AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tragic anime romances

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 11:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default tragic anime romances

Hehe these are all the animes Ive seen thus far, many of them have been reccomendations Ive been so lucky to recieve from this friendly anime forum, I in particular, am fond of those really tearfully tragic animes, mostly with sad endings...so the ranking works based on how I felt toward them, meaning its tottaly my opinion and am not saying they are the saddest animes of all time...I just happen to be particularly vunerable to those animes where a some tragic fate befalls a couple and them finding love despite it all...

ill rank the ones that i saw that got the best emotional impact, based on how I felt toward them, meaning its tottaly my opinion and am not saying they are the saddest animes of all time

*some of these animes are harems and cute romance animes with no tragedy at all...I just happened to see them without knowin' they werent tragic at all

EDIT!!! READ!!!

Italicized Bold are Tragedy Animes, for the sake of the actual thread title. haha (Thx Tsen Yuki)

Bold is Happily-Ever-After animes

Bold Underlined are Harems and Romantic Comedies, remeber to try to look at the rank, because there actually are some REAL good Romantic Comedies. Ill also state if its a Harem!

Italicized Bold Underlined Are the super amazing animes with EVERYTHING in it, making it just Incredible! Also meaning its a definite must-see in my opinion.

1.Kyōshirō to Towa no Sora(Kyoshiro and the Eternal Sky (ok when first watching this I was VERY skeptical on its possible outcome as a tragic anime, but as you progress, the story developes amazingly, building up to a climax that will have you crying your heart out for the main couple...Its beautifully sad ending is incredible T.T )

2.Air (this one made me cry A LOT... Its got a very touching end that could make grown men cry.)

3.Romeo X Juliet (simply amazing...it truly lives up to the classic romance that ends in tragedy...i couldn't hold back the tears for this one either)

4.Full Moon Wo Sagashite (Superb...Magnificent...Touching...the series of the century!!! tears of joy...sadness...angst...you get it all!!! )

5.Kanon 2002 AND 2006 (unlike most typical tear-jerkers which happen at the end...this series has you crying at least 7 eps in....and you wont stop till the end...very emotional, its got periods of happiness to lighten the mood before you start crying agian, more-so in 2006)

6.Zero No Tsukaima (this is a VERY good series! its got so many things going for it that you will feel very fullfilled despite the fact that its only on its 2nd season..i cant wait for the 3rd!!! and for those who love crying the end of the 2nd season will have you in tears)

7.Ayashi no Ceres
    Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post
    Its really... sad. Tragic. Right from the start. And it doesn't get any better. >.> But it's not like Saikano either, which is too tragic from the start to the end (imo). I think Ayashi no Ceres have a GREAT story and it's A LOT of romance in it too.
    (Couldnt agree more. With many tearful moments, You will cry...I Cried. This anime has tragedy around every corner.)

8.Chrono Crusade (In variety, its like Zero no Tsukaima, theres a good balance of everything. Action, Comedy, Religious-Fiction, and Romance. The story gets better as it progresses, all surmounting into emotional and tragic climax between the main couple (I cried pretty bad), before leaving you with a very...contemplative ending.)

9.Tsukuyomi-Moon Phase- (its very cute...very funny...and its got that vampire thing some people like, and at its core is a sweet innocent love story. Crying isn't mandatory, but I think it was a really sweet anime.)

10.Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan!(Beating Angle Dokuro-chan!) (hahaha this anime raked high cause of how rediculously random it is. Its hilareously funny with a sick twist to it...meaning its obviously not for everyone.)

11.Samurai X (This series gives you all the emotion and romance u wanted to see in Rurouni Kenshin, but in 6 Magnificent, Tragic, and Emotional episodes. A fun, touching, then heart-wrenching watch of an OVA.)

12.Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na - Crescent Love - (A very good watch! Its like another way Romeo X Juliet couldv'e gone, tears can be expected, but not mandatory ^^)

13.Lamune (This is a very heartwarming story of two childhood lovers. Its also one of the very few animes I'll love, where those real intimate scenes werent necessary. Normally I would hate that kind of romance anime, but this was an exception. I still even cried. )

14.Shuffle! (the end managed to pull those heart strings. a GOOD Harem)

15.Aoi Yori Aoshi + ~Enishi~ (sooo sweet adn cute..its very heart warming. It can be considered harem, but is a GOOD harem)

16.Lovely Complex (Its funny, cute, inspiring, sad at times and a good watch. I reccomend it ^^)

17.Angel Sanctuary (this series gave me a headache..since only the first 4 books of the 20 are on anime..i went and finished the manga...and it goes over a lot...but the drama amidst it all makes it worth it. Remeber only 3 OVAs, and the rest is Manga, so be prepared if get into this series.)

18.Hitsuji no Uta (tragic ending...T.T)

19.Elfen Lied (i didnt cry..., but the end made me really depressed)

20.Chobits (yay the ending was so beautifully done, and it was hilaerous)

21.Iriya No Sora, UFO no Natsu (i wanted to cry, but I didnt...so I was REALLY depressed, its a pretty tragic story, well I thought it was, so its definetly recccomended! Its funny too, haha, but Its a really good watch, so set it if ya havent! ^^)

22.Fruits Basket (Loved it , I just dont remember it all too much xD)

23.Onegai Teacher (its nice, funny, sweet, got ur drama, and has a good ending)

24.Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (bah it had me pretty torn, not the kind of emotional drama i wanted, but good nonetheless)

25.Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (another taboo anime that manages to touch you in the 50min OVA that it is, had it only been a series with more development...It had the potential to be a tearful anime too... I havent read the manga, which finishes it off.)

26.Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (this is a nice 6 episdoe series, with good character development for its shortness, hehe its got its tender moments as well ^^)

27.Sola (pretty emotional ending >< also it was by the same Author who wrote Kanon...sooooo if u liked Kanon its worth taking a look at)

28.Maburaho (this one is funny...plenty of laughs...its sweet ending is awesome. I find it really good for a harem anime, one of hte better ones perhaps.)

29.Da Capo (Hmmm...I only saw the first season, and I honestly didn't really like it...It was ok...but the series gathered all this emotional momentum that wasnt really used at the end...If only for the ending I thought It could've been so much better. )

30.Onegai Twins (its nice, funny, sweet, got ur drama, and has a good ending, but i didnt like it as mucch as Teacher)

31. Karin (its got your romance anime substance and tender moments....but it lacks one of those powerful confessions and a dramatic first kiss unfortunately, otherwize i prolly woulda liked it a lot)

32.DearS (typical harem/ecchi anime, some touching moments, plenty of luaghs, but it beats around the bush concerning the main couple's relasionship and leaves a lot unfinished buisness)

33.Kage Kara Mamoru (Kinda fools u into thinking it'll be a cute romance anime, when It really turns into a harem 3 episodes in...thats pretty much it...no kissy, no confessions, not even a proper hug @.@)

34.Hoshi no Koe (short and sweet)

35.School Days (Jesus christ...if i wasnt so shocked by the end i prolly wouldve cried...but this series is ONE HELL of a romance anime reccomendation...see at your own risk)

36.Love Hina (bleh i wasnt old enough to really be touched when i saw/read it all)

any reccomendation that somehow gets all the elements from the animes above is welcome and woudl be great! Thx in advance guys!

Currently Watching: X and Wolf's Rain...Wolfs Rain is raelly good...

Reminders: Gotta watch Kannazuki no Miko and Shakugan no Shana!!! thx for the reccomendations BlackDeath and Jplaya!
    Last edited by xxnytr0xx; 11-22-2007 at 02:18 AM.
    "Going Wherever the Road Takes You..."

Looking for some GOOD Romance Anime Reccomendations?
    (The top 15 should make you cry bawhahahahah)

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

try Fruits Basket or Loveless

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 08:10 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yugi!! Im reading that right now!! (Im a romance fan!)
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Member kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yugi! or Peach Girl. ahaha

<33

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:28 PM
    Threads

How about Kannazuki no Miko, or Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito?

Hmm...Personally, I felt Mai HiME had some pretty sad moments.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

Senior Member MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 02:49 AM
    Threads

"Suzuka" but in a good way

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Honey and Clover 2 was kinda sad from a romance perspective. But then there are a lot of laugh out moments too so you'll probably alternate from crying to laughing to crying again.^^'

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Member spyre has a spectacular aura about spyre has a spectacular aura about spyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 06:35 AM
    Threads

Kimiga nozomu eien and School Days

My Anime Drawing Videos are uploaded here (I drew this as well.)

To go to my official website

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

edit: i might finish full moon..seeing as i started it but didnt finish it...i just think it might be too cute...
    Don't let that fool you. It LOOKS like cute fluff but it does a total 180 later on and it's AMAZING. I cried buckets all through the last ten episodes.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 09-26-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

Tsubasa chronicle.... Kinda sad since she has to forget D: Im guessing when the OVA's come out, Theres gonna be a pretty sad part in there according to the manga.

A sorta....fairytale <3

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Don't let that fool you. It LOOKS like cute fluff but it does a total 180 later on and it's AMAZING. I cried buckets all through the last ten episodes.
    Yay! I just started it and the first half a dozen episodes haven't been too encouraging, so I'm glad to hear that.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 07:50 PM
    Threads

Claudine by Riyoko Ikeda
    Pieta by Haruno Nanane
    Shiroi Heya no Futari by Yamagishi Ryouko
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey thx so much for hte replys guys!!!
    i just finihsed chobits(hehe it was great) and im gonna take a look at some of hte reccomendations u guys gave!
    but i started Saikano a while back so iono, but i think i might finish it!!!
    so again i appreciate the feedback! a
    nd btw ill check back to see if u guys hav anything to say about Saikano! cuz iono if i want to finish it or not @.@ lol
    Last edited by xxnytr0xx; 09-27-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spyre View Post
    Kimiga nozomu eien and School Days
    bleh Kimiga nozomu eien...just thinking about it....that anime had me so emotionally distraught at the end that i wasnt able to think straight....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry guys i havent been to clear either... im lookin for an anime that'll have some tragic ending going on...if its happy its ok...but if the ending turns out really sad then that'll hit the money...and none that'll wander around too long...just non-stop drama...pretty much like Kanon or Hitsuji no Uta or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien or Samurai X

i dont know if i want something liek Shuffle or Chobits again...

prolly full moon as long as it doesnt go on too long @.@

thx again
    Last edited by xxnytr0xx; 09-27-2007 at 10:32 AM.

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

Personally I think that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is kinda sad. But only in some parts.

Also, Saikano was pretty sad.

FMA is a real tear-jerker at the end of the actual TV series, but the movie bandages it up.

Air is sad. I love it so much i don't always notice, though.

Yeah, Tsubasa Chronicle is sad...

That's all I'm sayin for now!

Siggy Made by me!
    Jose~! I love you~!

Member Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2011 10:43 PM
    Threads

well this is more of a comedy but its tragic for one guy in it its called Ouran High School Host Club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kyokuns_true_Love View Post

Air is sad. I love it so much i don't always notice, though.
    ~_~ ' lol now i dont kno whether i should watch it or not....and i heard Air was really good too... @.@ "uguuuuu"

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

u want sad............ watch rouroni kenshin movie directors cut and i bet u will cry when u will see ending

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FLASH-X View Post
    u want sad............ watch rouroni kenshin movie directors cut and i bet u will cry when u will see ending
    lol i did...i forgot to put that on my list too @.@ uguuuu

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    thank you so much for telling me to finish this....i cant belive how beautiful this story came out to be....i couldnt stop crying...it was so emotionally fulfilling T.T

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spyre View Post
    School Days
    never again spyre......... never again.......

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 12:18 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by Axel's-#1-fangirl View Post
    well this is more of a comedy but its tragic for one guy in it its called Ouran High School Host Club

OHSHC is NOT tragic. >___> It's anything but tragic.

Plus, how would you know? The manga's not even over yet.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 07:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I can't believe no one said Ayashi no Ceres. I've heard that the manga is better than the anime, but it's really... sad. Tragic. Right from the start. And it doesn't get any better. >.>
    But it's not like Saikano either, which is too tragic from the start to the end (imo). I think Ayashi no Ceres have a GREAT story and it's A LOT of romance in it too.
    Also, Air is to recommend, especially if you want a shorter anime.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 11:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

oh boy that is question em i think is:

Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora (very sad ending but emotional at the same time ;-;, contians yuri in it too if anyone likes that ^-^')

paradise kiss

chobits

Air (very sad anime, the saddest most beautiful, you'll ever see! T---T

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information