AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fish, eyes and streetlights

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Default Fish, eyes and streetlights

Yeah pretty ramdomly dumped into one thread...

Ok lets begin with the fish. I find the quality of the pictures kinda crappy and they were pure snapshots. just resized them and here they are.
    The fish in the third picture kept following me around as I walked around the basin, was so funny, so I couldn't not take a picture of them x3

Click image for larger version

Name:	fish3.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	513.0 KB
ID:	17034 Click image for larger version

Name:	fish2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	653.2 KB
ID:	17033 Click image for larger version

Name:	fish.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	451.8 KB
ID:	17032

this one is in the same theme as the contest "reflection". Mini said it, but this was also my original idea.. but the day I came up with the idea (the last day of the contest entry period), it was a really cloudy and rainy day, so I opted for the entry I submitted. But yesterday was quite a nice day, so I still took the picture, though because it was sunday, I wasn't wearing any make up, so it looks a bit different... xD. Both of the pictures were taking with macro, how I love that function.

Click image for larger version

Name:	In the eye of the beholder2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	695.9 KB
ID:	17035 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0266.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	867.0 KB
ID:	17036

and I got this question via rep, if it was my own eye, but the person didn't leave their name.. So I'll just say it here... The contest entry and these two above are one of my own eyes ^^

blah... streetlights will come another time, this is enough for one post

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2016 08:27 PM
    Threads

-gasp- The storm reflection would have looked really cool! I prefer these ones to the one you submitted in the contest, they seem much more defined and clear.

I really like the second fish snapshot, the blue fish (no idea what kind it is) looks like it's spying on the clown fish xD, it's nicely captured. The last fish shot makes an interesting reflection too!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was looking outside my window Xero... So that would be the sky and my backdoor neighbours... And there are always clouds here... I wish I could have captured them better ;-;

And why thank you Mini =3.... and due to the fact that these were taking on a day where the sun actually came through the clouds, they are alot more clear....
    and to be honest these do indeed look better than the one I submitted to the contest.
    And now all I have to do is, take one with just the sky... not my neighbours house on it xD

And as for the blue fish. It was actually spying on me, it was following me around as I walked around the tank. But everytime I wanted to take a picture of it, it fled behind the rocks... So this was the best shot I had xD
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 10-02-2007 at 12:59 AM.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2016 08:27 PM
    Threads

Some fish just don't like paparazzos...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I said streetlights as well.. so here they come ;D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	three street lights.jpg‎
Views:	60
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	17131   Click image for larger version

Name:	three street lights2.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	17132