AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Aircraft ANIME Series? (My 1st post!)

Junior Member c0dehunter is on a distinguished road c0dehunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 03:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Aircraft ANIME Series? (My 1st post!)

Hi All,

Is there an Anime show/series in Japan that portrays modern aircrafts (F16, F5, etc., just like Ace Combat videogame Series)? It would be awesome to watch F16 in all Anime action glory, with typical and awesome stories that Japanese are famous for.

any help would be appreciated with the name of such animation/series and place to buy in North America, etc.

Member sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2014 05:46 PM
    Threads

The only anime that I could think of off the top of my head that has aircrafts is Area 88. I think there's a 12 episode series for it and it's licensed by ADV Films.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yukikaze would be a good bet. I didn't really watch it but I saw it on Animax a few months back. The art looks well made.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Member shanejayell is a jewel in the rough shanejayell is a jewel in the rough shanejayell is a jewel in the rough shanejayell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads

801 TTS Airbats is another figter based series, but it's a comedy.
    Writer of Yuri fiction, fan of manga, anime and novels. In other words, nerd. *lol*
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/199217/

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

"Area88" is the closest to Air Combat series, with a neat and current tech level of aircraft. o yeah the hero aircraft is an old as hell Corsair2 and a F20 tigershark, with a harrier jump jet and F-14 tomecat as his buddies...a nice Mirage also shows up. along with a fleet of F4 phantoms and A4 skyhawks...enemy craft are you run of the mill Migs...they blow up nicely
    "Yukikazi" i think is awsomely done, the aircraft movements are something to watch and the sound...gotta crank up the surround sound with this anime. The tech is advance, but not impossible.
    Theres "Stratos 4" using normal aircraft for high altitude interctept with a really big Jato rocket straped to the bottom of the plane...but they dont fly that much and its more fan service that dogfights with earth bound comets and other space junk.
    for other good aircraft check out anything Macross...the dog fight and dodging missiles is also something to watch in Macross plus and Macross Zero...but they are transforming vehicles so they also fight in mecha and gerwalker forms...
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

Closed Thread

Thread Information