AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fusion cards!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fusion cards!

Okay as the title suggests this is about fusion cards, so i have to ask you all whats your fave fusion card and why is it your fave.

My fave fusion is elemental hero flame wingman, which is fused by using polymerization with a elemental hero avian and a elemental hero burstiunatrix on the field or in your hand, i like the elemental hero flame wingman because of it's super power, when elemental her beats a monster in battle the defeated monsters attack points come out of your opponents life poits and when used with the skyscraper magic card you can have a speed duel if you get the right fusion material monsters and polymerization first turn.
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Member Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk is a name known to all Arrancar Starrk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

I have two fusion faves, My first ultimate fave is ''Dark Paladin'', A fusion of ''Dark Magician'' and ''Buster Blader''. It is my favorite because I like the way it looks, and its effect of discarding 1 card in your hand to destroy any magic(spell) being activated of your choice. Also its efect of gaining 500 for each dragon in either player's graveyard.

My second favorite fusion is Chimeratech Overdragon, I like it because you can use as many machine monsters you want to create it, 800x for each machine you use, also you can attack as many times as you want pending on how many machines you use. That is why a very good card to make this fusion is ''Future Fusion'', it's so simple. ^^

Junior Member Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 02:01 PM
    Threads

Don't forget you have to play Overload Fusion for Chimeratech to work, otherwise it dies straight away (unless you have Cyber Phoenix out).

My favourite fusion would probably have to be Chimeratech Overdragon too, because it wins games, and that's what fusion monsters should do.

Member Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2007 09:17 PM
    Threads

They should make more Warrior Dai Grepher fusions with different dragons and give them the same type of look but with different armor.

That would make Warrior Dai Grepher an even better card.

“So don't come whining to me with this destiny stuff, and stop trying to tell me you can't change what you are. You can do it too, cuz after all unlike me you're not a failure.” - Naruto Uzumaki

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I love F card think they are the best

Member QWE is on a distinguished road QWE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

elemental hero flame wingman or flame swords man! I love them so much they look so cool!
    BEST BUDDY LiketheRain!!!!!!!

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

My favorite would be the musician king, its not powerful but its awesome.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

This is my fav. It's a Dark Magician and Buster Blader... ^-^ I love it.
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Dark Paladin, That card is my first fusion card, and i'm always going to use it, But the one Jamie has up, i got, But i like the other version of Dark Paladin better.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    My favorite would be the musician king, its not powerful but its awesome.

I like how it's two women that make him.

My favorite fusion would have to be Master of Oz. HE'S GOT A TRUCK IN HIS POUCH AND SUPER SAIYAN UNDERARM HAIR, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM?!

Oh, and he's got what? 4200 attack?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon. GO GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS! His effect(s) is great too.

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Yeah, i got all the cards of the VWXYZ- Dragon Catapult Cannon, I like the effects of all of those fusions, but it sucks the way you have to summon it. Also, I'm sticking to My Dark Paladin, But the fusion that i use the most is my Chimeratech Over dragon. the more machines, the more attack it has.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is my favorite, that and the Cyber End Dragon. Why? I made the Cyber Stien deck of course! Yeah I know. I suck.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

Mine Is Dark Magician for sure!
    Lovely siggie + avatar by
    angelic_assasin
    {Back From Long Time Away}

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is my favorite, that and the Cyber End Dragon. Why? I made the Cyber Stien deck of course! Yeah I know. I suck.
    Well now, you can probably whip out a decent Light Hex-Sealed Fusion deck if you ever did decide to get back into things.

One thing I like about the Hex-Sealed cards is that while their effect is useful for a Poly-less Fusion Summon, they're also considered Fusion Material for any Fusion Monster. Makes life just a wee bit easier.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Closed Thread

Thread Information