AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Help to remember the names of the anime (3)

Member Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help to remember the names of the anime (3)

Well, when I was 9 or 10 years old I watched some anime on TV. Only few minutes from the beginning.
    Boy or girl was with his/her father and mother in the yellow car. Then began something scare for 9yo child (giant robots or mafia - I don't remember exactly) and father said child to run away. So, that was some flashback, I think.
    And child had some doll or toy-animal with him/her.
    That's all...

And another one.
    Only small part - man and woman on the roof. They had svastika on their's breasts... And their clothes were gray or black.

Hm... And the last one. That was some anime about devilboy, who played the guitar to become a devil. Something like that...

Nobody in Russian forums could remember that anime, I don't know why - I watched it on central Russian TV-channel... But maybe you know that anime?..

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

hmmm... i think the last one is FLCL.. go google it, but im pretty shure.

not so positive about the others..
    Last edited by PanzerJager; 10-09-2007 at 08:00 AM.

Member Stryyder will become famous soon enough Stryyder will become famous soon enough Stryyder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 08:43 PM
    Threads

The final one could also be Kikaider.
    Baka Ranger Family
    Obi-Raw - Baka Pink

Stryyder - Baka Yellow
    sakura-chan_ - Baka Red
    baka_black - Baka Black duh
    gaara-of-the-sand8 - BakaBlue

Member Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 09:18 AM
    Threads

The last one is really Kikaider... Thanks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information