AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ava/Sig Request 2.5

Junior Member darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Please make me a sig

Please use this 2 pics
    1.Tsubasa pic (Clow Legacy on top)
    Name : SyaoranVenjoh
    Style : Jpg. Style
    Color : Light Colors Please
    Size : 400x250
    Quote : I will not Fail

2.CCS pic
    Name : Venjoh GreenY
    Quote : I will always be by ur side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg‎
Views:	100
Size:	579.5 KB
ID:	17948   Click image for larger version

Name:	ccs_84_1024.jpg‎
Views:	90
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	17949  
    Last edited by darthvenjoh; 12-01-2007 at 10:05 AM.

Junior Member Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji has much to be proud of Shiata_Yuji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

ok, i can make signature banners and stuff, so... if u want one, tell me and as soon as i see the message, ill get right on it. just tell me what you want.

do you still need a sig? cause i can make one for you if u want.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvenjoh View Post
    Please use this 2 pics
    1.Tsubasa pic (Clow Legacy on top)
    Name : SyaoranVenjoh
    Quote : I will not Fail

2.CCS pic
    Name : Venjoh GreenY
    Quote : I will always be by ur side
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-03-2007 at 01:08 PM.

Junior Member darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shiata_Yuji View Post
    do you still need a sig? cause i can make one for you if u want.
    weeeee i still need a sig please make me um just don't put the quotes just please put the names thank u in advance

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

I would like a sig with the attached pic plez. Size does not matter. Could you put "Fruits Basket" somewhere on the sig. You can put whatever coloring you think looks best. thanx. 8-)

Name:	TawnyHome_html_m420c56ec.gif‎
Views:	84
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	17967  
    Sig made by: sev121993

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Well it appears that Christmas is just around the corner, so my wolfy needs a bit of Christmasification: So I humbly request the addition of a hat onto one of the two avatars - either one will do
    http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u.../wolfhead3.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u.../Untitledd.jpg

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Junior Member Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 02:45 PM
    Threads

Name: Jin08
    Quote: Silence and Innocence
    Colors: Preferably shades of blue
    Size: Whatever you want, just not too big
    Other: I want it to be a mysterious-looking signature

Thank you.

Name:	Jin-SamuraiChamploo.jpg‎
Views:	71
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	17998  

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Okay, I just want a Christmas set (duh -.-) I'll give the creator reps, 300 points, and maybe a ribbon.
    Text: Kitsune~Girl
    (and somewhere on it) "Merry X-mas" or "Happy holidays"

Image:

Try to be creative with it okies? ^.^ And please try to keep the other Death Note chibis that are in the pic, in the sig as well (Or at least the main ones like L, Light, Near, and the cool characters ^.^; ) As always, I cant garauntee that I'll use it, it really depends on how creatively you do it ^.^ Other than that, just be creative with it and do what you want.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 12-13-2007 at 04:02 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Hey, all.

I'm just looking for an avatar this time.

Picture: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../Envy/r013.jpg

Size: However big you like. It cannot be smaller than 100x100 pixels, however.

Text: Dare you to scream

This avatar must be in png. format. Any effects/brushes you feel would be appropriate is fine with me. And I really hope you can find a way for the quote I gave to fit without looking cramped. Thanks!
    Last edited by Clawdia; 12-12-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

I hope it's ok I make a request, being so new...

Image: http://i8.tinypic.com/7xlsyue.jpg

Size: A classy sig size. Something around, but doesn't have to be, 150x400? (or the other way around, can't remember)

Text: I'd like a copy without text, just in case, and also one that says "TheEND"

Depending on your skill level, do the background as you wish. Nothing too flashy/tacky I suppose, I don't wanna draw too much attention from the beauty of those two. Also, I'd like it in .png format too. Anyone who wants to show that being nice to a new member is the "cool" thing to do, should really help me out. All attempts our welcome, as I will always treasure them.

Gah, I'm getting all giddy just thinking of possible outcomes.

Also, maybe someone can spruce up my avatar a bit?

Maybe a simple border, and "TheEND" written somewhere on the bottom. Like I said before, nothing too flashy.
    Last edited by Caelus; 12-17-2007 at 09:38 PM.

Junior Member Melphina will become famous soon enough Melphina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2007 08:50 AM
    Threads

Hello,
    i am requesting a sig..

image:http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...andsakura2.jpg
    size sig: 500 x 200
    text: Lee and Sakura
    style: .gif
    quote: I'll Stay By you Forever..

please??
    thanks
    Last edited by Melphina; 12-28-2007 at 10:16 AM.

Moment's Rest Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette has a reputation beyond repute Zycolette's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: What is this?

Cool

Description: I need a set of both signature and avatar. Well I would like it to have a somewhat pretty orange sense to it. Let it say Zyco by some edge and then in another side let it say "The sky is the limit" in some mysterious way. Also in the picture there are a few letters, can it be scratched out please? And I would like it to be a rectangle and not a box. =) However it looks it's fine.

Picture:I got this random picture that I thought was nice. =)

Offer: Right now I can only offer rupees or great rep. =]

If anyone can do it please PM me!
    Thank you!

PS. Sorry for having the picture SO big. I couldn't help it! So sorry!
    Last edited by Zycolette; 12-31-2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: It felt needy

~With Sunshine
    Zeyeco
    Temporary ugly set
    Made by:
    Me
    Woo~

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

Hmm. I am interested in a sig, preferably using this image. I would like it to read "There is no reason to fear Death" and have the date 12/9/07 on it. As long as it fits in a sig, any size is fine. I can offer some points or rep too.
    Thanks in advance!

EDIT:Thanks Tally™!

Name:	dawn_dark.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	18275  
    Last edited by Future_Defense; 12-31-2007 at 11:20 PM.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

Junior Member Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 01:02 AM
    Threads

[i]Yoh I need a sig

use this image:

The Text is "Fight"

It's supposed to be 400x125, it needs to be dark, and grungy,maybe abstract like. Then you can do everything else

PS: Put the Name "miaka" on it ^^

He||Is||My||Ecstasy

Junior Member alex_ander is on a distinguished road alex_ander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2008 04:09 AM
    Threads

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone makes me a signature, preferably with this picture inserted:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5...g010942qe1.jpg

And with this text --- ''Angel_Dust'', or ''Dust to Dust''

Thanks
    Last edited by alex_ander; 01-02-2008 at 04:08 AM.

Junior Member sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:23 PM
    Threads

ineed my name on this picture some budy help!!!!!!!
    name:sarey
    picture:http://br.geocities.com/curarpikt_hu.../hunter013.jpg
    thx if u do it plz
    Last edited by sarey; 01-13-2008 at 07:22 AM.

love is cool but harfull and painfull if u where lonley u are nothing

Senior Member blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 11:10 AM
    Threads

i want an avatar and a signature
    image: http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eenmaidil6.jpg
    size: avatar - 150x150
    sig - it doesn't matter, bigger or exactly 350x110
    saying: on avatar i want to be written 'Ella' and on signature: "Looking at you..."
    (if you have more imagination than me, than you can write whatever you want on my sig, what you thing that it's ok, something about what she might think in that moment or something like that)
    colours and other stuff: i want green colour, and i want to see some c4d art

Junior Member Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla-Hime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 01:02 AM
    Threads

Imma request again if it's alright ^^

It's an Avie this time, could you use the picture that was in my post above(see post)

150x150 or 100x100(it would be good if you did those 2,thanks ^^)

and yes, the text is still 'Fight'

He||Is||My||Ecstasy

Junior Member Blackye has a spectacular aura about Blackye has a spectacular aura about Blackye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 12:34 PM
    Threads

Wink

Hi...well I would like a signature with this picture...If someone could make it I would be very greatfull...

Name : Blackye
    Style : Jpg
    Color : Dark Colors Please
    Size : 400x125
    Quote: Dead Body Dead Soul
    Last edited by Blackye; 01-05-2008 at 08:52 AM.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

I need someone to make me a siggy & ava set using the smexy picture below.
    This siggy size needs to be 500x150, the ava 100x100
    I want something very nice and sexy. The only thing it needs is to have my name somewhere on it. Design elements are up to you. I just want to be able to recognise John Barrowman.

As usual, rep and donation of points to whoever takes up the task.

Name:	J_Barrowman.jpg‎
Views:	60
Size:	739.8 KB
ID:	18364  
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads

Default sig set request please

I was wondering if someone could make me a sig with these pictures.

and have the text be Vanity Assassin Forever yours

Kiss me sweet, I'm sleeping in sorrow. All alone, to see you tomorrow. In my dream, I'm calling your name. You are, my love... my love... - "You are my love"

thanky yuki!

Junior Member Blackye has a spectacular aura about Blackye has a spectacular aura about Blackye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 12:34 PM
    Threads

Well...i hope this isn't too soon to post another request , but I really want this .
    Name : Blackye
    Style : Jpg
    Color : whatever colors you think they look good
    Size : 400x125
    no quote!
    image -

and an avi if you can

Name:blackye
    Image - or

Member the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9 is infamous around these parts the_sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2009 01:52 PM
    Threads

(signature)
    render:
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...Anime/guns.jpg
    size:400x150
    quote: i will shoot til I'm out of bullets
    style: gif.
    text: old english
    i'm willing to give points or whatever it's necessary thanks.
    Last edited by the_sniper9; 01-13-2008 at 03:51 PM.

Junior Member sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:23 PM
    Threads

hellooo0o all i just want to add these to the hunter X hunter u know ...
    plz put my name (sarey) on these three picture if u can plzzz do it fast
    pic:
    1)http://www.cf-network.com/cfan/IMG/j...Ichigo1600.jpg
    2)http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ollow_mask.jpg
    3)http://classweb.dctc.mnscu.edu/20065...aruto-Back.jpg
    plz plz... and thanks
    Last edited by sarey; 01-13-2008 at 07:24 AM.

love is cool but harfull and painfull if u where lonley u are nothing

Member JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 01:40 AM
    Threads

I would really appreciate a sig with these 2 pics :P it's gotta have JD-Himself in really wicked awsome lettering somewhere's lol use your imagination cause I dont seem to have one at the moment :P hahaha THX!

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?i...52smallpw8.jpg
    http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?i...l34kibawi5.png

Moderator Probie ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2015 03:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey all

Here's what I would like for my signature:

Render: http://www.mahq.net/Mecha/Gundam/see.../zgmf-x23s.jpg
    Size: 400 x 400
    Colour: Plain white will be fine
    Quote:"Becoming the Saviour of mankind..."
    Style: GIF
    Text: Times New Roman

I will happily offer points to the person who takes up my request.
    Last edited by ~*Red*~; 01-22-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information