AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: if you had a zanpak-to what would it look like?

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up if you had a zanpak-to what would it look like?

If you were a bleach character and you had a zanpak-to, what it look like? also what capabilities would it have?
    Last edited by Sasukelover77; 09-24-2007 at 04:20 PM.
    Sasukelover77

IT'S MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DEATH.

FAMILY:
    older sisters: Mizuko Riko Imimoshi and Sakura Itachi
    cousin: lordrellik8
    sister: Nejilover77

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

Mine would be long
    and flexable and can transform
    in to five different swords
    and can cut through any-
    thing!

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

in the first form it would just look like a normal katana, in the second form it would grow a vine out of the end of it and have a twin sowr attache made of wood. when this is activated iwould have the power to contorl bature for exampl make the vine longer make thorns come out, bankai would be almost the same except tow sords connected to my arms and vines wrapping around arms even greter control of nature.
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The shikai would be able to absorb reiatsu and it would look like kohaku's weapon.
    The bankai would be able to absorb entire spirits once having touched them (and it can release them at will). It would simply be a long, somewhat thick, sword.

Member Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 03:45 PM
    Threads

i would have a blood red katana that is shaped like ichi's.
    come at me with full force.

Junior Member gilatan is on a distinguished road gilatan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 09:01 AM
    Threads

in it's shikai form it would be a pair of daggers

in bankai form, it would be a female water spirit that can transform into a dragon

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

The first form would be a Rapier with a sapphire blade and a scarlet silk laiden handle with a silver guard over the handle, the second form it would turn into A gauntlet made of a thousand blades it encases my forearm and hand with three claws sticking out on the end, and a shield in a round shape that could block any attack by a spirit powered attack by expanding coming down over my body all around me blocking any attempt from any angle side or direction..But by using it, it takes a huge amount of spirit energy to block each time.....The bankai form is entirely different Its a giant sword about 7 feet long and its special powers is that it blinds the oppenents sense and binds them to the spot they stand and i can strike from anywhere, it only lasts awhile for about 40 seconds but long enough to kill an opopenent...None of my moves are invinsible but if they were would it be fun, fighting =/
    Last edited by The Blue Baron; 10-25-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Senior Member dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

it would be as big as ichigos have an extremely sharp tip and it would have some cool designs on it

-Grimmjow says "click on the damn banner above to see newground's freakin awsome BLEACH opening!". He also says "please make a freakin donation, I am in despirate need of a few changes!... and every point helps!".

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Let's see...Mine would be about nine-foot blade that, when it's Bankai is unleashed, it's form would actually shrink to that of a rapier, with a black, lusterous blade. When swung, it would break the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom, and then at the top of a verticle swing, the blade shatters and form a veritable minefield between the opponent and I. It's name would be somthing dark and evil...
    I am a VULPINE furre. Got a Problem with that? Then leave me ALONE, and stop FLAMING me!
    --
    "What a strange game. The only winning move is NOT to play."--WOPR Computer from the movie Wargames

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

mine would look as simple as a viking sword then change into a rune carved spear
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Junior Member AshWilso12 will become famous soon enough AshWilso12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

a one or two hit kill zampactou (like soifons)

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

WOW! all of your zapaku-to sound so kool!
    Last edited by Sasukelover77; 10-22-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    Sasukelover77

IT'S MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DEATH.

FAMILY:
    older sisters: Mizuko Riko Imimoshi and Sakura Itachi
    cousin: lordrellik8
    sister: Nejilover77

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Very interesting although it be cooler if people took the time to explain all the forms and powers instead of just what it looks like...but still there cool people

Member Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 08:24 PM
    Threads

Um.. I would have in my shikai state a 16 katana floating around my upper body and 16 floating around my under body.
    Then i could shoot them of with my hands like pointing to the target.
    Also they can be defense with deflecting and making a shield.
    If the sword hits you you will feel that pain of the cut or stab all over your body.
    Then my bankai would be that i was surounded by a rainbow collor area from 10 ft.
    Then i would have a rainbow bow into my hand.
    Then i could get arrows out the ground and shoot to the guy.
    Wen it hits his pain feels everywhere on his body also his body part that is hit where turned into rainbow.
    Then i can defense with rainbows around me and also grabs thing with it.
    If you get a rainbow body in the area it would slow suck you into the area.
    Making a arrow of the body part that got sucked up.
    This would mine zanpatkou be :3
    He promise you the world and everything more.
    But the next day he will replace you with a better one.
    Then he throws you away with a broken heart.
    Wanting to kill yourself you seek hopeless to a other love.
    Then it will repeat again and again.. till you don't have a heart left.

Member TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience has a reputation beyond repute TA'sSchizoidConscience's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 09:12 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

My zanpaku-to would look like a katana in the regular form. It is released by the call, Discover, Eureka!!, and shikai would seek out the enemy's weak points and skewer them, but would not be able to seek out more than 10 people at once. After catching them, it constricts them until the body is torn into pieces. The Bankai form is formed to wrap around my arms and can form fire, lighting, and allows for my body to be protected by ice. The Bankai will not return to the original form, but instead become the shikai form. The living form of Eureka is a short balding man that whines and always tells me to stop stealing soda from the vending machine. IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT!!! PAY, YOU PUNK!!!
    (It doesn't matter if I have stolen any soda.)
    (SINGS) "Daisy, daisy what have we go to lose? I'm half crazy-"
    (yells abrubtly) BACK OFF!!! (strips nude, heads for the sea, screams like Godzilla)
    Last edited by TA'sSchizoidConscience; 01-31-2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Words are small....

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

I'd have a double ended scythe. It wouldn't have a bankai form cause I'd be too lazy to train for 10 years xD.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Mine sword would kinda be able to kill people by contact a simple touch of the blade would kill anyone

Ninja Hamster TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:05 AM
    Threads

Mine would be Masamune, like Sephiroth. The only difference is that it can turn into ANY weapon ever created!

Sig by Evokzi.

TKTwilight: For When Some People Need Awesomeness In Their Lives.

I've been gone for a while because of an incident that happened because somebody had Hacked my account and I was Waiting until people forgot about it, but now I'll be on more often!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It would be called Blue Rose, you wake it up using the word "Saya" because that pisses Diva off. She would come out and BITE YOU and then suck your blood. And she would look good doing it. :3
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 11-07-2007 at 05:51 PM.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2014 01:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Wouldnt that be for the Zanpakto to decide. Ichigo didnt really know his til he released it.

But personally, Id want mine to be a huge blade like Ichigos but with a handle just as long too. Sorta like Sanosukes from Kenshin.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Well.....
    It would have to a be all black katana with two red ropes hanging off the hilt and it would have a moon shaped cresent in the center of the blade.
    My powers would beable almost the ame as Rukia's only I can also freeze time.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Default Fenikkusu(Phoenix)

First form: 2 twin Daggers. Aptly named, Shinju(Pearl)
    Appearance: 2 daggers that are made of a mixture of pearl and bone.

Second form(first release)
    Name: Blue Core
    Command: No Command. The 2 daggers combine themselves to become blue core.
    Appearance: Shaped like a regular katana,but the blade is made of ice,inside of it burns an ever lasting fire, the hilt(handle) is made out of earth,the surrounding is an everlasting blowing of air.

Third Form(initial release)
    Name: Phoenix
    Command: PHOENIX CORE!
    Appearance: The hilt becomes the tail, while the rest becomes the phoenix herself! Her powers include breathing a non-extinguishable fire that will burn for atleast 3 years.

Junior Member E'CLIAR is on a distinguished road E'CLIAR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 12:19 AM
    Threads

hmmm......mine at first form would look like a normal zampactou and at second form it would look exactly the same exept w/ three long bandage wraps red and white and black,but it would be able to extend only the exetention would be invisible.along w/ that it would have 10 invisible vectors(long invisible arms from elfen lied)that go about 100 metets long growing out the side of the zampactou.they can cut through anythig and nothing can get throu.the bankai form would be...that i have no idea

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Let see if I remembe correctionly... Bankai was when your Zanpakto to more ot less extent goes SUper Saiyan to put it on the crudest of terms. Bankai is the spirit inside everyone, but only a few realize they have one. Zanpakto everyone has one. I think I'd want either a Glaive or Bastard Sword, I kinda see myself as a Tank, even though I'm a Shaman on WoW and Shammies cann't use Swords or Polearms. Thus I'm an DPS SHammy.

That aside, I'd think I'd have an Double Bladed Glaive the one on the right of course, or second from teh left. Or an simple Bastard Sword. I don't need anything fancy, don't care about the shape or color, as long as I have close-medium range attacking abilities.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My zanpaktou has no form.
    It's locked away inside of my soul. Upon releasing it, I gain the powers of
    "Rawr really strong"
    "Lawl go fast"
    and
    "Blargh DBZ-esque energy attacks"

When I release my Bankai It goes like..
    "Rawr Hulk Strength and Healing factor"
    "Lawl Speed Force + Go Fast"