AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ava/Sig Request 2.5

Senior Member Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 02:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Can I have a av/sig set,
    Please use the first pic attatched in the avatar, make it 100x100 .For the colour please include any kinds of blues and purples, with the words 'Cheza Wolf Girl' if you can fit it, if not just 'cheza', or just 'wolf girl' would be awesome.

Use 2nd pic attatched for the sig please, but you'd probably have to extract her from it. Again, colours, any types of blues and purple that would go well. You decide. As for the size, 500x150. Please Include the words 'Cheza Wolf Girl', and also 'Protector of the wolves' somewhere on it. (Edit: Can it also have some type of glowing light, if that makes sense ^^)

For reward, Probably rep, points as well, but I don't have that many, and I'm not 100% sure how to give them. But also know I might not use it.

Well PM me if you want to know or ask anything. Thank you heaps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar piccy.jpg‎
Views:	100
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	17300   Click image for larger version

Name:	siggy pic.jpg‎
Views:	122
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	17301  
    Last edited by Cheza-WolfGirl; 10-17-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Member Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

So here's my signature request... Oh well...

Here are the pics -

1. http://www.animeforum.com/image/1069584713b9b0a7dd8.jpg
    2. http://www.animeforum.com/image/1069584713b9df0bcc3.jpg
    3. http://www.animeforum.com/image/1069584713b9fc1e725.jpg

I don't actually mind if one or even two pics are excluded, altough I'd like to see at least two of them in the sig...

I think it's logical that I want to see my nickname "Goronian" there... As well as pretty lengthy quote "I walk my own path... And I like it!".

Other... Well... I'll leave it to the author... And the payment... Well, I don't have a lot of points or rep, but I'll think we'll work something out.
    Private property and a boyfriend of Eskar. Don't even try...

I doubt there are fans of the show here...

But what the hell!
    Ganbare Gatchaman!

And here's a little something from last.fm to waste your precious space.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Picture: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...nvy/envy-3.jpg

Sig size: 400x184 pixels

Text: Sinfully Yours

Please note: If I dislike the finished result, I will not use it. So no hard feelings, yes?

Also, I'd like a matching avatar. With the name Envy, though. Not Clawdia.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I'm after a Ministry of Sound sig and avy set. You have total creative freedom on it. I've supplied two images, you can use either one, I don't mind if you use one of them in the sig and the other in the avy and I don't mind if you change their colours.

I will award 250 rupee to the set/s I like most.

Edit: Make that 500 rupees!

Name:	ministry of sound.jpg‎
Views:	121
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	17347   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ministry of Sound Proof.jpg‎
Views:	124
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	17348  
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 11-06-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

I'd like a sig please!

http://images.quizilla.com/K/KK/KKS/...angel_girl.jpg
    text: 'Nariel' in a cursive like font.
    Could you lighten the picture a bit? And make it about 250 x 100? Sorry if this is too difficult, but thanks to anyone who can fill it!

Siggy by me!

The Unknown Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 01:58 AM
    Threads

Can somebody please, please, please help me to make this signature?

It's from Koji Morimoto's artworks. He's dazzling at it, isn't he? <;3

Link: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...bookmemori.jpg

Size: 200 pixels tall, 900 pixels wide

Color: If you see anything nesscesary to change color, let me know by PMing me. <;3

Font: -

Just use the same font, if you'd like, from the top of the wonderful picture.

His face and gesture and all, whichever, especially the mug, MUST be in that signature. Please?

It's all up to you now! : D

I'll throw in some cha-chings, if it's good; ALLLLLL OF IIITTT!!

ilu, if you'll promise to make me one.<;333

.[. My Music! .].; Shougo made my Signature! ;

I will be offline on the years 2008 and 2009 due to a huuuge test. Wish me the best of luck! <;3

Junior Member Darkmoon# is on a distinguished road Darkmoon#'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

Wel,first of all ,Hello all!
    I'm a new one on the forum,but i think i'll be a good user.... Yeah,this isi not a topic for describing yourselves,but,deh...

I would like to have a av and sig with this image :
    Link:http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...2700381482.jpg

Could ya write on the sig : Music Dreamer?
    And ..hmm... A little "Darkmoon#"

Thanks! i wait for the set. >>
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-23-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Huh ... next time us the Manage Attachments feature or post just the link to it x_X;;

Junior Member red_phsyco55 is on a distinguished road red_phsyco55's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 01:34 PM
    Threads

hey, i'm requesting a sig.

Render: http://unmondemagique.free.fr/shitaj...i_vampire1.jpg
    Name: red_phsyco55
    Quote: can you save me?
    Style: Gif. Style
    Text: what ever you think is good
    Size: 400x150
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-26-2007 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Fixed link to image

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

okie dokie.. all I need is a signiture.. Um I want it to be dark and gloomy,(trying to capture Kikyos dark side) with deep purples.
    size: the biggest size I can get away with
    style: JPG please
    of course my name <LadyKikyosama>
    I will award 250pnts for the best two You dont have to use all of the pics.btw..and if you do get something please P.M me and well go from there..^.^ okay? ^.< thanks a buch!

Name:	iy_kikyou240.jpg‎
Views:	89
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	17477   Click image for larger version

Name:	iy_kikyou265.jpg‎
Views:	86
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	17478   Click image for larger version

Name:	iy_kikyou138.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	17479   Click image for larger version

Name:	iy_kikyou007.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	17481  
    Attached Images
    Last edited by *Lady_Kikyo*; 11-06-2007 at 01:32 AM.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I want a new sig and avi set (Wow, who would have guessed?) Mostly like a Halloween-ish themed one with one of these images:
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../halloween.jpg
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../halloween.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...resvampire.jpg
    The first and third ones are my faves ^.^;
    Use whichever one of these you think looks best or would suit me best
    Text: Kitsune~Girl (If youd like to put Happy Halloween on it, I would need a version without that on it so I guess thats would be way too much hassle ^.^; )
    Other stuff: Try and make it... detailed and unique. Change some colors, add some stuff, be creative with it!
    Reward: I cant gaurantee I'll use it, but if I like it I'll put a tribute to the maker in my sig, as well as a donation of reps and 200 points/rupees if I like it
    If someone could make a sig like this for me, Id be very grateful ^.^
    and I'm very sorry that I'm so picky ^.^;
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 10-27-2007 at 05:57 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 08:53 AM
    Threads

hey could some one make me a siggy an av set wid these pictures!!!
    please...of me bes mayte an me!

can it say " Loving my xx-Lucy-xx " near the right bottem
    and " Redsky aka *Terry* "
    colour: skyblue if possible if not then any blue
    style...: stars is possible. plz
    width: 440
    height: 150

i'll give reps... and such wot eva it takes!!! lmao
    pm if you can do this for me .....thank you!!! ^^
    Last edited by red_sky300; 10-28-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: missed extra info

Member kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 04:00 PM
    Threads

I would like to have a sig made for me...
    using this pic....

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...fancydress.jpg

and if you could, use this saying.... 'All of my questions, are answers to my sins... All of my endings, are waiting to begin...'

Also, I have a avatar but I don't know how to get it on here...

Here is the link to that...

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../untitled1.jpg

Thanks

neko-chan!

Thank you YukiOnna for the beautiful signature.

'I know what my fate is.
    It is up to me to decide which road I take to get there.'

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I just need a new sig (Yeah, screw the Halloween one I posted, since Halloween is over and nobody made one for me anyways -.-)
    Heres the image:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...blondegoth.jpg

Yes, Misa from Death Note ^.^; Ive noticed a lot of L sets and stuff so I thought that since Im a huge Death Note fan, I might as well have a Death Note sig too ^.^;
    Anyways, I dont really care what ya do with it as long as its unique and it keeps the kinda punk look. Otherwise, just be creative and do whatever you want with it.
    Text:Kitsune~Girl

As usual, I cant garauntee I'll use it but if ya do good, I'll use it, give you 250 points, give you reps, and a tribute under the sig like "Awesome sig by ____ Thank you! " ^.^
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 11-04-2007 at 11:02 AM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Junior Member SOS_HongQing is on a distinguished road SOS_HongQing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

i nid a siggy... but not gud in doin it...
    so ask help >.<
    Description:
    Text: Avalon
    Other stuff: Try and make it... simple n creative
    Reward: i dun haf rly many point.. rep?

Name:	images.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	17635  
    Last edited by SOS_HongQing; 11-06-2007 at 07:48 AM.

Junior Member lil_neel_99 is on a distinguished road lil_neel_99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default sig request?(pein)

can i have sig of pein plz

image:http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/339...4288736_rs.jpg
    text:lil_neel_99 and master of rinnegan
    size:500x150 pxl or 450x150 pxl
    type:gif

plz can any one make me sig of pein plz and
    thx in advance

Member Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 07:26 PM
    Threads

thx to Mira Kaiba

Junior Member ~ ~AnGeLiCa~ ~ is on a distinguished road ~ ~AnGeLiCa~ ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 10:28 AM
    Threads

sig pic: http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4...d41e539xa6.jpg

sig size:x200 400

type: JPEG

quote: AngLe Of TameR HosNy

font of quote :comic sana ms

ava pic: http://media.farfesh.com/b0629104748.jpg

ava size : x 100 100

Junior Member tinabokie is on a distinguished road tinabokie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 12:48 AM
    Threads

hi im kinda new here hope somebody can make me a new sig pls pls ppls....
    sigpic:http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...ghtmarepf8.jpg
    sig size: 400x150
    text: Player1
    type.gif
    please animate the text pls pls pls thnks in advance

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have no images, but if someone is up for the task, I need a Christmas set (sig & ava). The size of the sig should not exceed 500X150 It should include my name and "Happy Christmas" somewhere on it. Colours should be of a Christmassy sort.
    I'm willing to donate moneys and rep for a nice set.
    Thank you

EDIT: Provided some images. Pick the one you like more.

Name:	96ec431a778e39a97e4c1b969d6b97e9.jpg‎
Size:	560.1 KB
ID:	17868   Click image for larger version

Name:	7197687e400b2b1ca836c8669da7008a.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	17869   Click image for larger version

Name:	moe_20070712_118416693157351542.jpg‎
Views:	96
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	17870   Click image for larger version

Name:	moe_20070823_118779722124382174.jpg‎
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	17871   Click image for larger version

Name:	moe_imouto_org-p-117804012070747.jpg‎
Views:	93
Size:	692.1 KB
ID:	17872  

Click image for larger version

Name:	XMasFate.png‎
Views:	91
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	17873  
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-24-2007 at 05:57 AM.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Hellooo I was wondering can anyone make me a sig and avatar with this image of ichigo: http://www.thejizzleman.com/bankai.jpg And in the sig could the name be jjizzle

Junior Member Severus Snape is on a distinguished road Severus Snape's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 11:18 AM
    Threads

Can I have a sig by the picture appearing in this web page :

http://www.ghosthound.tv/gallery.html#x
    Last edited by Severus Snape; 11-25-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Hey. I can usually make my own sigs, but I like other peoples' a lot better. So I was wondering if a few people (as many as you want) can make me a few sigs and avatars? I don't really have specifics, though I have some.

First image:
    Text: Hide Your Face So The World Will Never Find You... & Saisashi (Arashi is optional)
    Size: Medium. Around 350 in width, 150 in height
    Theme: Make it spooky, kind of gothic or mysterious

Second Image:
    Text: Heartless... & Saisashi (Arashi is optional)
    Size: Same as first
    Theme: Dark, evil, shadowy

Third Image:
    Text: I will tear you apart... & Saisashi (Arashi is optional)
    Size: Slightly larger than first & second
    Theme: Bloody, dark, evil

The first, second and third image corresponds with the images below.
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Name:	blue.jpg‎
Views:	101
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	17896   Click image for larger version

Name:	shiu.jpg‎
Views:	96
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	17897   Click image for larger version

Name:	cha32.jpg‎
Views:	103
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	17898  
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Junior Member darkstorm12323 is on a distinguished road darkstorm12323's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

Default Sig Request

Cen i get a signature made Please if you do if for me i will let you join my sites staff

Quote - "The Demon inside all of us has to come out some time, just let it out, this demon is out heart" ~Joel~

With the picture provided

Name:	bleach_43_640.jpg‎
Views:	75
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	17904   Click image for larger version

Name:	fullalchemist_14_640.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	17905   Click image for larger version

Name:	trinityblood_1_640.jpg‎
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	17906  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Hummel
    "The demon inside all of us has to come out some time; the demon isn't bad it's just your true feelings about someone or something."

Mia-mos did my sig and avatar

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

Can i request an avatar 100x100 of this pic? do it at your preference, as for rewards i can ofer the points i have

Member Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2 has a reputation beyond repute Evilspike2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

Greetings from the land of Evilspike2.

I request a sig that is cute in nature, something such as the attachment.

The text "just because i am evil, dosen't mean i dislike cute.."

I have nothing to offer in return, sorry.

Name:	usadao.jpg‎
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	17917  

Closed Thread

Thread Information