AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: bleach orihime and ichigo!

Junior Member eli3000 is infamous around these parts eli3000 is infamous around these parts eli3000 is infamous around these parts eli3000 is infamous around these parts eli3000 is infamous around these parts eli3000 is infamous around these parts eli3000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 04:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default bleach orihime and ichigo!

i think they're the best couple!
    by the way :
    Check this cool site . you can watch the new bleach movie memories of nobody in high qauality and with english subtitles!
    link:
    www.bleachmon.blogspot.com
    to support that site just click on his google ads.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I don't like this couple at all. I am a RukiaxIchigo fan. ^_~

Senior Member MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads

yeah i must agree wit 小美ドクロchan. its just not rite ichigo and orihime are like way too different ppl

Member Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:19 PM
    Threads

^
    |
    |
    |
    i completely agree with both of them im a Rukia and Ichgo fan

oh and does 小美ドクロ mean like small cute something... cause im chinese and some jappanese words mean the same as chinese words.
    read ---------------------------->

those of you that dont know what this is, its Calvin and Hobbes

Oh and im a boy

Junior Member Kelci-chan has a spectacular aura about Kelci-chan has a spectacular aura about Kelci-chan has a spectacular aura about Kelci-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    I don't like this couple at all. I am a RukiaxIchigo fan. ^_~
    I completely agree with you!
    And I can't stand Orihime, she's so...ditzy

Junior Member drcb will become famous soon enough drcb's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 03:16 AM
    Threads

I have always liked the match between Ichigo and Rukia since the begining of the show, though I would have to say that after watching the most recent Bleach episode where Orihime says goodbye to Ichigo, and shows how much she cares for him, she would also make a nice match for Ichigo.

From my perspective, I find Orihime's personality kind of cute. She might seem ditzy to some, but to me she looks like such a sweet and innocent girl who just needs someone there to take care of her protect her.

The thing with Rukia though, is the fact that not only does it look like she cares about Ichigo, but it seem to me like those two have such a tremendous connection that they just seem to understand each other even without saying a single word.

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

I've always wanted Ichigo to hook up with Orihime!... They would be so cute together! :3 And Rukia will hook up with Renji... >_>
    Oh and one important thing... Rukia is dead... That would be kinda weird if she and Ichigo would be together... O_o (or then they should just kill Ichigo... XD)

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Flapple View Post

oh and does 小美ドクロ mean like small cute something... cause im chinese and some jappanese words mean the same as chinese words.
    Yeah, pretty much. XD "Dokuro-chan" is the name of a homicidal anime angel and I was really into the series when I signed up so I just went with it.

The thing with Rukia though, is the fact that not only does it look like she cares about Ichigo, but it seem to me like those two have such a tremendous connection that they just seem to understand each other even without saying a single word.
    Oooh I KNOW!! That's exactly how I see them too!
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 09-29-2007 at 07:39 AM.

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

mm rukia x ichigo works for me also XD

A sorta....fairytale <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information