AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The poem of no one

Senior Member Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    They say "home is where your heart is" and that is anywhere with you.
    Threads

Post The poem of no one

These verses I writte
    are going to waste
    for you'll never read them
    so useless they'll stay...

This poem that belongs to you
    and therefore to the wind
    or whomever wants to read
    these love talking verses.

And I don't know
    what hurts me the most
    writting about unaswered love
    or you not caring at all.

This sad lonely poem
    awaits to be readed
    but just like me
    we are the same way treated.
    Shinjitsu no uta wa konno mune ni nagare.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to take that english isn't your first language. Right? You have some minor inconsistancies with words being spelt wrong. I think that's spelt wrong too. Inconsistancies? Whatever! Just spell check before you post
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:28 PM
    Threads

I'm curious about that as well...sometimes Kalt's poems have really excellent spelling and grammar, and sometimes not so much. What's the reason for it, I wonder?
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

Senior Member Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 10:41 PM
    They say "home is where your heart is" and that is anywhere with you.
    Threads

Ok, first, thanks both of you for your observations. At least you read (which makes me happy with or without post).
    It wasn't that hard to guess, was it Dorian? Yes you caught me.
    Well, there are several reasons for my bad spelling:

1) And of course the most important of all, as Dorian already said English is my second language. But I got very used to it because of the music (most of all), movies and school.

2) I'm about to get in the University, therefore I've got to study a lot and the only free time I got everyday is in between 10 and 12pm. I didn't want to stop posting though, but trust me that I'm tired when doing it, therefore the mistake rate increases a lot.

3) When I first discovered this page and this forum (about 2 months ago), I didn't made poetry in english, therefore I had a lot of doubts going in my mind if doing this was a good idea at all, but I finally decided to give it a try. (Thanks all of you for all the feedback I've recived).

I hope that I can still be allowed to post in here (I promess that I'll try as hard as I can) otherwise, shame on me. Thanks anyway.

(Please forgive the grammar/spelling errors in this post also)
    Last edited by Kalt96; 10-02-2007 at 08:24 PM.
    Shinjitsu no uta wa konno mune ni nagare.

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:28 PM
    Threads

I hope you won't stop posting. I like your poems.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information