AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ava/Sig Request 2.5

Junior Member AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2008 09:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hey could i have a sig and avi please =P
    Picture:http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u.../sasuke6-1.jpg
    Text: Ayden
    Quote: anything you think suits
    Size: about 500x150
    thankyou

oh someone didn't beat you to the punch thats (sig below) the one i made myself but i dont think is very good but i like the picture
    Last edited by AydenC; 01-26-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Junior Member Nekomiko is on a distinguished road Nekomiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2008 06:25 PM
    Walking the streets hunting demons and such
    Threads

Umm...I have a request too.Here is the info and pic for the avi.the sig is after it.

Avi - http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...nekoneko_2.jpg
    Quote-I may be small but....just one word and I will kill joo ded

Size: 500x200 or anything between

Text:Anything think that fits the background

Background:Anything that fits the picture

Sig - http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...girl_3_d-1.jpg
    Size 100x100 for the site of course

Background:Anything that fits the pic

Extra-Can you but nekomiko in the corner of both of them please?
    Last edited by FlashD; 01-27-2008 at 06:53 AM.
    I may be small but........
    just one word and I will kill joo ded

Don't mess with the cat!

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Render: http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5492/nenqz5.png
    Background: half of background a dark, bloodish colored grunge effect, grunge border {Necromancer (black) and minion}
    other half of background a more natureish look with a hint of purple, grass brunsh effect if you have it {Mesmer (red) and wolf)
    Name: Chocobo
    Quote: Side with Necromancer: Controller of Blood, Minion Fiend Summoner: Aiiko Hana
    Side with Mesmer: Distractious, Beast Caller: Nastolagia Valenti
    Style: Gif. Style
    Size: 400x150 (Signiture)

Will pay 100~300G depending on quality of it. If it came out better than I thought 300G, as I wanted 200, a little less than expected 100.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chocobo; 01-31-2008 at 07:46 AM.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Junior Member anime earth is on a distinguished road anime earth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 06:28 AM
    Threads

Hi, I need a sig and avatar with this pic

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9034/trunkai2.jpg

name: anime earth

Size: what ever you think would suit it

The design is up to you

please and thank you

Junior Member ajsr88 is on a distinguished road ajsr88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 09:41 PM
    Threads

Hey i jus need a sig
    Pic:http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...uShunsui05.jpg
    Background:anything that fits the pic
    Text on the sig: DeLiiRiouS
    Size: 350x150
    ill give all my 105 points zrry thats all i have
    Last edited by ajsr88; 02-02-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Junior Member Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy has a brilliant future Timmyy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2015 07:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miloshai

The sig might be pretty hard, but I want it like this:
    A picture of ex-driver Lorna. Next to it would be a speed dial that shows number of anime i watched by linking it off the myanimelist site.
    Ex-Driver Lorna from the anime Ex-Driver on the left side. The speed dial is like the mph gauge. The anime would range from the start being 0 all the way to 1000. Example of a gauge is this one (just don't use them one): http://www.gauge-expert.com/Pump_Panel_Gauge.jpg
    Linking this gauge to( so the guage dial moves each time I update it):
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MisterYoda

If this is possible, then post up here what you guys and gals can do. If not, then don't try it.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a profile picture request. I just want the text in the lower right to be deleted, other additional text isn't necessary but "Wynter Skye" is fine if you really want to. Artistic freedom for the rest .

Image: http://www.animeforum.com/customprof...ic134709_2.gif

Thank you muchly.
    Last edited by FlashD; 02-05-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Post images into the post!

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Request:
    I want you to use any of the three images I have attached. You may choose only one or use two of them as you like.
    The sig will be 350x150 or smaller.
    The avatar MUST be 100x100.
    In the sig place my username 'hatoko_hinata'
    In the avy place the name 'Hatoko' or 'hatoko_hinata'
    The design is up to you.
    The colors must match with the stock

Payment:
    All of you who make my request will be given reps.
    You may also receive points from me but the amount varies.

Note:
    I may or may not use the set you made but I will pay you for your troubles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5c26fc3ae8c2c0_full.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	18818   Click image for larger version

Name:	6da96144b28de0_full.jpg‎
Views:	99
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	18819   Click image for larger version

Name:	c3577d3dd8c640_full.jpg‎
Views:	89
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	18820   Click image for larger version

Name:	cb1f4c2a019410_full.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	18821  
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Junior Member Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk has a reputation beyond repute Gaara_Of_The_Funk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 06:58 PM
    Threads

Wink please

Request:
    pic: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/34635
    name: Gaara_Of_The_Funk
    quote: I Challenge you to a Funk Off!
    reward: I will for surely give reps, and possibly points.

Thank you! <3
    I LOVE NARUTO <3 View profile for fan art. And fellow Naruto fans, add me!

------------------------------------------------

Ncha Ncha Ncha Ncha
    Gaara Of The Funk!

Senior Member allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 08:41 PM
    Threads

I'm eventually going to request a sig, but I have no idea what I want so I'm just going to request an avatar. In The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ep. 12 (I think) When she preforming "god knows". Can I get the first few seconds in gif form.

Time :03 (as soon as you see hurahi) to :07/:08 and if it not to long by then also add 0:10 - 0:13, but use your best judgment if adding in the second part doesn't look good tell me.

Video used for exact seconds:

If you have any other good ideas like adding my user name or flashing colors (that don't look obnoxious) or something else go for it.

Or Have some completely original idea for it thats good to. Fav animes: death note, Neon Gen, the melancholy, samurai champloo, D.N.Angel and school rumble.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
    Last edited by allaboutyou3678; 02-11-2008 at 10:32 PM.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Request, please.

The signature needs to be about 400x150, the avatar 100x100.
    I want something sexy, using the provided image attached (if you can't use that, I'll find another image).
    All that I really need on it text-wise is my username. You can choose the design elements, I just want a sig with Keira. <3

Green rep and donation of rupees to whoever happens to make a set.

Name:	KeiraKnightley2.jpg‎
Views:	90
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	18919  

x

Junior Member anime earth is on a distinguished road anime earth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 06:28 AM
    Threads

Hi, I need a sig and avatar with this pic

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9034/trunkai2.jpg

name: anime earth

Size: what ever you think would suit it

The design is up to you

please please please and thank you
    Last edited by anime earth; 02-16-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

Wink Fanfiction Sig :)

Hi!

I'm in searious need of a new SIG for my fanfictions! Although the Gaara one I made below is nice, it only represents one of the fanfictions I've written. In other words, I would like a sig that promotes my fanfiction: one that really stands out! I've seen some very good sigs and I would like one too!

DESCRIPTION: It should say DARKMizuSasuke's fanfiction in legible font. Since most of my stories are centred around suspense, mystery and lots of action, I'm looking for a darker sig. So nothing too colourful. Feel free to choose a colour theme, design etc. (except green lol ) I'd prefer it if the size was 450 x 140

IMAGES: So far I've only written fanfics for DBZ and Naruto, however the sig doesn't have to feature both Naruto and Dbz, it depends on what you think looks good. Here are some possible images for the sig, I hope they're okay: Vegeta, Goku, Naruto, Naruto 2 (don't include hokage!)

OFFER: Although I'm flat broke: 75 points?! I'm willing to give up to 55 for a really nice one!

Junior Member Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red has a reputation beyond repute Baka_Red's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 10:54 PM
    Threads

I would like a sig only please...
    Render: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...VDep01_196.jpg
    Name: Baka_Red
    Quote: Has this whole school gone mental?!?

I don't care what kind of font or style it is or anything. I also don't care what size it is...
    Last edited by Baka_Red; 02-26-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Hello, everyone. Once again, it is time for me to turn to the talented graphic makers who're no doubt browsing through this thread right now, and ask for help.

What I Need: Signature and avatar.

Signature Pictures(s): One, (Only the blonde.) Two (Only the green-headed one.)

Signature size: 400x150 pixels.

Signature text: Enjoying your company

Avi size: As long as it isn't smaller than 100x100, we won't have a problem.

Avi text: Don't let go
    Last edited by Clawdia; 02-19-2008 at 01:10 PM.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Moment's Rest Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: What is this?

Cool Siggy request. =]

=] Hello everyone. If it's not too much of a problem. I would like to a request a signature and an avatar.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t_s_by_Pro.jpg

[Wraaugh! It's still too big either way!]

Well anyway here is the description.

• It to be cut smaller, not too much smaller, I still want you to see her.
    • Have a nice border give it a delicate pink feel.
    • In fancy writin' in some kind of corner, "Queen Eros VI."
    • At the bottom corner, "I am all Power." If it ain't too much
    I'm willing to give 500,000 rupees and some rep in there. =] [I gotta be able to like it though] 1,000,000 is my max.

Thanks for the consideration! I won't be checking the thread anytime soon so just PM me.

-Sexy Cupcake
    Zeyeco

~With Sunshine
    Zeyeco
    Temporary ugly set
    Made by:
    Me
    Woo~

Junior Member Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 11:56 AM
    Threads

I would like a sig please =P

Size: 400x100
    Image: http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4...annad9bhe6.jpg
    Text: Amziefied.

In a nice font. Whatever colour goes.
    Maybe put some stars in the background?

Nana ♥ Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads

Pic: http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/tv/Ari...iamese-cat.jpg
    Size: w/e you like just make the sig long
    Saying: Everybody wants to be a cat and put my name in a corner
    color: a dark red

I would like a set and the text doesn't matter. I tried making a siggy. You could look at it as a poor example. Thank you and I am willing to donate
    Nana 's Hachi

Moment's Rest Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: What is this?

I would like a sig and an avatar.

Description:
    -Let it say "Lucion" in fancy words
    -A nice black and white border.
    -Give it a very abstract feel between black and white.

I'm willing to give up to 50,000 rupees. =]

-Sexy Cupcake
    Zeyeco

~With Sunshine
    Zeyeco
    Temporary ugly set
    Made by:
    Me
    Woo~

Member Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads

i have a request again. if anyone would like to make this for me it, that would be great!!!

I would like all these imgages used in the set.

and I would like the text to say amor vincit omnia Kristin

Name:	2008-02-15-89022.jpg‎
Views:	72
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	19047   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008-02-18-89488.jpg‎
Views:	71
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	19048   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008-02-16-89264.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	19049  

Kiss me sweet, I'm sleeping in sorrow. All alone, to see you tomorrow. In my dream, I'm calling your name. You are, my love... my love... - "You are my love"

thanky yuki!

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

Hello, Could anyone make me a sig and ava?

I hope some one will give it a change.

Text: ~*Suzuka*~

Picture:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...e_girl1542.jpg

Or

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t159/sasukeV2/Sexy_Anime-1.jpg

Or the pictures wich i asked for if that aint possible than ill be glad if you would do a picture from the anime Suzuka.

Size: 450 by 135.

I would appericate if some one could me help me out with this request.

Thnx.

Greetz ~*Suzuka*~

Junior Member Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11 is a splendid one to behold Ecto11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 09:24 PM
    Threads

I would like a signature and avatar! =P

Signature size: 400 x 150
    Picture: http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...3/desuuyay.png
    Colors: Pink and light blue.
    Text: No text.

Of course I'll give points to whoever makes the set. @.@
    Last edited by Ecto11; 03-03-2008 at 11:28 PM.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Siggy & Ava Request:
    Size: no smaller than my current sig and no larger than 500 x 150
    Text: The nurse is in and my name (Myrra) somewhere on both ava and sig
    Colours: Really depends on you. I'm partial to lavenders and blues, but I don't care as long as it works

Payment: I will gladly pay by giving both reps and points.

Thank you

Name:	065.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	19238  
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads

i would like it to say Vanity Assassin your darling dancing queen

Name:	RABURESU1.png‎
Views:	65
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	19261  

Kiss me sweet, I'm sleeping in sorrow. All alone, to see you tomorrow. In my dream, I'm calling your name. You are, my love... my love... - "You are my love"

thanky yuki!

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm requesting a avatar and a signature It has to be one of Zazie in a happy mood sitting or standing. I want my name on the signature and on the avatar I want Ladybheart. The qoute must say, "My magic is better than yours..." If you could put glitter on the qoute that be great! thank you look at all the attachments I got for the people and they can do to it as their heart disires.

And I'll give points and rep to those that make it.

Name:	negimaost2.jpg‎
Views:	56
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	19271   Click image for larger version

Name:	zazie_rainday_1.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	19273   Click image for larger version

Name:	zaziecard.jpg‎
Views:	56
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	19274   Click image for larger version

Name:	zazie131gb.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	19275   Click image for larger version

Name:	dvd_1800.jpg‎
Views:	61
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	19276  

Attached Images  
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 03-08-2008 at 06:11 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information