AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Flame's siggys

Junior Member Flame_Hazed27 is on a distinguished road Flame_Hazed27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 09:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Flame's siggys

Yea these are my best sigs ive made, some of my other ones are crap. But yea the ones that have either Slayerescence or St.Jimmy27, those were my names on other forums.

Yea i make my own siggy banners, if anyone wants one, just hit me up with a p/m and tell me watcha want

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It would take me forever to critique each one, so I won't do them all. And I would also like to know what program you use to make your sigs. It helps me better.
    1st-
    I like the Fai! The background is somewhat bright and distracting though. Maybe you could tone it down a little? The text is nice and I like the glow around it. The shaky glow around the feathers is somewhat unnecessary in my opinion.
    2nd-
    The extraction is kinda shaky. I like the poppy effect in that it exceeds outside the border. Like the other one, I love the text you used. I like the background and your use of grunge. Very nicely done.
    3rd-
    The DNAngel one is one of my favorites. The cuteness of the hanging and the holding the text is something I like. Good job on this one.

Overall, I think your work is nice. Your ideas are good. I think you may need to focus on the area of extracting and doing a little more with your backgrounds but not excessiveness.

I hoping to see more of your work! ♥

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well... They could use some improvement, but I won't call them crap though.^^

Overall criticisms would be, improve your text placement and blending. Plus, as Jagan said, I think you shouldn't do too much with your backgrounds. It kinda clutters up the sig and some of them hurt my eye.^^'

Overall comment would be, good job! You have potential and I'll be looking forward to more of your stuff. Oh, and just so you know, my favourite's the final fantasy one. But that should be Tifa!lol.kidding.XD

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Junior Member Flame_Hazed27 is on a distinguished road Flame_Hazed27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 09:05 PM
    Threads

thanks guys, yea i get the thing about my backgrounds being too busy all the time, but idk i dont like my siggys to just be...well siggys, i want them to be art, i want them to have something that will like bring them to life. but yea thats just me, thanks for the criticisms and comments so far, keep em coming!

Yea i make my own siggy banners, if anyone wants one, just hit me up with a p/m and tell me watcha want

Closed Thread

Thread Information