AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you...

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Have you...

Have you ever been in a relationship where you loved that person so much that you would do absolutely anything for them?
    Where you'd give your last breath just to see them?
    Ever felt this with someone online?
    Have you ever felt like that you have found your soul mate?

If yes to them being online... did it work out? Or did the fact that the distance get in the way?

If no, what's your opinion to these questions? What do you think of long distance relationships, online relationships...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I have found this and yes it was online. He means the world to me and I would give my last breath to see him. I would do anything to be with him.. I'd do anything he asked me too... I love him that much and think that he is my soul mate.. it seems like we are the same person only one is a guy and one is a female... we seriously have that much in common.. What do you guys think of this? Do you guys think that this is possible?
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

No, to the bit about being so in love with someone that I would do anything or die for them. That's just sounds plain retarded, in my mind. Ever since I broke up with AG back in November, I have made it my policy to be my own most important person, above all others. I am not worth anyless than any person that I happen to love, nor would I give my life for/do something idiotic for/dedicate my existence to that person.

(I could make an exception for my possible wife and children, because, in that case, it would be true love all around, and not some fake, High school whatever love.)

But, with AG (whom I meet on here), I thought I had found someone whom was right for me and could possibly have me settling down with her down the line. Obviously, I was wrong. I am not really one to believe in soul mates. That kind of non-sense is for my whimsical love songs, craptastic Valentines cards, and for puppy love enthusiast.

Cheers, mate. [=
    Last edited by Music Fiend; 09-30-2007 at 09:26 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Nope.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jamie5192 View Post
    Have you ever been in a relationship where you loved that person so much that you would do absolutely anything for them?

NO, Doing "anything" for that person is I think is injudicious and foolish. If it would compromise your life, rights and happiness, tolerating such...I think, you are a very sad person.

But Service above self.. I believe in that.

Last edited by Bragi; 09-30-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I did have one long deep realationship, and i did sort of feel like that, but not as deep of a feeling of I'll give everything to be with you.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

D: Yeesh, hard on people much?
    My answer...plain and simple, no, I personaly dont think online/long distance relationships work out...in the long run.
    Derp.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gizoku View Post
    D: Yeesh, hard on people much?
    My answer...plain and simple, no, I personaly dont think online/long distance relationships work out...in the long run.
    This is why I am not a fan of generalizations. I have seen some online/long distance relationships work out. It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, and many don't work out because of the "e-crush" pitfall, and/or a quick loss in interest/distrust/lack of time spent together.

-Waits for Fabala/Reiako to come in, and give her testimonial.-

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Adding to what I said.. you ask if its possible?? ...you are in one... If will turn up good?? ... well, that's for you two to decide and make possible...

BTW, about this thread.. it kinda reminds me of an episode of Justice League, about Flash's comment on a mind controlling Gorilla and a female doctor, when suddenly the doctor said he loves the gorilla and protected it. Maybe you guys know the episode?

Flash: "So.. it's one of those internet relationships huh?" lol

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

It's possible to feel this way, I did once, turn out the relationship was just as empty as the hopes of me and her meeting, I'm done with relationships for now.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Simple answer, no.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Yes, and then no would be my answer. When you first go out with someone, those butterflies in your stomach, that need to call him/her everyday just to hear her voice and the want to speak touch and feel him/her will be there. Then one year down the road its "oh, its you. Geez, could you just not belch like that?"

There's my two cents worth on relationships. Frankly speaking, I like the later, not so passionate part of things cause that's when you get to laugh a little and really enjoy each other's personalities or who he/she really is.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid,I haven't.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes I did but No it didn't work out. Don't know what got in the way and she wouldn't tell me. Sure brings back memories (T-T). I know to some it sounds stupid and naive but it already happened and nothing can take it back now. It lasted for a year though. T-T
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-01-2007 at 08:37 AM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

@ Gizoku: Why don't you think online relationships don't work out? There are a lot of factors and opinions.. but I was wondering yours...

@ Insurgo: You really shouldn't give up on relationships... I mean there are reasons that people do this, I know because I have friends who I have talked with about theirs, but to be honest with you I don't see why you feel that way. If you don't take the risk... how will you ever find true love?

"Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Not really ^__^" Well i did fall in love with someone badly, but..
    1.Have you ever been in a relationship where you loved that person so much that you would do absolutely anything for them?

2.Where you'd give your last breath just to see them?
    3.Ever felt this with someone online?
    4.Have you ever felt like that you have found your soul mate?
    1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. No.
    4. Yesh.
    :3 But right now..my "love" moved to another country so yeah.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Member Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 10:15 AM
    Threads

Ok, as far as relationships go, including just friends, I would give my life and all that for them, and the one person I truly love.

Yes I would give my last breath to see her though, not them; and this is currently for someone online. I don’t know about soul mate though, not sure if I believe in that or not, but if I did, than maybe.

I don’t know if it will work out, I hope so of course, and believe it possible, definitely. I have seen it work out for people online and in-fact I know a couple that met online and are married right now.

Distance doesn’t matter, time doesn’t matter, if you want to be together, you will wait, and when the time comes and it is possible, the distance factor will disappear. At that point, it is a relationship in the real world, and you just have to hope things work out there to.

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

what's to say than, no........
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have you ever been in a relationship where you loved that person so much that you would do absolutely anything for them? No. Well, yes. I love myself, and I do everything I want. So... well. I don't know what to answer. I'm not really in a relationship with myself.
    Where you'd give your last breath just to see them? Not applicable.
    Ever felt this with someone online? I'm online right now... so, yes? Maybe? No? The confusion!
    Have you ever felt like that you have found your soul mate? I don't believe in that. Love is a fraud mongered by the conspiracy of little girls and tacky plastic heart/valentines card companies.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I keep hoping some day Eris will come and join us in the light of rainbows and kittens, but she's forever determined to remain single.
    Anyway, back to the questions, my answer to the first is no. I prefer to limit my answers to I'd do most anything for someone I love and care about. I reserve the right to preserve my life for the greater good.
    When you're in a new relationship it feels that way all the time, everyday....but when you become more involved there is going to be times when you want time to yourself. (though I admit, I've yet to hit that point as I seem stuck in the "honeymoon" phase)
    I am currently involved with someone long distance and as such we use all means at our disposal to communicate including Instant Messaging (cos it's cheaper than our phone bills would otherwise be). And yes, I feel he is my "soul mate"
    As to it working out...we're still together almost a year later and hopefully many years to come.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

Nope, and i do think online relationships can work, just not often. I mean really, fall in love with someone you've never met in your life? That's odd to me.
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Music Fiend View Post
    This is why I am not a fan of generalizations. I have seen some online/long distance relationships work out. It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, and many don't work out because of the "e-crush" pitfall, and/or a quick loss in interest/distrust/lack of time spent together.

-Waits for Fabala/Reiako to come in, and give her testimonial.-
    Mine worked out, but it was hard hard work, made more difficult by the sheer amount of distance between us (me in the US, him in Australia). But we're married now, in Australia, and happy. Amazing when you think we're just two people who met up on AG when we were 15 and 16 and became friends. Who could have foreseen this? Not us, certainly.

So, yes, it CAN work, but it isn't easy. As I said to someone else recently, both sides have to want the same outcome and have to be willing to wait/work for it for the relationship to work.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Eris secretly writes sappy poetry in her room whilst looking longingly at a picture of that hawt Joey McGuydude. Then she plants a big, lipstick ladden kiss on the picture. Then the frolicking in the field of flowers holding hands with Joey, while shouting she loves him at the top of her lungs.

It is the truth. I've seen it.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Member Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

I do know someone who has got to be one of the most important people in my life, and I'd probably jump off a cliff for him.

I definitely wouldn't call it a "relationship," not in a romantic sense. It's more like a very close sibling-ish bond. (He's about 10 years older than I am. Known him since I was an infant.)

Yup. <3
    The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    AF Blog. =3

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

@ Gizoku: Why don't you think online relationships don't work out? There are a lot of factors and opinions.. but I was wondering yours...

@ Insurgo: You really shouldn't give up on relationships... I mean there are reasons that people do this, I know because I have friends who I have talked with about theirs, but to be honest with you I don't see why you feel that way. If you don't take the risk... how will you ever find true love?

I feel this way for many reasons and for the false beliefs on the word "Love". True love doesn't exist anymore. Especially Online where there are risks, lies, sadness, the fact is you will always find someone better, and by this leaves to cheating. Call me heartless if you want by saying these words, it's the truth or if you prefer my opinion. Besides, I left my heart somewhere else a long time ago.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

like everyone seems to be saying NOT anything (like kill someone for them or something...just to give an example), now i'd die for my luff, or at least take a shot for him if he would be in such a situation, but he wouldn't let me...-_-' he'd want me to stay out of harms way, which is good in a way but when it comes to him <33 i'd do anything not to let him DIE...

but yes i feel that way right now about my bf, it wasn't online where i met him though...so i can't relate to you on that part, but i do feel if i have found my soul mate ^_^ and he feels the same way which is why i can never stop smiling...lol, i mean truly i can't ^_^
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Closed Thread

Thread Information