AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Keiko's Attempts

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Keiko's Attempts

This is actually more of scenery pics, coz i'm fond of sceneries n I love to take pics of them. This is the first location, genting highlands in malaysia. Do give me a comment! If it is okay I would post more next time.

this a model of the entire genting, the real one is actually much much more beautiful. XD

clouds looming around the resort, it is placed above a mountain, cool and refreshing place! XD

an italian restaurant in genting, it also serves as a football watching venue.

my favourite, the energizer! XD
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Member Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

I really like the clouds, and the and model of the entire genting, You're right it would look more beautiful if it was real, But the model is still convincing to look real. ^^

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

WHoaz~ The cloud picture is B.E.A.U.tiful! LOL the 3rd one is pretty good apart from the other person whos taking a picture XDDDD HAHa the last one is good too, are they still working on it? o.O
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Member Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

Wow, I like the pictures, But i never noticed there was half a head and arms showing. >.< i am blind. lol

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for comments!

Errr... the person was actually waving his hands to some random person (behind me i think), i didn't mean to catch him on film. -_-''

Anyway, the energizer is completed. Hahahaa, though they change it few years once, last time it was a large Coke can. XDDDDDD

Glad you like it, this is genting, part 2. Do comment more, and thanks once again! ^^

The Twin Towers in genting...? O.o

Big Ben shifted to genting....?! Or did it went to the north pole..?

The forever great, the Ferris Wheel! XDDD

Senior Member Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

Haha! Lols! My country! You shot it in Genting Highlands, Malaysia, my country! XP

Nice capture of Genting Highlands. But not really interesting, to me.
    I like the first post, 2nd photo, with clouds. And also the next post, first photo, with the KL Twin Tower. But, it's really dull.
    Plus, it's abit blurry, the other photos.

(Ahem, I've been to Genting Highlands a lot of times. So I know how it looks.)
    Last edited by Key; 09-22-2007 at 10:37 AM.
    Me? I'm a wallpaper critique...

Minitokyo ll ComicFiesta ll KAMCAO

::
    Cosplay Plan::
    - Ise Nanao
    - Yubari Gogo

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

I like the clouds the pretty clouds...

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

wow all the pictures you too are really really good..but i like the second set a lot more than the first. good work!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the comments, I loved every one of it! XDDD

I decided to make a 'movie' in the form of pic slides. The first story I'm telling is... 'The Birth Of The Instant Mee'. Well, if this is acceptable, I'll continue on this concept. Just take a peek first ne?

Firstly putting the instant noodles into the pot...

Cooking it a little....

Rinsing the mee from the pot....

Seasoning...

Final look of the bowl before adding the mee...

Eh? What's this?

What is an egg doing in my kitchen?!!!

the unsavory egg in the pot... Ewww...

dastardly egg+ out of places mee=savourable??

hey, it dun look half bad ne! XDDD Lunch time! To self: Well, it was my lunch, dun criticise the food! X.X

Comments...?

Senior Member Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

Er, you eating 'mee sedap'? Guess not. The powder doesn't look like one. :/

I suppose you're more than a crack pot, having to tell a story by using noodle as example... X3 (joking... XP )

Hehe, your identity has revealed. You're Chinese! X3
    Saw you using chopsticks and the Chinese spoon.
    Me? I'm a wallpaper critique...

Minitokyo ll ComicFiesta ll KAMCAO

::
    Cosplay Plan::
    - Ise Nanao
    - Yubari Gogo

Closed Thread

Thread Information