AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your thoughts on fighting.

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

to me fighting doesn't solve anything, but omg it was so funny, i held my self back from beating this girl, the next day i went in the bathroom and i thought she was gonna pee her pants, but i held the door open for her and she was like "omg, uhhhhhhh, uh thanks....." and then ran out of the bathroom.then the next day she was like, "i thought you were gonna kill me in the bathroom, i was so scared when you got in my face the day before." but i'm not a big fighter, i think it's wrong to fight when you could talk it out, i wish i thought of that before i got mad at her, or that other girl i chased down the hallway, and told her to watch her back.but i learned from my mistakes, violence isn't going to solve anything and no it's not the answer to anything either, i mean do you really think it's right to beat the crap out of someone, is that really a joy, is that really gonna solve anything, or for that matter make things right?i think this is somewhere where gang fights break out but idk i'm not really for sure.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have not been in many fights for the sole reason that I do not look like someone you would want to fight with, so people go out of their way to not reach that point..

Edit:

As for fighting solving stuff.. It does solve things and very quickly I might add..
    Last edited by PanzerJager; 01-02-2008 at 02:16 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information