AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' VMA Performance

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
    As for the song, maybe if she had one single thing to do with the process of making that song, I would give her some credit. All she is is a face, and it looks like she can't even do that right anymore.
    That's my thoughts.

I watched it (Brooke sent me a damn link! ;__; ), I didn't even pay attention to the song, I was watching her parade around the stage looking like a call girl. *sighs* She is not hot.

Btw, I saw on the news that it was not MTVs fault for her looking that way, she refused to wear the goth corsette and headband they had for her and opted for that bra/pantie thing from her own trunk. I mean wth! And, I also heard the back-up dancers were texting their friends says "Pray for us, we're scared!" lolz

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    And, I also heard the back-up dancers were texting their friends says "Pray for us, we're scared!" lolz
    I really feel for her dancers, poor kids, never stood a chance lol

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't care. But then again, what business is it of mine? I know people tell themselves being a public personality gives people the right to talk crap about them, but I strongly challenge that notion.

I don't give her more attention then I do the drunkard down in the gutter by the liquor store raving about a government conspiracy stealing his money and making him an alcoholic. And then again, that is what it is all about, they both want attention--attention I'm not giving them. I can grant them some pity, but that's all.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

LOL a britany thread!!! oh my..anyway well yeah speaking as a mother of two i think i look good (and i dont have to spend thousands on a personal trainer..) and brit does too..but her performance was beyond PITIFUL.. her music maybe good..but what good is the music of the artist cant get out there to give a good show to support it?..she need to take more time out to focus on her self her health and her kids...once she can have a stable..SOBER mind..then maybe she should attempt a come back..but right now..i pitty her. and her outfit was a far cry for attention..too..trampy..you could look sexy but theres a point you pass and you start to look desperate..shes looking very very desperate.
    Last edited by *Lady_Kikyo*; 09-13-2007 at 01:11 PM.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Her performance was terrible. She could have at least pretended like she was trying, even a little bit.

I thought she looked good considering she's had two kids and probably doesn't work out much anymore. I thought she was going to be heavier, actually.

Although I don't think people would be complaining about her weight and how much she's gained if she would've worn some clothes. The little that she did have on didn't seem to fit her very well.

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I don't give her more attention then I do the drunkard down in the gutter by the liquor store raving about a government conspiracy stealing his money and making him an alcoholic. And then again, that is what it is all about, they both want attention--attention I'm not giving them. I can grant them some pity, but that's all.
    I have NO pity whatsoever. She gets what she deserves for being such a tool.

At this rate, she'll probably end up like Anna Nicole Smith if she doesn't do something with her life. Since rehab is doing absolutely nothing for her, she should try something else.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Brittany. I think she looked hot on the VMA's.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 09:35 PM
    Threads

britney has issues and really needs to gey her life strait! geese if she has issues than she should just quite and take care of her future and family!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Raw View Post
    I like Brittany. I think she looked hot on the VMA's.
    yes, because everyone thinks a overweight woman with c-section scars vidible wearing short shorts with a giant muffin top, shuffling around a stage looking like she does not know what she's doing is sooooooooOOOOO HOT!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its Britney, not Brittany >_<
    sorry i saw some people spelling her name wrong

ok anyways...i haven't even seen her performance
    but i feel bad because she is a really VERY good performer(yes ive been to a concert of her's....i think twice 2) and i think its kind of stupid that fans are leaving her just from that performance

she had a choice to perform though and she couldv'e told them no, but things happen over time and at last minute to ruin other situations
    Last edited by Aleyna; 09-13-2007 at 08:30 PM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The problem I have with the media attention on Britney Spears is that it boils down to a dog and pony show. Sure, she's an idiot who has money and has used it to ruin her life. But you know what...?

IT'S YOUR FAULT.

YOU.

THE PERSON READING THIS.
    YOU DID IT. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE.

PEOPLE LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS DO NOT POP OUT OF THE AETHER. YOU CARING ABOUT HER- OR EVEN HATING HER, IT DOESN'T MATTER- HAS DONE THIS TO HER. WHAT RIGHT HAS YOU TO ATTACK HER FOR THE CONDITION YOU INFLICTED UPON HER? ALMOST NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE FULL BEAM OF STARDOM GLARE UPON THEM, EVEN IF THEY THINK THEY WANT IT.

AND WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER THEIR LIFE IS RUINED? YOU SHAKE YOUR ANT FARM LIKE AN ADHD KID IN A TEMPER TANTRUM. YOU GLOAT ABOUT IT. AT LEAST YOU DON'T DO DRUGS, GO CRAZY, AND SHAVE YOUR HEAD. YOU FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SOLD OUT- IF ONLY BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO BUY YOU. IT'S LIKE SOME MIDIEVAL MORALITY PLAY WRIT MODERN. AND THE WORST PART IS, YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF- BY YOURSELF. NO ONE HAS TO BRING THESE PARIAHS TO YOUR ATTENTION. YOU CREATE THEM.

THE WHOLE MENTALITY OF IT IS FREAKISHLY PATHOLOGICAL AND S-I-C-K-E-N-S ME.

...But that's just my opinion.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    That's my thoughts.

Btw, I saw on the news that it was not MTVs fault for her looking that way, she refused to wear the goth corsette and headband they had for her and opted for that bra/pantie thing from her own trunk.
    Yikes... to think I was going to sympathize with her for being stuffed into the suit by someone else on purpose... initially, i thought she was doing it half heartedly because she was made to wear those slutty pieces of cloth... Well, she dug her own grave I guess

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Sorry, but she needs to at least get into re-hab again, honestly she is a bad influence to female teens. I admint I was a Britteny Spears fan until she shaved her head, and she looked ugly.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai Ryu Scorpion View Post
    Sorry, but she needs to at least get into re-hab again, honestly she is a bad influence to female teens. I admint I was a Britteny Spears fan until she shaved her head, and she looked ugly.
    re-hab doesn't do anything. Have you heard of girl by the name of Lyndsay Lohan? Yeah. it's just the life style that she lives is what needs to change.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Britney? Bleh. I haven't given a crap about her since I was like 9. Sure she did badly but honestly the only thing that I really care about in the whole ordeal is that one web video that some fan released some time after everyone started talking about the VMA flop. THAT was funny, though I highly doubt it was real.

But aside from that... I don't really care. Britney's life doesn't really effect the progression of my own so it barely interests me.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    re-hab doesn't do anything. Have you heard of girl by the name of Lyndsay Lohan? Yeah. it's just the life style that she lives is what needs to change.
    True I understand, the press and photojournalists keep buggining stars and atheletes; they just go mentally insane that's why I don't want to be a star nor athelete.

P.S. That KFC Bankrupt thing for your sig is so funny! Were did you get it?
    Last edited by Shirai Ryu Scorpion; 09-13-2007 at 11:25 PM.

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh thanks i got it from myspace. yeah but you don't really see athletes react like celebrities. It's like comparing apples and oranges. there just to opposites. Oh god i sound like my dad.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress_of_Legacies View Post
    I have NO pity whatsoever. She gets what she deserves for being such a tool.

At this rate, she'll probably end up like Anna Nicole Smith if she doesn't do something with her life. Since rehab is doing absolutely nothing for her, she should try something else.
    This is exceedingly interesting. You know the tabloids have no obligation to tell the truth, what so ever, right? So, the whole Britney-junkie thing could just be a confabulation of their minds. It's become dogmatic truth, but can anyone actually substantially prove this fact? For all we actually know, she's never touched anything as potent as light beer.

Britney shouldn't mind the publicity. All publicity is good publicity. Why would she deny something that keeps her in the limelight? She might even do some "acting" to keep the public perception up.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    oh thanks i got it from myspace. yeah but you don't really see athletes react like celebrities. It's like comparing apples and oranges. there just to opposites. Oh god i sound like my dad.
    I don't know about that, some athletes are just as scandelous as other celebrities, it's just covered up more (at least in Australia it is).

Btw, the opposite of apple is inside out apple...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Seeing her on stage makes me feel better about myself.
    ████████████

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Her performance was horrible. And the people trying to make excuses for it are just as bad. No, not you people, the media and Kanye West. One excuse is the heel of her shoe broke off and then there's the MTV exploited her.

I don't think they should have let Britney do something as major as that and she was just starting to attempt piecing her career back together.

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mini_Twilight View Post
    I don't know about that, some athletes are just as scandelous as other celebrities, it's just covered up more (at least in Australia it is).

Btw, the opposite of apple is inside out apple...
    you bring up a good point. I almost forgot about Kobe Bryant.

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    Threads

I don`t really like her, but I also feel kind of bad for her. D=
    Last edited by ~HappyGirl~; 09-18-2007 at 03:58 PM.

; 0

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    The problem I have with the media attention on Britney Spears is that it boils down to a dog and pony show. Sure, she's an idiot who has money and has used it to ruin her life. But you know what...?

IT'S YOUR FAULT.

YOU.

THE PERSON READING THIS.
    YOU DID IT. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE.

PEOPLE LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS DO NOT POP OUT OF THE AETHER. YOU CARING ABOUT HER- OR EVEN HATING HER, IT DOESN'T MATTER- HAS DONE THIS TO HER. WHAT RIGHT HAS YOU TO ATTACK HER FOR THE CONDITION YOU INFLICTED UPON HER? ALMOST NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE FULL BEAM OF STARDOM GLARE UPON THEM, EVEN IF THEY THINK THEY WANT IT.

AND WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER THEIR LIFE IS RUINED? YOU SHAKE YOUR ANT FARM LIKE AN ADHD KID IN A TEMPER TANTRUM. YOU GLOAT ABOUT IT. AT LEAST YOU DON'T DO DRUGS, GO CRAZY, AND SHAVE YOUR HEAD. YOU FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SOLD OUT- IF ONLY BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO BUY YOU. IT'S LIKE SOME MIDIEVAL MORALITY PLAY WRIT MODERN. AND THE WORST PART IS, YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF- BY YOURSELF. NO ONE HAS TO BRING THESE PARIAHS TO YOUR ATTENTION. YOU CREATE THEM.

THE WHOLE MENTALITY OF IT IS FREAKISHLY PATHOLOGICAL AND S-I-C-K-E-N-S ME.

...But that's just my opinion.
    ...youre starting to sound like that Chris Crocker kid

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 05:58 PM
    Threads

if she lost weight, cleaned her life up a bit, and then tried doing a performance like that, you'd all just call her a removed, or something along those lines.

so either way, some people are never satisfied with celebrities.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 09-19-2007 at 11:08 PM.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

Closed Thread

Thread Information