AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Video Game Villain

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Greatest Video Game Villain

Quite a few names hit my list as top contenders. But what is a villain? Is it simply the one who does not agree on the heroes views and opinions? Is the Villain someone you yourself do not like? Good and Evil is a difference of opinion such as I'm on the side of Vampires VS Warewolves, I root for guys like Edge (Bad Guy/Heel), AJ Styles (Bad Guy/Heel), and John Cena (Baby Face/Good Guy) but I boo guys like Bautista (Face), Jeff Jarrett (Face), and Triple H (Face).

I'm going to have to say that for this debate the Villain is the guy you're fighting against for atleast half the game. Now there are such great Villains such as Iggy, 4 Ghosts, and my favorite Giovanni. Not bosses or sub-bosses or guys who aren't at the end or are so little someone else is the main vaillain and not the final boss.

1.) Eve - Parasite Eve - She set people a flame with her voice, melted people into goo from their skin to muscles and organs. She was tough. She had some great music. She had great moves. She had some good points on why she's doing what she did. The only reason you don't melt or burst a flame is because you two have the same DNA running in you. Thing is: YOU'RE NOT SISTERS. I won't say how, it'll hurt some of the story. Hats off to one the best Villains.

2.) Dracula - Castlevania Series - From 1096 to 2036, the King of Vampires, Count Vladir Trepes or "Dracula" as he's simply known as. Only those with Belmont DNA can brandish the Vampire Killer and slay the Prince of Darkness. From Leon Belmont and Sonia Belmont to Soma Cruz. Not only has he lost to people with dilutted Belmont Blood but lost to his own son and his HUMAN Reincarnation. Dracula returns either very 50 years or by a dark ritual, he returns with minions giving our heroes a fight. Castlevania games have never left a person bored, and Count Dracula alays returns with a new form that's "His Stronggest YET". Kudo to Count Dracula for giving me and other plays lots of fight and fun.

3.) Grahf - Xenogears - This dude is evil. Grahf is chasing Fei because of a hidden power and personality: ID. Grahf feels that because God allowed his beloved childhood friend Elly to die. He feels that he should become the Slayer OF God. For 500 years he searched for the one who can complete his power. He one day fiends Fei in a village and has the village destroyed to awake the true power Fei has lieing dormant in his body. Grahf had found Fei before that day and caused Fei to murder his mother unwillingly. Through his anger and hatred of God, he become immortal and craves power enough to slay God himself.

4.) Krelian - Xenogears - Krelian on the other hand was head of a Rebellion against an empire called Solaries who took people that dwelled on land and made them slaves. In land Nisan, Elly or Sophia headed a relgious Sanct. He discovered Nanotechnology which later becomes his weapon of Retribution and Undueing. When Sophia sacraficed her life to save her friends and followers life, unlike Grahf who wanted to destroy God. Krelian felt "If God does not exist... I shall create God with my own hands." As time passed he become sinister and currupt my turning people in to creatures known as wells, half-decayed living beings. In turn he also has them butchered to become food. He spends his time tryign to find the contact for God, he works throughtout time with a woman named Miang to help him in quest to create God with his own hands. He and several others find "Deus" (if you know Greek, Deus = God) and his resting place.

Those are the best villains as far as I'm concerned. Noone else got my goat as good as the above. Rather it be story line wise or game play wise. Eve and some forms of Dracula are freaking HARD.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Lol. its going to be hard to top that(also Xenogears owns lol). I bet many people will post in here saying "ZOMG SEPHIROTH WAS THE ULTIMATE BAD GUY" or something like that.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Darth Malak from kotor hands down.

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

um... is Kratos from God of War a good guy or a bad guy? i can't tell... just bcuz he's the main character doesn't mean he's not evil.
    ah well, i saw he's somewhat a bad guy and so he's my favorite he's awsome

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Sin from FFX could easly beat any Good Person

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca Blight from Suikoden II. - "It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me!!!! I am sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!"

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

....what about aries? i dont really think hes a bad guy, but hes would most definitly seam like a bad guy. plus hes a god O.o

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kratos is an ANTI-HERO. He's the Hero but he does not exhibit any of the Hero qualities such as save the innocent. He does what ever he needs to do to help him get revenge against Aries/Gods. Aries would be considered the games bad guy for doing what he did nad does throughout the course of the game.

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

he are my top five
    1.ganon(zelda series)-dude just never gives up
    2.selket(uc2lc)- she is the main character's cousin trash talks him on tv and kill you while wearing ridiculoulsy revealing body armor
    3.Melvin Underbelly(overlord)- a few peopl can kill you by rolling over
    4.Axel(kh2)- evil at first but dies saving you when will he pick a side
    5.Mehumes Dadon(elder scrolls 4)-two kings had to die to kill him
    we are the Dthanks nespa

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Kerrigan-I just hate her. Stupid Zerg Queen of Blades... She was worse than the Overmind, by the way.
    Darth Malak-already mentioned as rightly so. He ordered the destruction of an entire planet. That's a prime example of evil villian.
    Diablo-The Lord of Terror, enough said.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Junior Member Eerie era is on a distinguished road Eerie era's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

Vergil (DMC3) He pissed me off so much -_-
    Dark Steel Dragon (Dragon Quest 8) I hated him sooo much.....for desperate attacks

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I'm not Going to avoid saying Sephiroth just because it's predictable...so, yeah, Sephiroth - Made even more villianous by permanently killing of a member of your party in FF7. That doesn't happen often. We experienced first hand the pain and resentment the main character felt towards the villian with that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Axel really isn't Villain. Yes he does exhibit qualities of a Villain but he exhibits qualities of a Hero. He wasn't completely with Xemnas or Marluxia. He just wanted his best friend. Rather it be fighting, chilling or eating Sea Salt Ice Cream (which Axel hates because of the salt factor Final Mix+ video exclusive). He doesn't technically kidnap Kairi at first as he wanted to use her to get Sora. Axel figured where Sora goes Roxas cann't be far behind. The second time he grabs her to protect her from the remaining XIII members. He regrets what happened to Kairi because of his reckless act, as he's passing he wishes to appologize to Kairi for that. He helps out Sora sacraficing his life. He doesn't seem AT ALL like a villain to me. More of an Anti-Hero MAYBE Hero

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    Axel really isn't Villain. Yes he does exhibit qualities of a Villain but he exhibits qualities of a Hero. He wasn't completely with Xemnas or Marluxia. He just wanted his best friend. Rather it be fighting, chilling or eating Sea Salt Ice Cream (which Axel hates because of the salt factor Final Mix+ video exclusive). He doesn't technically kidnap Kairi at first as he wanted to use her to get Sora. Axel figured where Sora goes Roxas cann't be far behind. The second time he grabs her to protect her from the remaining XIII members. He regrets what happened to Kairi because of his reckless act, as he's passing he wishes to appologize to Kairi for that. He helps out Sora sacraficing his life. He doesn't seem AT ALL like a villain to me. More of an Anti-Hero MAYBE Hero
    Yeah, he was an enemy of the protagonist but that doesn't make him a villain. He wasn't evil or anything.

Marluxia was a pretty cool villain though...

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Well... Kratos from Tales of Symphonia but he's not exactly a villan....
    Artemis from the drizzit series! Because even though he doesnt have the right ideals he IS exactly like the hero and he doesnt always do bad when he could. In truth he may even turn out a good guy by the end of the series.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	111aaakrato.jpg‎
Views:	27
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	16134  
    "Life isnt worth living if you dont do it all and do it well"
    If i can help one person, just ONE person, then my life will have truly been worthwhile.
    Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows curse View Post
    God that is so true. and for some reason that got so hard for no apparent reason. I think they wanted to rub it in that he owned.
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sin was a push over, he really wasn't that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Yeah, he was an enemy of the protagonist but that doesn't make him a villain. He wasn't evil or anything.

Marluxia was a pretty cool villain though...
    Again Axel wasn't 100&#37; against Sora thoughout the story. Look at Rico from Xenogears, you had to fight him but he ends up being one of your best allies. Sure he may have fought against Roxas but he had to reason to. Just because he's in alliance with the main villains doesn't mean they're in a steady alliance. Axel showed no real Villain qualities, yes he showed some but nothing that makes him unredeamable. Marluxia *** * ******** ***. Yes the 3 letter words and 1 letter words are so graphic they got cencored out. Villain he may have been, but not a good one IMO.

Member -Id- is just really nice -Id- is just really nice -Id- is just really nice -Id- is just really nice -Id-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 03:02 PM
    Threads

um grahf pretty much even though it was fies dad

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

Sephiroth
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows curse View Post
    Superman: Throws Sin into the sun.
    Batman: Give him prep time and he could beat Gods...
    Hulk (Sometimes good): Rips sin in half with his bear hands.
    Thor:The GOD of thunder....GOD.
    Goku: Japanese Superman, Kamehameha and it's over.

And of course sin can't be beat by any good person, every team of do-gooders thats tried to take him down has perished...Oh wait.

Anyway....

1.Bowser: Classic, and I choose him for that reason alone. One of the first well known villians in gaming, he deserves a mention.
    2.Arthas: The most bad *** Warcraft character ever. Yes, even cooler than Illidan.
    3.Malik: Blows up planets, doesn't have a jaw, and is a sith warlord. He reeks evil.
    4. Ridley: Because space-pirate-dinosaurs are awsome.
    5.Metal Man: Greatest megaman boss stage music ever untill the X Series.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I think Donkey Kong deserves honorable mention. He was kidnapping damsels when Bowser was still an egg thing.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    I think Donkey Kong deserves honorable mention. He was kidnapping damsels when Bowser was still an egg thing.
    Whoa...that was before my time...But who am I yet? LOL. Uh...There' Weiss from Dirge of Cerebus. Hojo's a freak too...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ID: Thanks for the spoiler pal! Seriously I already knew that. ID = Fei. Graph = Feis' Dad (Forget Name) & Lacan (Feis' Ancestor). Wiseman = Graph. Esmeralda = Feis' and Ellys' Nanotechnology Human Daughter from the Underground Civilization I forgot the name of.

Deadpool: I'll agree with all but Malik since the Malik I know is from Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen and I DOUBT that's the one you're talking about. Malik in LOK: BO does NOT meet that criteria. I still think Illidan > Arthas. Sure Arthas is the Lich King but everyone knows when he'll be made a WoW boss: LIkely in a future patch or expansion. But Illadan... probably never. I MUST NOT CONCUR with Metal Man.

Regex: DEFINATELY. I forgot Donkey Kong was a Mario villain.

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Kefka (ff6) he poisons a whole town, blows up the planet, and sets himself up as a God thats gotta make him a top contender. Plus he has an unforgetable evil overlord laugh.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Why not Ultimecia from FFVIII? She has a great ambition, albeit typical, yeah, world domination or whatever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information