AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Instinct Chap. 4

Junior Member Ucaediea has a spectacular aura about Ucaediea has a spectacular aura about Ucaediea has a spectacular aura about Ucaediea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Instinct Chap. 4

Khalipso: Whew I'ts been three days and still no girls Well none with poetinal, all the one's I've seen are either to girly or not girly enough. well I guess I'm in over my head Might have to take what I get.

Khalipso: Finally somewhere to rest I feel like I've been walking 5 hours

School Guard: Hey what are you Doing are you here to see your daughter or sister?

Khalipso: (starled) WHA! Daughter HEY bozo do I look like I have kids to you!?!

School Guard: Well you have to be here to see your sister then I have to make sure this school is safe, being that it's a all girl school lotta freaks out there ya know.

Khalipso: (baffled) HEY DO I LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FREAK TO YOU MR? (stops and thinks to herself: Whoa! an all girl school what the hell I didn't know they had those YES! this is my big chance,and Ima about to mess it up) Sorry bout that sir please forgive me. I'm not here to see my sister I'm just here to tour the school ( sees sign that says "Hiring fill in teacher") to see if I might take the job.

School Guard: Well Why didn't ya just say so honey , by the way It's Mrs. not sir heh heh right this way. So more Importantly whats your degree in?

Khalipso: ( Dumbfounded) umm my degree heh is (thinks about Arckaum) I majored in the laws of the world.

School guard: (smiles)Well that's life for you they sure didn't have that
    when I went to college(stops in office)...We have a guest touring the school where's those badges at?

Secretary: right here Joie

Joie: Here you are (gives Khalipso the guest badge) wear this and no one should bother you or question you about being here on campus. have a nice day..umm

Khalipso: Kallie call me Kallie and thanks Joie..(man I feel like a total loser I Lied to get in here on top that I thought she was a man..jeez wonder what the girls are like here) is everyone in class hmm hope they don't mind if I take a peek. (door burst open)

Girl: Whoo! Recess yay!
    *crowd of girls trample over her*
    (girl looks back Hey are you ok)

Khalipso: (STuNnEd) Ow ooo my head

Girl: Wow I guess your not ok hey can you hear me

Khalipso: huh? heh heh yes I'm ok

Girl: Well hello my name is Plenthara

Khalipso: Hi there Plenthara my Name is Kady

Plenthara: So is hers (points to a girl in the room)

Khalipso: Who are you talking about

Plenthara: Cady come on

Khalipso: (puzzled)Kallie and Cady aren't the same names

Plenthara: you said Cady Just then lady is it cady or kallie?

Khalipso: ( maybe I did say Kady Man that really warped my head when I
    fell) I'm Sorry it's Kallie

Cady: Sorry I took so Long, but Mrs. Oba wanted to speak with me.

Plenthara: meet my new friend She's new! Cady this is Kallie it sounds like your name HEh heh

Cady: (Laughs) it does kinda

Mrs.Oba: What Are you girls still doing out there do I have to come take you outside!

Plenthara: O crap lets go hurry Cady (both run and Drag Khalipso with them)

Khalipso: Ok, we're outside we can stop now

Plenthara: So what are you doing here Kallie? you are way told old to be going here are you going to be a new teacher for Mrs. Oba?

Khalipso: (thinks to herself hmm A teacher this could be a advantage for me to scout I'll have to find away to be that teacher) Umm I dunno?

Plenthara: That is like so cool! you see Cady doesn't have alotta friends here.

Khalipso: Really? you don't have alotta friends here? Seems like everyone is friendly here.

Cady: I know ,but like since I'm all new an stuff no one wanted to make friends with me.

Khalipso: That's Bull(damn what kind of kids would do that)How do I fill in for Mrs. Oba that way I can be your friend for a whole day.

Plenthara: O it would be for the rest of the year because she's getting a job transfer so they have to get a new teacher to come and that takes a year. So they have to have a sub-teacher for the rest of the year.

Cady: Yep that's what Mrs. Oba said.

Khalipso: (Damn the rest of the year **** I hope they find one before I have to return to Arckaum...well atleast I have two of girls outta three only one more to go, and that shouldn't be too hard. Now, to get that sub job I'll have to fake a teaching Permit) Um girls you wouldn't happen to know where to get the sub job would you?

Plenthara: of coarse.

Cady: you have to go to the Office where you got that guest badge.
    *bell Rings*
    Last edited by Ucaediea; 11-04-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Junior Member Zhen has a spectacular aura about Zhen has a spectacular aura about Zhen has a spectacular aura about Zhen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

Hey this is pretty interesting I found your old ones and read on those, cause at first I was kinda lost , but you seem to have a pretty good story here , Just a little hard to get into with it being script form. ^-^

Junior Member Ucaediea has a spectacular aura about Ucaediea has a spectacular aura about Ucaediea has a spectacular aura about Ucaediea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 09:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zhen View Post
    Hey this is pretty interesting I found your old ones and read on those, cause at first I was kinda lost , but you seem to have a pretty good story here , Just a little hard to get into with it being script form. ^-^
    Thanks yeah, everyone says something about the script form, but I haven't written it in story form. Thanks though for reading it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information