AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Akatsuki Member

Junior Member Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2008 05:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Myst be Tobi or Itachi ^^
    Kisame <3

Member Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 11:17 PM
    Threads

Deidara, Tobi and Itachi are my top favorites

Junior Member Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 12:35 PM
    Threads

I like Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori

Itachi- I love his attitude and his shirigan eyes

Deidara- His "art" is a cool technique, also I like his hand mouths

Sasori- Hes a red head JK... His ability to control those puppets is really cool, but that must be hard

Plus all of thm are cute^^
    So true ^^

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Sasori
    Love the way he made himself as a human puppet

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 05:53 PM
    Threads

Deidara is just totally awesome. He makes things explode and has mouths on his hands and chest, that's really unique. He also has some top notch techniques that he uses clay for and he's just really cool.

He would be the oddest character in Akatsuki if it weren't for Zetsu. Zetsu's just.....I don't really know, but he's cool too. A plant-thing with 2 different personallities is pretty nifty.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

Diedara his awesome with his explosions and art ^^ !!
    also tobi becoz tobis a good boy ^^ !!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Junior Member peegeray will become famous soon enough peegeray will become famous soon enough peegeray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 02:15 AM
    Threads

deidara, kisame and tobi are my favs

Member silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 07:36 PM
    Threads

for me it has to be Pein, Itachi, tobi, and sasori.
    A friend will bail you out of jail,a best friend will be right beside you saying "that was fun,lets do it again".

Junior Member PurplePhlox is on a distinguished road PurplePhlox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 07:23 PM
    Threads

Tobi and Itachi..

Tobi because he's annoying. But in a cute and funny way..

Itachi because he's just, soo, moodyish. [Thats not even a real word... XD]

Member Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 05:31 PM
    Threads

I like Kisame and Heidan
    Kisame because of his Jutsus+his sword

Heidan Because he's religious.
    Neji rules
    No if ands or byakugans about it

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

i would have to say sasori is my favorite cause the fact he can use 100 puppets without even really trying lol.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

One does not simply have another user title SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2013 05:58 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite is Deidara: he is so cute!

Junior Member Animegiant is infamous around these parts Animegiant is infamous around these parts Animegiant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2007 03:39 PM
    Threads

Itachi is really cool , like his character

Member karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 12:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3355 9544 4887 7451

I really like Deidara, Sasori, and Tobi. And here is why I like them.

Deidara-He is so cool! I like it when he uses his hands to make the clay and then make what he made explode! And I love his saying: "Art is a bang!" and also he will say "Art is a blast!". And I like how he explains art is everything. ^^

Sasori-I love the way he controls puppets. He is amazing on that, and same as Deidara he explains how his art form works. And his past, wow. I enjoyed knowing about it. <3

Tobi-Oh my, this guy cracks me up! He is so funny! And he seems happy-go-lucky, like Naruto. And he has a past or future that I want to know. He is mysterious, but I like him. ^^

My Anime List
    Banner and avvy made by me~

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

Itachi...cause he's powerful and doesn't care about anything or anyone...

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

Exclamation many....

tobi-he's funny...and seems strong... deidara-love the way he treat his art...and the way he 'treat' tobi... hidan & kakuzu-i want their 'immortality' konan-she's got real special techniques... akatsuki i hate= itachi-always acting like he's cool and strong... kisame-just hate him... i don't know why...
    Last edited by shirogane_hitsugaya; 12-02-2007 at 02:31 AM.

Member reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique is infamous around these parts reaper_unique's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:18 AM
    Belgium, east-flanders(or how do you wright it in english)
    Threads

Itachi cause he's cool
    please help me save shaman king I need your help.
    I want it to have a better ending and maybe a new beginning.sign the petition:
    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/shamnkng/petition.html

Junior Member natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2007 02:13 AM
    Threads

Me love sasori! even if he died.... i'm standing still sasori! u got me on my knees, sasori... it's killing me!

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Hmmm..probably Itachi because his moves are awesome and he is so myseriously awesome, lol.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Member Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave has a reputation beyond repute Redgrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2013 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: IggyBeest

Deidara. Seriously, it'd be awesome to have five/four mouths!

welcome to the thoughts of a coward's disband
    cuz now you're in the shadow of an angel's wingspan

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

I like Kisame!He looks like a shark and has many cool water justu!That is so awesome!Ohh and his sword the Samehada is cool it can shave chakra and all!
    Hidan is really cool to!He has such strange jutsu and no one knows where does he come from!He is kinda a mistery to all!

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

Kisame. He has the largest amount of chakra :P and he might be pretty strong too. tho we haven&#180;t seen him going all out ^^ yet...

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    Kisame. He has the largest amount of chakra :P and he might be pretty strong too. tho we havenīt seen him going all out ^^ yet...
    Yeah i heard he has chakra equal to Naruto in his Nine Tailed form!!!!
    Did you see the battle in Shippuden Kisame against team Guy!Like awesome diplay of power although Kisame was just a pupet at that time!He beat the hell out of them!

Junior Member 5s1class2007 is on a distinguished road 5s1class2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2007 02:36 PM
    Threads

Well .. my favourite Akasuki member is , Itachi
    I like Itachi is because of his sharingan , especially his Manekeyo Sharingan and his ability to perform jutsu quickly and also using just one of his hands .. xDD

Junior Member ~*Samara*Densuke*~ will become famous soon enough ~*Samara*Densuke*~ will become famous soon enough ~*Samara*Densuke*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2008 08:14 PM
    Threads

Itachi all the way

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information