AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Childhood laughs

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

In the same line as Shirayuki, my dad when he was younger went to the dentist for some fillings, so they gave him the numbing jab. Well when he came home his mother had made a fresh bowl of porrage for him, needless to say be began eating with great enthusiasm, not realising that he was burning his mounth on every spoonfull

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

I used to do stupid things at home and i once got burned by a Cigarette....by accident(my parents arn't like that) when i was 4 and i Screamed the
    F-Word and the S-Word and my dad couldent stop Laughing.....Yeah
    Are you Experienced?

Member Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

When I was about 2 or 3 years old I, like most of the kids, couldn't say "r" correctly... My father joked, that I sounded like a jew (here in russia we never had this crazy politcorrectnes fixation...).
    Imagine a little kid who happily proclaims on top of his laughs on a public beach "I'm a jew!". To add to the comedy "jew" in russian is spelled "yevrey". "Ya yev'ey!" shouted I, while my embarrased parents tried o silence me. Man, I was one "clever" kid...

And that's not the end of the story... Same year, same beach... I'm standing knee-deep in the water. And just at that time I saw a boat somwhere near the horizon.
    A little kid who proclaims calmly "Hoo'ay,a boat." and starts running in its direction is not a sight any parent want to see, I think...
    Private property and a boyfriend of Eskar. Don't even try...

I doubt there are fans of the show here...

But what the hell!
    Ganbare Gatchaman!

And here's a little something from last.fm to waste your precious space.

Member Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 09:18 AM
    Threads

Well, when I was 2... Or 3... Or 4 years old I liked to watch action-VHS with my parents. After that I usually said the phrases from the movie to everybody. So imagine that - little girl is standing on the table and says loudly to her sister: "I will have my levenge!"

And when I was 9 or 10 years old, I had watched one of adult movies, I think... So, my girl-schoolmate and me played that silly "Husband-and-wife-game"... I hugged her in the corner and she replied "Oh, you!", trying to imitate a grown woman. We did it in school after the lessons...
    Goronian is my private property. Nobody can touch him, look at him, or even stay near him. In the case it happens I'll bite off the leg of that human. Or ear. Or head.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hrm... -Tilts my head some- I've always been told that when I was a little baby and my mother would hold me in her arms, I would often bash my head into her lip. ...You'd think if I really did it all that often, she'd have stop holding me so much. That's just what she's told me though.

Also, there was this time that I climbed on top of my bathroom's counter and stuck a fork into the electrical socket. My mother said that when she came running, I was curled up in a little ball in my room, my eyes as big and wide as she'd ever seen them. Apparently, I stayed like that for quite a while, though I never said much of anything or even cried.

...To this day, there's still only one electrical socket in the bathroom that I can use.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information