AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's the best Tenchi Muyo series?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tenchi Muyo, OVA

11 42.31%
  • Tenchi Universe

10 38.46%
  • Tenchi in tokyo

3 11.54%
  • Tenchi Muyo, GXP

1 3.85%
  • Or just the movies

0 0%
  • None

1 3.85%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What tenchi series do you think is the best

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Asriel View Post
    i was wondering if there were any places that sell the tenchi box set. i've been looking and i still cant find it. please help me if you can.
    Hmmm... I think ebay.com or amazon.com might have the box set.
    Bestbuy might also have it too.

Senior Member Shido will become famous soon enough Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

I would say the original tenchi followed by universe .

i want to watch GPX but every time I go to I feel kinda BLEGH about it . Like If I watch it then Tenchi will be ruined forever XD .

btw I read someone said pretty sammy wasn't dubbed and ya it is. Just need to take the time to watch it .

小美ドクロchan I agree with you completely . The manga is awesome . Just wish Stores near me still carried it soI could finish my collection .

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    Threads

^ Sasami mahou shoujo club isn't even subbed yet though.

You should go ahead and watch GXP. It's surprisingly very good, and a worthy sequel to the OVA, despite one episode (the one when they meet with the original tenchi cast) was a disaster due to different voice actors.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Senior Member Shido will become famous soon enough Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Totsean View Post
    ^ Sasami mahou shoujo club isn't even subbed yet though.

You should go ahead and watch GXP. It's surprisingly very good, and a worthy sequel to the OVA, despite one episode (the one when they meet with the original tenchi cast) was a disaster due to different voice actors.
    Maybe I'm thinking of another series then >.> . well soon as I finish deathnote I'm going to start watching GPX because you said to . So you have only your self to blame If tenchi is ruined for me :P .

BTW voice actors being changed sucks . it's the main and probably the only reason I stoped watching XD . Brock and ash sound so stupid now .

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information