AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I can't post my signature.

Junior Member Valterra is on a distinguished road Valterra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 02:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy I can't post my signature.

Everytime I Browse my sig and press save for it, it come up with like unable to save image. Can anyone plz help?

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

It is probably larger than the allowed amount...either in pixels or KB, try scaling it down to an appropriate size
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it's 500 by 150
    Are you sure?

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then try to upload it to an image host like photobucket and copy and paste the image code.
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i tryied that it didn't work =P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

PM me the link to the image you want to post and I will try it myself to try and see what the problem is

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-24-2007 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button instead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

worked fine for me, make sure you copy the [IMG] code into the text box and you are good to go!
    Last edited by gyakusetsu; 11-23-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It Still doesn't work

What do you mean by [Img] into "text" box?
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-24-2007 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button instead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There must be sthg you are not doing right because I did it and the sig worked fine...I just changed it back to my old one already...
    1. Copy the code from image hosting site...
    2. Paste it into the TEXT box in the edit sig page
    3. Click save sig button.
    That is what I did and your sig showed up for me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think i got it to work wait

But what do you mean by the code?

When I copy and paste the IMG Code it didn't work. =/
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-24-2007 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Don't multipost post ... use the EDIT button instead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In photobucket underneath the your thumbnail of that pic in the fourth box down it says [IMG] code...if you click on it it will say "copied" in a yellow box. after you have it copied, come back to this page. Click on the text box, when the cursor shows up, right click and then click on paste. The code will show up in the box (not the pic), after that click on save sig button and your sig will show up after saving. you will be good to go after that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol that is exactly what I did
    Do you have an msn or any instant messenger device?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my MSN is in my profile...use that, click on my avatar and it will take you to my profile

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I sent you an invitation to my msn plz accept

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

did not get it, what is the hotmail address you use

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it says invalid email address

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmmm is there a way i can pm you in private?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Click on my user name and in the drop down menu it will say Private Message, or you could use on of the other IM's listed in my profile

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I sent a message to you. On private messages.

Sig working?
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-24-2007 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button instead

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

To upload a sig check the FAQ. http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.p...76&postcount=2

And please, next time don't multipost ... use the EDIT button instead

*closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information