana all the way up, but during a raid, if there are druids who can do the evceisiersjerise thing that restores mana while casting, plus shadow fiend, I can not only never have to pop a mana potion during a raid boss, but neither do the healers.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I'v been off WoW for about 6 months, and now I am back ^_^
    after being lvl 55 for 10 months lmao I finally lvled to 56 the other day

Realm: Draenor
    Name: Kina
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Nightelf
    LVL: 56

Also
    Name: Kaeyena
    Class: Mage
    Race: Bloodelf
    LVL: 23

Also a lvl 5 haha on lightbringer who is a nightelf druid.

I only play elves =P

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I quit WoW two months ago now =( I miss it already, but I have nothing to come back to anyways.

Speaking of which, anyone interested in purchasing a WoW account with a level 70 Night Elf Rogue, equipped in full Season 3 Arena gear, and with a set of raiding epics in the bank?

Probably not after you see the price...

Closed Thread

Thread Information