AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wondering if you know...

Junior Member JusticeKnight is on a distinguished road JusticeKnight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 10:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wondering if you know...

hmmm.. it seems like everyone is needing help finding their lost Mech Anime including me. I dont know if you would know the one I'm talking about.

The Anime is only 13 episodes long or 12 i cant totally remember, but the main character is this really shy kid who is put in the army, the mechs that they drive are manned by two people. His partner is brought in from another place and its a girl who they eventually getting together at the end of the anime. The last episode he takes her shopping and they go out for dinner and he pretty much screws everything up and then he chaces after her and gives her a christmas present. They both have dark hair, either dark dark grey or blue. but i cant seem to remember the name.

Senior Member mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 06:05 PM
    Threads

Gunparade march
    Master Cane
    Master of the Wu-Tang Sword Style
    Master of the 36 Chambers
    Master of Saolin Shadow Boxing

Junior Member JusticeKnight is on a distinguished road JusticeKnight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 10:03 PM
    Threads

that would be it.. thank you.

Senior Member red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 09:53 AM
    Threads

...ye .lol i remember one the other ...day but forgot it when i needed to rrmember what it was... ..i thnk it was macross plus

Closed Thread

Thread Information