AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime like Lucky Star?

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime like Lucky Star?

OK, lucky star is over, and i dont have any anime to watch

does anyone know of an anime that is sort of like Lucky Star?

dont say haruhi

thanks

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

If you haven't seen it...

Azumanga Diaoh.

That's like the original Lucky Star and I find it more enjoyable actually. If you think about it...Azumanga Diaoh is the mother of Lucky Star haha, well maybe not but it is an anime that is in the same field as Lucky Star.

With Azumanga though it takes you from Year 1 to Year 4, so you get to see the entire high school life of the cast. And yes it is a comedy anime, free of romantic relationships (well maybe one perverted teacher ^^) and super dramatic scenes that alter the story dramatically.

So yeah go check it out, I'm sure you'll love it if you enjoyed Lucky Star. It may not be super cute BUT I think the overall quality of story/character relationships is better in Azumanga.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

Yes, Azumanga Daioh is better. I didn't like Lucky Star. I watched it up to episode 7 and quit.

Also try watching Welcome to the NHK! and Genshiken.
    More than a thousand problems. Less than a thousand solutions.

Junior Member Marina27 has a spectacular aura about Marina27 has a spectacular aura about Marina27 has a spectacular aura about Marina27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 11:46 PM
    Threads

Well, if you're referring to anime like Lucky Star or Azumanga Daioh, then are you wanting more 'slice of life' type shows?
    http://animeworld.com/related/sliceoflife.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_of_Life_Story
    These places quote some similar-type shows. Personally, Azumanga Daioh is my ultimate favorite anime, although I did greatly enjoy Lucky Star.
    Hope it helps!

Junior Member kawaiiemma is on a distinguished road kawaiiemma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 01:07 AM
    Threads

Could anyone please tell me the song/music that plays in Lucky Star?
    Its the music that starts at 05:58 in this chapter of Lucky Star. It should be when Miyuki-san starts talking when theyre in the line at the canteen.
    Thank you. Please help me =3
    ARigato!!
    Last edited by kawaiiemma; 09-30-2007 at 01:08 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

as most people said, Azumanga Daioh.
    Try School Rumble and School Rumble Ni Gakki if you have the chance.
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

Yeahh.. azumanga

- misread about the haruhi bit xD
    Last edited by Ashers; 09-30-2007 at 12:48 PM.

A sorta....fairytale <3

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

Ichigo Mashimaro is another good one.
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information