AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe love in first sight?

Junior Member Kiki_chan is infamous around these parts Kiki_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 08:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Do you believe love in first sight?

Alright im just saying do you believe in love at first sight because i don't know and i need your opinion so like say if it was saying the most of love in first sight then that team would be the winner there is the champions and the losers so then i can tell my friend about hers so please give me your opinion because i just wanna know if you do or not its not challenge but kind of a competition so thanks very much and please don't say anything bad because im nine years old and im new so i really wanna be treated bad so thanks and please give me reps because im really behind -^.^- hehehehe.
    Hi im kiki and im new here

Member Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 04:54 AM
    Threads

Well, I really dont belive in this things of love at first sight...
    In my opinion there are love only when we talk and know the other person, because people can be one thing from outside and other thing from inside.
    I(for example) dont fall in love for one beautifull girl(I dont care about that), 4 me the girl have to be qualities...
    Im kinda confuse right?

I love snow flakes

Member soulrls will become famous soon enough soulrls's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 08:46 AM
    Threads

You can only fall in love with someone after spending time with, and getting to know the person. After only seeing someone once, the most it can be is lust.
    'Tis my opinion, and the truth.

sig by ~*Dizzy*~

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

"im not a playa i just crush alot" - big pun
    so yea, but is not love tho is more like physical attraction gone wild hehe, but as for LOVE at first sight, thats scary, couse thats like the first step to stalkerhood :O
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

Member VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2008 01:53 AM
    Threads

I agree that you have to know the person to love them. Me and my girlfriend hung out 6 months before we started dating and now its been two years. So long story short, love is like a flower it needs to bloom.
    "Death is Only the Beginning, for Death Serves a Greater Purpose."
    by VardomtheDark.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Im not sure.. I dont think theres love at first sight. Maybe for some people there is but for me no...Im not sure if that made sence. But I dont think theres love at first sight. You reallly do have to spend some time with them. If you love them right after you see them it could just be the looks.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

Quote Originally Posted by soulrls View Post
    You can only fall in love with someone after spending time with, and getting to know the person. After only seeing someone once, the most it can be is lust.
    i agree, i don't believe in love at first sight either...
    i wouldn't really say lust though, that seems a little too judgemental some one may just like someone because of their looks, not because they're lusting after that person...
    EXAMPLE: I fell in luff with Chris Brown after the first time i saw him, BUT not just for his looks but for his voice too...
    i wouldn't call that lust and if anyone else does please explain to me what lust means...
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

Love, no. Lust, haven't we all?
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

Senior Member MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads

no not really....u need to know the person

Member Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 11:21 PM
    Threads

Yea I Do Believe In Love At First Site Cuz Thats How I First Saw My Bf!
    And Weve Been Togther For 6 Months Now But I Liked Him Since I First Saw Him And That Waz In 3rd Grade! Now Im In 8th Grade

Senior Member MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads

Animeonigirl.....lol ur still young to know wat love is...LOL...J/P

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to say that I don't really believe in love at first sight either. As someone else so elequently put it, love is like a flower, and true enough in the sense, it needs time to bloom.

Besides... would it really be a good thing if there were such a thing as love at first sight? People take love so seriously, at least in my opinion, because it is something that takes a great deal of care and nurturing. If it could just happen, I would think that some would start to take it for granted. And in this case, I don't think that would be a good thing at all.

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

neah, honestly no, I don't believe in such a thing.

Senior Member Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:58 PM
    Threads

I'll just believe in that if it will really happen
    +*+ What if I never knew?
    What if I never found you?
    I'll never have this feeling in my heart +*+

Junior Member * Savao.Twins_ has a spectacular aura about * Savao.Twins_ has a spectacular aura about * Savao.Twins_ has a spectacular aura about * Savao.Twins_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 08:58 PM
    Threads

Welll you seee I think that I Sorta of believe in love at first sight BUT when I think about it, I don't think it would last long cause basically the most important thing is personality. You just can't go looking at someone and say "Oh I like you >>" Im not sure its like that ((My opinion ))

"I Told Myself I Wouldn't Cry Anymore...But Then I Realized I Was Always Crying In The Inside..."
    {Quotes By: Carren S.}

* Come and Visit Our Site! *
    http://www.savaotwins.piczo.com

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i dont. i think mostly when people say they fall in love for the first sight, it might be from the phsical attraction. love dont just pop out. it takes time. u need to know and understand the man or the woman before start a relationship. many people misunderstood between love n like..

Senior Member Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 07:54 PM
    Threads

I believe there could be physical attraction at first sight. But I don't know about falling in love on an emotional level at first sight, ya know?
    Last edited by Spiffy!; 10-24-2007 at 05:06 PM.
    I try to digest my pride
    But passions grip I fear
    When I climb into shallow vats of wine
    I think I almost hear...
    but it's not clear.
    (credit for sig = Sasuke Clan)
    wanna join my family? PM me! ^.^

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

I don't believe in love at first sight, it's merely attraction, then again, you're hearing from a person who dislikes love.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

Junior Member suki love is a splendid one to behold suki love is a splendid one to behold suki love is a splendid one to behold suki love is a splendid one to behold suki love is a splendid one to behold suki love is a splendid one to behold suki love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_86 View Post
    Im not sure.. I dont think theres love at first sight. Maybe for some people there is but for me no...Im not sure if that made sence. But I dont think theres love at first sight. You reallly do have to spend some time with them. If you love them right after you see them it could just be the looks.

agreed u really cant just fall in love right when u see someone there looks may be appealing to you but its more about there attitude and if u get along with them...... i mean every once in a great while there is such thing if they get to see thier attiude at the first sight you see them.....
    btw... theres crush at frist sight all the time
    Suki Love

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Infatuation at first sight? Extremely possible. Love at first sight? Never.

Love is when you've seen a person at their meanest, crudest, and ugliest, yet you still care for'em. But love is different for different people. I imagine it's extremely possible for someone to think their in love with someone after one glance or conversation.

Not for me though. :P
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Grilled Fish
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 03:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, love at first sight is merely an illusion. But it's quite common when you think, 'that girl is cute' or 'that guy is a hunk'. Anyway, that's not love at first sight at all. And I have to agree with Ami~chan.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Well some times but I
    still have to check
    them out though
    cuz you never know
    they might not be the
    person you thought they were....

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

ummm i think it doesn't really exist in my opinion, i believe in friendship in first site, i have a guy friend from home and i still miss him allot, many people think we're lovers because i adore him and shower him with complements but he's actually like a older brother to me, i miss him loads though. T___T i think love can be seen in many different ways if thats what you mean o.0'

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

I believe in love at first sight. But it didn't happen yet to me.
    Last edited by ReccaReichiri16; 10-27-2007 at 03:16 AM.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Senior Member emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 01:05 AM
    Threads

Exclamation ^_^ Nice Topic...............

Its A Nice topic....
    I believe In LOve at First Sight..
    Cauz I ENcounter It IN MY LIfe..
    It's Wonderful To Feel That way.. BUT.
    It's Also painFULL..
    So BE CAreFulL TO Whom U Choose To lOve..
    FOr me I Found the Girl I LOve But..
    It's her Choice TO accept me...
    (",) FOR THAT GIRL I LOVE..

I LOve YAhh............................ MWahHhhhh..............
    ^_^HI..
    Just do every that can make u Happy!
    Just Be Honest to your Partner Or Friend.

And Most OFFALL

Just Think oF me if u r SaD...^_^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information