AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Please vote for what you feel is the best entry for this theme

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 55.56%
  • 1 5.56%
  • 4 22.22%
  • 1 5.56%
  • 2 11.11%
Closed Thread

Thread: 3rd Photo Contest for 9/28/2007 - WINNER: UrusaiSevera

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default 3rd Photo Contest for 9/28/2007 - WINNER: UrusaiSevera

Please vote for the photo you feel is the best representation and take on the theme of "Reflection" out of these five finalists.

Composition and camera skill should count for more then post-production/photoshop work, so please vote accordingly ^_^

Poll closes on the 3rd, and congratulations to all the finalists, and thanks to everyone who entered the contest.

When responding here please write a deep comment on the photos, don't spam with random posts like "cool, voted".

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I like the fourth picture, I like the plants coming out of the water like that, And the petals on the water are so clean and new. If i had a choice to re-vote it would have been the forth picture.

The first picture is good, But looking like that i think it scares me. lol ^^

I voted for the 3rd picture just because i liked the colors when it was in that size, but then i clicked it, i just like the colors, but not really in that when i saw the cars a bit blurry, But I like the scenery, it's so unexpecting.

And congratsto all the finalists =3

Senior Member Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

Lols, yeah. I myself thought about that too. My hands were shaking when I shot the photo. Forgot to use anti-blur. >_<

Hmm...again, this theme seems hard for me to vote.
    But, I'll choose the first. Hmm...dunno...maybe it intrigues me, though not really creepy. But it does reflect the oppositions of what one sees. Very impressive. ^_^
    Me? I'm a wallpaper critique...

Minitokyo ll ComicFiesta ll KAMCAO

::
    Cosplay Plan::
    - Ise Nanao
    - Yubari Gogo

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It was hard for me to choose but I liked the eye the best. There was depth in the eye, in my opinion and it was really well taken. The reflection in the eye was really cool and it was taken very well.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That first picture was just too well done for me to not vote for it.
    I'm impressed with how he/she managed to catch the reflection so well.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I voted for the first, the reflection was really well captured, would have been more impressive if it was captured outside though.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

A bit late (again) ^_^;

AND THE WINNER IS:

UrusaiSevera

Good macro work ^_^ I'd have cropped a bit differently (the full eye, from corner to tips of the eyebrow), and I think I liked the outside reflection more than the one in here, but good macro work nevertheless, and certainly a good shot.

2nd Place goes to:

Key

Good colors and composition, and the black frame works well with the gold. Sharpening it a bit would probably help, and this may sound a bit hypocritical on my part, but I think I'd want to see the line be perfectly perpendicular to the bottom frame, as opposed to the angle it's on now.

3rd Place goes to:

mhumoo

Good shot of a guitar. The crop is probably not the best choice though, I think one of the more standard crop resolutions could've produced a more pleasing shot, but it's very good technically, and the black & white works well for it.

Congrats to all ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information