AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~Forgive~

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ~Forgive~

I lay here
    Night after night
    With my heart
    Breaking inside

I want to talk to you
    Tell you I’ll always love you
    That I think about you all the time
    That your always on my mind

As I write this now
    I cry my heart out to you
    All I want to say
    Is that I can’t help falling head over heels

You’re the one I love
    The one I dream of
    Think of every night
    As I hug my pillow tight

I remember so much about you
    Your stuck on my mind
    No matter what I do
    I can’t forget how much I love you

Nothing will ever change it
    It is eternal and everlasting
    For all the pain you’ve put me though
    I forgive you
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Senior Member Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 10:41 PM
    They say "home is where your heart is" and that is anywhere with you.
    Threads

Damit, I almost cry as I read it. It's really beautiful, I loved that way you put your true feelings into it. It seems like you were talking (writting) your heart out. I simply loved it. Keep on posting.
    Shinjitsu no uta wa konno mune ni nagare.

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kalt96 View Post
    Damit, I almost cry as I read it. It's really beautiful, I loved that way you put your true feelings into it. It seems like you were talking (writting) your heart out. I simply loved it. Keep on posting.
    I was crying when i wrote this and thank you. It means a lot to me that you like it. I was writing my heart out and (in my opinion) is what makes a great poem.. when someone puts all of themselves in their work.. And i will.

Once again thank you *sniffles*
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Member DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 03:24 AM
    Sunny place with Not much girls in bikinis *sighs*~.~
    Threads

wow jamie.. this is nicely written... it speaks of whats inside... nicely done there... ^^ keep up the good work ok~

Member Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 10:15 AM
    Threads

That’s so sad, I like it though. I felt so sad reading it. Good job Jamie.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information