AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: LiLi.'s Stuff

Illusionary. Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 01:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-Clan View Post

Wow, this is a really nice set. For the sig, I love the colors the best. Also, the BG and blending looks pretty. For the avy, it seems a little plain. Maybe if you include the hat, it might look even better. ;D
    Overall, I like this set. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-Clan View Post

This set is amazing. Actually, I like this one a whole lot more.
    The style and effects are nice. Oh, the reflection...Looks terrific. Colors are wonderful and everything seems to balance.
    Keep up the super work, Sasuke-Clan. I'll be looking forward to see more of your good stuff. ;D
    Last edited by Rhoswen; 11-30-2007 at 02:26 PM.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Your just started? O_o doesn't look it to me! Your sets are gorgeous!
    You can actually see (if you compare) the progress you've made starting from the first set you posted to your more newer sets! You've gotten a lotter better at making sets!

I like your naruto one the best. The colors are just a little too vivid, but everything else is awesome! <3

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

@Mercedes and TheHybrid: thank you ^^ it means alot
    @ Akari: Haha i know, i've been looking over my siggys, and it seems that i practised for ages. lol

New sets <3

Extraction by Maru :3 thanks
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

:O Surprised nobody has made any new comments, but alas my thread is the same so far so thought I'd surprise you by commenting again, sorry it's been so long since I have >_< bad PhoenixChan I know. Looking back through all your past sets up until the most recent, I love them all <3 so well done and in particular the Bou set you did on the previous page is awesome.

Well, time to comment on your two latest sets now then ^_^

First set:
    Hmm, I do like this one but to me maybe a few well placed and chosen effects could have helped but the borders are nice and the font is good.
    Overall, not as good perhaps as some of your others but still not a bad set altogether... my main issue is the top right corner with the face appearing kinda out of nowhere to me, but could be just me.

Second set:
    Hmm, now this one is better ^^ so well done, although a simple border could be good and also maybe a few little effects but the simplicity overall is good, I love the font and the text ... ooh so true .. Music is Life .. well mine for sure ^^ hehe

Overall two good sets still so keep up the good work, sorry again it took me so long to comment again here...
    Look forward to the next update ^_^
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

The sig of Minato-sama and Kakashi-san is nice. I like the effects on the BG, Like how their faces in the corner, and everythings faded some to give it an memory type feeling.

The Music is Life sig is simple yet intricate. I the way you have a majorit of the Bg transparent, and the Bg that isn't is nice. Everything in the sig compliments eachother. Great job.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

Nice style you got there...

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Pheonix: thank you soo much hehe, i'll be sure to visit and comment your thread as well ^^
    @Aura: Awh thank you so much ^^
    @Hybrid: danke very much.

*sighs* been lazy these days, and the sets im making these days are so crappy x x

Old antic cafe lives in my heart forever ;3
    Miku:

i left on the blue bits on purpose ^^ love the colors >w<

Bou:

Kanon:

Teruki:

are made of,
    I
    NY

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The last siggies are great, especially the first one. I love the affects on the extract - it blends so well with the background. The Kanon sig is also great. The Music siggy in a few posts before is awesome - I like the way you made the background transparent but kept a border. Post more siggies! ^.^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<3 Thank you Mira. really appreciate it x

New siggys. as always, being lazy -___-" and siggys are getting crapper as the time flies. *sighs*

Merry Christmas everyone o.O' yeah im abit early lol

im abit crappy at making swirlies swirls ><
    are made of,
    I
    NY

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Aww wow, I love them both ^_^ awesome. Although maybe the second seems a bit dark but again, probably just me ... especially seeing as I just fried my brain doing a really hard puzzle for some odd reason. And also your last update was good too, I loved the blending effects you did on them all... your sig sets aren't crappy .. they're great so don't be so hard on yourself already.
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I really like your new chrismas themed "L" and Light set i think it is really good i also like the second the darker one however i have no clue who that is i am enjoying both of the set they are both chrismas themed I am thinking of having a Chrismas set made the only thing i could think of to improve them is by putting some letters like (Clan) on the avatar (but i guess that is not your style) I do like both however the death-note one is really my favorite one just because i know who it is, again love them both ^.^

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i like the pikachu set and the one below it.
    the pikachu set is so cute with the eyes and the second one with the colors.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everybody <3. Two more sets of Reita since im back on the internet, actually no..not back on the internet, im sneaking on it XD bwhahhaa

are made of,
    I
    NY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG. i nearly forgot that i had a Siggy/Ava thread .w. Anyways back on duty! *ish making sets* The one i've finished recently: Sasuke Naruto Set:

After i've watched episode 51 and 52 i feel reallii bad for Naruto, losing a friend and stuff. Anyways i didnt know what should i do with the avatar so i just landed Naruto's hand there, so awkward >__>;; But o well, the effect looks nice. Any comments? :3

Oh btw, new fan button! :333 It's simple but prettyyyyyyy.

are made of,
    I
    NY

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG. OMG!!
    Miku and Bou~! ^0^

><
    I miss Bou...

Those are some awesome mean sigs there. Pretty colors, shades and what not.
    *0*

Keep up the good work. I would love to see more.
    The Reita set is awesome too. <33
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-26-2008 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Language

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aha. Thanks for the comment Seiko! It's been ages since people commented on my thread >__<;;; Anyways new sets <3 Characters in order: Reita, Miyavi and Jay Chou.

Oh and two avatars i made when i was bored =)

Avril Lavigne: (Omg, i just realized that i spelled 'Avril' wrongly x.x;;

Simon Cowell (i dunno why i actually made a avatar of him >__<;; :

Comments please ;___;
    Last edited by LiLi.; 04-06-2008 at 05:42 AM.
    are made of,
    I
    NY

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ohh, I love the Gaze Rock sig. The image is awesome, and I like the effects you blended on top of it. The colors are also very nicely blended. The "open my heart" avvy is great - I love the shape - I've never seen one like that before. The effect is very nice. I like the outline of the character in the sig, though the text looks a little funny. The sig effects are great looking though - awesome sig! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

The first banners I've seen are horrible. The first three banners from the first page you didn't do anything to most of them. You basically slapped in an image and used brushes. Another thing you're doing to screw up the banners is overbrushing.

I also don't like the fonts you use in most of your work it's always the same one. There's a variety of fonts, take the ones that you will think it look nice. Stop using the same one because it does get quite boring in sometime. Most of your work, you either try or you don't try at all. I'll save you the trouble. TRY HARDER. You have Internet, browse in for tutorials.

5/10
    kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru

Junior Member Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 10:01 AM
    Threads

Your banners lack composition. It's as if you only brushed over top the image and splattered text on it randomly without thinking of an effective way to display such features. The coloring of your banners is also off, and your stuff tends to be dismatched but not in a positive way. Your cropping is also too spreadfocused. It's not precise.

As for less general advice, don't use those dashed borders too much since so far, in every banner your put them on, it made it look a lot worse.

3/10
    a r t i f i c i a l
    "it's fake. it's not real. just a copy of it."

people think artificial things are not beautiful.
    the fact that they are fake changes nothing;
    what matters is if it's beautiful or if it's ugly.

... or perhaps i'm utterly wrong?
    banner and icon/avatar by sammi.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lmao. You two related? xD. Thanks for the comment, i guess?

Anyways, goodbye PS ('cause im crapola at it) , hello GIMP. Im starting to use GIMP now, like Jaggy, miie sensei :3 Alrightttt..I used her Brushless Tutorial a few days ago, and it came out horribly, but i tried again today, and..i guess it's better. (Im just making tags now, no avatars x.x;;;; )

What chu think? The only bit i dont like is the enlarged bit .___. I messed around with thie filters =x

Comment plwease :3 Whether you like it or not. &..feel free to comment like Sammi and Nariko if my siggys are bad =]

PS. I used Unli.'s extraction. Check out his thread =3 (arigato Unliiiii)
    Last edited by LiLi.; 05-11-2008 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention Unli. x.x;;;
    are made of,
    I
    NY

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information