AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Destiny Heroes

Junior Member Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Destiny Heroes

Hey all YGO players. I'm just wondering what do people think about D Heroes here? Do you think they can be competitive and what sort of build would you use to utilise them to full effect?

Member Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2007 09:17 PM
    Threads

I think the D heros are as useless as the E heros are. Believe it!

“So don't come whining to me with this destiny stuff, and stop trying to tell me you can't change what you are. You can do it too, cuz after all unlike me you're not a failure.” - Naruto Uzumaki

Member Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 03:10 PM
    Threads

I think they are both okay there not the best tho.
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    i cant think of more right
    now.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I don't think you can run a deck exclusively with D-Heroes, but if you make them the focus of an all-around Dark-type deck or Warrior deck they work well.

Although, I don't know the newer D-Heroes coming out in the newest set, but they look pretty awesome. My strategy with them is to get Dogma out as fast as possible, use his ability to half their LP, get enough D-Heroes on the field, return him to my hand and do it again, then use Polymerization with that and UFOroid to make an UFOroid Fighter with 4700 atk.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Closed Thread

Thread Information