AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: teachers

Senior Member prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10's Avatar
    Gil
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 02:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default teachers

what do you think of your teachers
    Sig by Prestestkagome10! ^^My Youtube Channel^^

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

O.o What if I have six classes xD?
    Hmm Lets see...
    1st Japanese II: She truly is a Japanese teacher ;-; so strict
    2nd American History: Hes very...cool headed [its kind of odd for a teacher], doesnt get mad that easily, and is very quiet O_O
    3rd Clay 1: xD Shes awesome, nuff said.
    4th Ecology: Guh, hes so weird!
    5th: Lunch
    6th Cooking: Lol shes okay I guess, lots of stories to tell xD
    7th English: >.< I dont like her much. She irks me for some reason.
    Derp.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Hmm.. I'll do the same way.
    English and Values: She's so.. unexplainable. She did annoy me many times before, though i keep it in myself. [I admit, i do get bored during her classes.. -_-']
    T.L.E: She loves giving quizzes.
    MAPEH: He loves jokes, but sometimes not good at it.
    Physics: She said she likes.. anime. [Yep, its Naruto.]. She's very religious.
    Aralin/History: Goes on telling stories..
    Filipino: I never get bored during her class, its always full of humor.
    Math: She does look like Yankumi [Gokusen??]. One good teacher.
    Computer: More like a buddy around highschool students.
    Last edited by zyronet; 09-23-2007 at 03:02 AM.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I go to an international school so we only speak English in class except in Swedish classes =P

History: She seems to be all kind and friendly and all that stuff, but under the surface, I know that she's really EVIL! Though, it feels good to listen to hear and she explains things very well, so as a teacher she's great!
    Math: Her English sucks. Her math is good. When she tries to explain some things, she makes it more complicated than what it really is, but she knows what she's doing.
    Swedish: This teacher's really funny and she knows how to make someone to laugh, but she's very strict. Very strict. I don't see how a strict person can make a whole class laugh at something.
    Biology: LOL do I love this teacher or do I love this teacher? We're supposed to have one and a half hour of biology but he always says something like: "I'm tired... and I can tell that you are too. So let's call it a day." So far, longest class we've had lasted for an hour.
    P.E.: I don't know if I should like her. Her voice annoys me, at least, but she's not too strict, which is a good thing for me xD
    Computer Science: He's weird. He only wears socks, shorts and a t-shirt and his hair is dirty and he's bad at explaining things. Speaks Swedish.
    Civics: He always blink with his eyes, pretty annoying. We're supposed to have class in English but he always speak Swedish and gives us stencils that are 100% Swedish except the front page that clearly says "DEMOCRACY".
    Business and Administration: He's bad at explaining and talks too much. But in overall I think he's pretty good if you just focus...
    English: Best teacher EVER. End of story.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Hmmm..I like all of my teachers <3~ well my favorite is my graphics teacher and my least favorite is my maths teacher
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Which teacher...? I basically like all my school teachers because they are strict but nice, and I love my violin teacher because she's so amazing. *_*

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    Threads

i like all my teachers, they are strict, but nice... but if your late, your in trouble, or if you fool around in class, your in trouble

but, my algebra teacher is the best, he's british

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, my 7 classes, here I go:

Health (Coach Stewart): I think she is a really nice person and she's really funny. She's not old, so she actually is pretty cool. She makes health kinda boring though, but I don't have anything against that class.

Math (Ms. Lovern): I hate her with a passion. I can't stand the class. She can't teach. She is 200 years old (she's so old that my science teacher who had his third child the other day, had her when he was a freshman). She never looks at the class when teaching. She teaches things wrong and then she says, "oops, I taught is wrong," and she teaches us all over again. I get so confused. I'm already a math hater, but she just makes me hate it sooooo much.

English (Ms. Kohanek): She's cool. She's the type of teacher thats like, literacy knows no bounds, Which is why sometimes, we're reading things that are gross and morbid. But I really like her class. Its like a make-it-up-yourself type thing. Where she asks us when we want things to be due and how many points things should be worth. I like her.

Human Geography (Ms. McAuliffe): She's so funny. Lectures in her class are days I look forward to. She makes learning actually interesting. I like her as a person. She's pretty optimistic and really nice. I love the class.

Advisement (Ms. Garrett): This is the half period before lunch where we do homework. My teacher is cool and nice and she bakes us cookies.

Science (Coach Tigue): He is a compulsive liar. He lies so much. He makes up so many things, but I love him. He is pretty cool. His class is fun and he always set these weird conditions and stuff. One time he got a old, creepy, gross, looking skull out of his cabinet and he says, "Do you guys know what this is?" And we say no. And he says, "Its Ms. Lovern's husband." He's awesome.

Drama (Ms. Morrow): She is so strange but I guess thats what drama teachers are. No one listens to her lectures but when we play games, its super fun. She has awesome activities to do like insult each other as if we are Shakespeare. (Ex: Thou art a quesy, eye-offending, paper-faced, rabbit sucker). I love her class.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Alright, my turn! ^.^
    Ist hour English/ Mythology: He's an awesome teacher. My mom had him when she was in this school too
    2nd hour World History: This teacher is kinda... blah -.- has that neutral attitude toward everything
    3rd hour Spanish: Pretty cool teacher, she knows English, Spanish, and Japanese, and Chinese and has been helping me learn Japanese since we dont have that as a foreign language class >.>
    4th hour Algebra: Awesome teacher, her whole room is covered in football stuff ^.^ There are even 59 little mini football helmets hanging from the ceiling. The teacher acts pretty wacko too ^.^
    5th hour Earth Science: Again, pretty cool. He's kinda funny cuz he picks on the students, just playing around
    6th hour Choir: My fave teacher. To warm up our voices before class, we have to bend over and yell Sue-ee! Then Ee-yaw! It makes you feel retarded but its fun ^.^
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

Spainish 2: Don't really like her. She's just annoying.
    Pre-cal: I love her!!!! She's so much fun!
    Chemistry: Meh. She's alright. Treats us like her five year old daughter sometimes.
    English: She's really nice. Talks too much, but nice.
    Comparative religions: *giggle* He's out of he's mind. It's so easy to get him off topic. We have yet to get homework, tests, or eassays. He's a cool guy though.
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

My teachers are pretty cool. not bad expect for my gym teacher hes a jerk.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My calculus teacher is boredom personified.period. Everyone else is pretty cool. Specially my computer teacher. Such a lenient guy that three hours in the computer lab passes so fast.^^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

*sigh*

Algebra - I hate her. Or maybe I hate the subject and my bad grades.

Gifted Reading - She's awesome!

Geography - He's funny.

Lunch sucks.

Language Arts - At least she knows how to tell a joke.

Spanish - Sorta cheery in her voice, but still good.

IMAST - She makes good experiments.

I'm having a writing block, don't antagonize me.

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

all my teachers are pretty much smart alicks if you ask me which lightens the mood in the class from time to time but they all are pretty smart...so they're pretty good teachers
    classes i have: Reading 9, Reading AL, Geometry, Spanish 1, Intro into Drawing, Art, and Photography, History, and Physics
    all in all i have ten classes when the regular student only has 7...it's because of the program that I'm in though i'm still happy anyway ^_^
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well ... to make it quick, my teachers are ... okay ...
    Some funny, nice, loud, strict ...etc But I don't complain much bout them ...except for this one unforgettable teacher of mine grrr She was probably the only teacher that I really wouldn't care if I'm doing the bad/right thing.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my teachers this semester:

US History-he's ok I guess,but pretty strict
    Drafting II-good,he helps a lot if we have trouble
    Physics-cool,doesn't really give out homework much
    Band III-I don't really like him,especially his expectations and lack of helpfulness

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I have all weird teachers.

1st: Adv Algebra--He's the most opening teacher in the academy. He's talented in so many things even though he was born with only half arms, no hands. He don't care when students says the s word. Even when we are taking our tests, he still talks with the students. He's just really friendly.

2nd: Japanese 5--She looks innocent, but she's actually a rockstar <3

3rd: English 12--The most retarded teacher i've ever had, and i had him for sophomore English so i know him better than anyone else. He talks so weird, every sentences he says has to be poetic like no one understands, because he is so passionate about poems, so he always force us to be as poetic as him, and he don't even talk loud enough, i can barely hear him. Whenever he talks or give instructions, he makes himself sounds like he is reading a poem.

4th: Current World Problem--She's one of the most friendliest teachers to me, she likes playing with my mind and picking on me in class. She gives easy daily tasks, we don't really do a lot in class, which is relaxing =]

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Two evil teachers:
    French- she never stays home, once told us we'd fail, always gives hw, ugh so serious!

Spanish- she is soo boring and freaky and annoying all at once! Ugh! And she speaks so slowly!

Some cool ones, the other french teacher cuz she's young and remembers being in school. The other spanish teachr- she yells at us all the time but we don't take it too seriously cuz she's always threatening us, she's lots of fun!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This semester all of my classes are online acept for one, so I am only able to get to know one teacher. I think she is nice but the class is very boring.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just don't care about my teachers enough to describe them.

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm amaze about them.
    they know a lot about the subject they're teaching,i salute them,especially in Anatomy,she sure knows everything.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

Creative Writing: She's really nice and all but she likes to talk. A lot. I mean, when we're supposed to give our opinions on an article or on something we read she talks for like 15 minutes about stuff we already know.
    Art: He's okay but he's really serious.

American Hist. Honors: He's so strict. He talks in whisper on purpose so we have to stay quiet to hear him.
    FREE PERIOD
    Math: I dun like her.
    Science: She's okay but she'd pregnant, so she randomly gets cranky with us.

English. I LOVE HER!

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

My english teacher is really cool she listens to the same music as i do...punk rock, grunge, heavy metal, ect.

my gym teacher...is alright sometimes....sometimes he can be a jerk but hey..hes a gym teacher

portfolio teache...is okay too,boring but whatever
    Are you Experienced?

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarademon View Post
    My english teacher is really cool she listens to the same music as i do...punk rock, grunge, heavy metal, ect.
    Dude, I wish my teachers were like that! My teacher always yell becauseI play metal, rock and stuff like that on my mp3 player really loud (Static-X, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, loud stuff that a teacher doesnt like) Then they start yelling "Turn down that insufferable noise, right now!"
    I wish my teachers liked my music ^.^;
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 09-28-2007 at 06:28 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Algebra 3 - He wears an eye patch..... awesome.....
    Economy/US Government - Occasional movie with fairly fun tests and quizzes.
    Chemistry - "Today we will be starting fires" - Teacher
    Construction - We get to make Jenga blocks and Outhouses.
    English 3 - Write a poem about yourself and play a guessing game
    Advanced Computer Graphics - I know how to do things the teacher doesnt, which is awesome.

Closed Thread

Thread Information