AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: does Judai get too much screentime?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 08:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default does Judai get too much screentime?

Anyone else think that the show seems to revolve around Judai? He's in just about every episode and he duels in almost every one. I would like to see some other characters duel, like Fubuki-kun/Darkness. He doesn't show up very much and as far as I can remember he's only participated in about 4 duels. I think all the characters should get equal screentime.
    Last edited by ajin; 11-23-2007 at 07:03 PM.
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen." (Rukia Kuchiki- Bleach)

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Wow, I never thought I'd be able to make this comparrison. I'm giving you reputation for it. Saying Judai having not enough screen time is like saying Total Non-Stop Action hasn't become Total Non-Stop Angle. GX revolves around Judai just like TNA revolves around Kurt and Karen Angle.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Yu-Gi-Oh! Has too much Yugi. So what if he's the main character? I like Bakura, but he was only in like 4 duels. They should make a tertiary character the star.

Snark aside(I apologize, I'm annoyed right now), I understand your meaning, but Judai really is the main character after all. Fubuki's meant to be the comic relief/"good guy" powerful duelist to counter Ryo's emotionless/"power hungry" character.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

Well teh gx series is suppoosed to revolve around jaden the original series was about yami and yugi being the hero now Jaden/Judai is the antihhero
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm looking forward to when both of them have to act as agents of balance against an unbalancing force. You know it'll come up. Heck, maybe even Atem will show up along with Jaden's predecessor.

See now, THAT would shut up the "omg tehre iz no yugi in gx" people.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

I really don't like GX...it's evil! But Jaden is the main character and Yugi had a 20 second or so appearance in episode one and then Kaiba was kinda in it...as the duel monster KAIBA-MAN (how sad can you get mr. money-bags? I bet Joey laughed so hard he died!)

Anyway...Jaden is the main character and anti-hero (i hate them!) like Yugi and Yami were the main, it's just the way it works and i kinda find it sad that they're trying to get a story line with the millenium items that fell into an abyss...

I'm begining to rant now so i better quit ^_^;;
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

What? What manner of drivel are you speaking of? GX has one counterfeit Millenium Item.

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    What? What manner of drivel are you speaking of? GX has one counterfeit Millenium Item.
    That maybe so, but hey tried to bring it all back with the abandond student quarters with pictures of milenium items up here and there, now unless Yugi lived there at one point (which i doubt) then it prooves they tried and thankfully failed.
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PugznRoku View Post
    That maybe so, but hey tried to bring it all back with the abandond student quarters with pictures of milenium items up here and there, now unless Yugi lived there at one point (which i doubt) then it prooves they tried and thankfully failed.

WHAT? That was, like ONE episode! Because someone was claiming he had a millenium item, but it turned out to be fake! You clearly don't watch the show, so your opinion on it is invalid.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My opinion is as valid as anyone elses, i know the item was fake it's obvious since the items fell into an ABYSS.

My opinion is made by what i've watched which was actually two or three random episodes that i felt were worth watching, like the Para Dox Bros duel and the Kaiba Man duel, and i felt the Para Dox duel was just a re-creation of the one from Duelist Kingdom; just without the Labrynth Wall card.
    For Final Fantasy III

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well you're trying to say they're "trying to bring back" the Millennium Items, which is a falsehood. Whether or not you like the show is valid, yes, but your opinions that there's no story and they're just ripping off the previous series are misinformed and therefore invalid.

Closed Thread

Thread Information