AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The end of Wolf's Rain disscussion - spoilers

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The end of Wolf's Rain disscussion - spoilers

Right, first off I will warn readers again, this thread does contain major spoilers. if you have not seen all of wolf's rain then do not read on it will spoil the ending for you!!!!!

Ok I hope this makes some sort of sense - its later here.
    as a point my internet is bust up something horrid so I can't google to find spelling names - so there will be errors which I will edit once I can.

At the end of wolf's rain you see the four main characters in a city environment similar to modern day life. In this city you see them as people walking around - in the case of Tsume you see him riding a motorcyle and from that you can deduce that they have turned into men. You also do not see Cheza, yet you do see a lunar flower, which Kiba seems to charge towards and from this and the comment that Cheza makes about being in the wrong form when her body attempts to grow it might be assumed that she is the flower.
    I however would like to contst this line of thinking based upon the introduction to the show. In this you clearly see the same city background of the modern day times shown at the end of the series. In this backdrop you not only see Kiba as a wolf but also see a sad looking Cheza in human form (in the rain). This started me thinking that things also went wrong the second time around as well (for a cause there's the eye) and that Cheza somehow also ends up as a human-like form again. As for whether the wolves are human or wolf, only Tsume is shown in a situation which a wolf could not fake, unless - and here things get a little extended - having been around and mingling with people and affecting thier minds to show what they want people to see as opposed to what they really see, would it not be possible that Tsume is using the illusion of being on a bike to blend in (you can run faster on roads than you can as a person on the pavment without attrackting attention). Remember that Tsume is the only wolf who throught the series uses a prop - his knife - to represent his fangs - so it could be possible for him to extend the illusion further.

well I hope that makes some sense and that there are other wolf fans about to extend this

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't remember the anime too well, but it is one of my favourites. I can't really comment on what you just said except that the ending was way too sad.
    I just have a question.
    I NEVER got the grip of "the eye" and the story of that other wolf... whatever his name was and what happened to his lover and what happened after her death... Would be great if someone could explain it to me because it has always been a mystery. ._.

And what happened to that eye-wolf-person in the ending? He died, no? It was pretty... confusing for me.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Yes - even though I found out the ending by accident while surfing it still got to me - brilliantly executed ending though!
    And I can help you there Megami here gose - Mega Spoilers ahead
    I don't thing it is ever mentined where he gets it from but the man Lord Darcia the Third - usually just Darcia - who had the wolf eye was part of the noble family who origanly created Cheza as a humanoid through expeiments and was responcible for writing the book of the dead. Ever since then thier family was cursed with the wolf's eye and also a sikness call 'Paradice Sikness' which was what his girlfriend caught. This was part of the reason that he became insane and obessed with finding paradise - beleaveing that if he and his girl went through she would be cured and they could live on together. Thus when the other noble attacks and killes his love he goes even more insane as he then has no will to live or allow other happyness (thus his systematic killing of the other wolves).
    At the very end he swallows a stone - it is never said where he obtains the stone from, a small omission - which then fully turns him into a wolf. However when he entered the pool at the end only his eye was truly a wolf's thus the rest of him is destroyed, except the eye. The pollutant seeping from the eye at the end I interpret as a form of evil entering paradise, thus causeing things to go wrong again.
    I hope that answers some of your questions - if not ask again.

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have discussed the ending of this show many times, I thought they saved the best episode for last because alot of episodes were missing something and the last ep made me know what that was.Action was needed more in the show, if the whole show could of had the wolf action like in the last it would of been better but I still like this show alot for it's deeper meaning.But I have alot of differen't theories as to what the last episode meant, but I guess it wasn't the kinda of show to end all easy and stuff they made you think about it awhile after it ended.
    -TWM-

Closed Thread

Thread Information