AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Zero No Tsukaima Sugoi!!!

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Zero No Tsukaima Sugoi!!!

omg so who was just blown away by this anime?!?!?!

the developers did such a good job with making it, seeing as it pretty much "lacks lacking something"....haha with your fair amount of action, comedy, romance, and draaamaaaa(which was particularly heart wrenching), Zero no Tsukaima really falls under one of those must-see animes...
    i might like to add the character developement doesnt lack either with all the action going on (which usually happens), youll practically fall in love with one of the characters,and the connection the hero and heroine share will pretty much have you enraptured and have you hanging on a thread waiting to see what happens next xD...

after having just finished the 2nd season, i eagerly await hte 3rd season, but after finishing the 2nd season, i really thought it was gonna be the end >< haha i wont say anything more concerning that...

as far as comparison goes....i dunno if i want to put it near the amount of drama Air or Rumbling Hearts or School Days has, but it comphensates with everything else... so in a way to compare over-all, its more or less on par with Kanon and Full Moon...and it might better than those harems like Shuffle! and Love Hina... but wahts great about it is its ability to have all of those...like the Tender Full Moon/Ai Yori Aoshi moments, to those hilarious Shuffle!/Love Hina situations, to the heart wrenching/tear jerking eternitys like Rumbling Hearts/Air/Kannon, and its still action packed xD

but enough of my end and thx to anyone who bothered to read it all lol...Did anyone else see it? i gotta know how you guys liked it...
    Last edited by xxnytr0xx; 10-10-2007 at 01:42 PM.
    "Going Wherever the Road Takes You..."

Looking for some GOOD Romance Anime Reccomendations?
    (The top 15 should make you cry bawhahahahah)

Member Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

The last anime I finished, and what can I say? It was pretty good. As good as a romance anime can get in my book.
    First of all setting... I mean it's a HP parody with a lot of fantasy-anime stuff thrown inside. You can't go wrong with that.
    Characters... While sterotypical they fill their roles perfectly, nothing seems too over or underacted. And no chracter is really out of place. Some minor setbacks don't hurt it very much.
    Love story... Well it's your typical "girl-falls-on-boy-from-the-sky" reversed. And he does her laundry. Fanservice, ahoy! (>_>)
    Picture... Well, your standart neo-anime stuff, with 16:9 and overuse of bloom. But nothing too bad.
    Storyline... Wait, there was one.
    Action. Yes action. Um... 5 or so action scenes in the whole series. Nothing of remarkable, but eye-catchy enough.
    Overall... It's good. Really good for a romance neo-anime. Maybe I'll watch part II on of these days.
    Private property and a boyfriend of Eskar. Don't even try...

I doubt there are fans of the show here...

But what the hell!
    Ganbare Gatchaman!

And here's a little something from last.fm to waste your precious space.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

totally awesome taking on 7 million soldier and saved by a fairy with big assets just to get blown up by louise

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    totally awesome taking on 7 million soldier and saved by a fairy with big assets just to get blown up by louise
    hahaha that was awesome! at the end when the moment was all tender, and he said he got saved by the elf, the happy ending music did that thing where it slows down and stops...haha priceless

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by xxnytr0xx View Post
    hahaha that was awesome! at the end when the moment was all tender, and he said he got saved by the elf, the happy ending music did that thing where it slows down and stops...haha priceless
    what's even more funny was when saito rather take on the 7 million then louise LMAO. hopeing for season 3 cuz he hasnt retrieve the ring to that water spirit and the fact that the fairy called him the left hand of god makes wonder if saito has other abilities or is there possibly another Gandafr the right hand of god after all Im sure god has two hands

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

holy crap dude i didnt even take into account there could be another gandalf !!! this is gonna be sick haha xD haha the 7 mil were nothing compared to lousie and teh dominatrix whips haha that reminds me about the cat outfit bwahahaha

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

First impressions - Harry Potter rip off

But one day I got to the point of being so bored I watched it for the hell of it, and quite surprisingly liked it more than I had anticipated. It wasn't nothing too special but it did have a little something that attracted me to it.

I have the complete 2nd series but havn't been bothered to watch it all, just waiting for that fateful day when overwhelming boredom strikes again perhaps!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i had that exact same impression! i was thinking how this was like an anime harry potter...but i liked it a lot ^^

Junior Member Shipuu has a spectacular aura about Shipuu has a spectacular aura about Shipuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

The

"death scene" of Saito
    was probably the best i've ever seen.
    Also, they were 70'000 or 75'000 Soldiers.. never 7 Million.. an army like that does not exist. o_o
    However.. the end with the big breasted fairy was totaly out of place somehow..
    Last edited by Shipuu; 10-30-2007 at 02:56 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information