AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: From how many cards should be a deck !?!?

Junior Member flirt4o2 is on a distinguished road flirt4o2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 03:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default From how many cards should be a deck !?!?

From how many cards should be a deck ?!?!?
    From how many cards is your deck !??!?
    ?!?!?!?

Junior Member Kradman is on a distinguished road Kradman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 10:18 PM
    Threads

and 34

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

I only use 1 card. The Ace of Spades....

Yeah, I lose every time. xD

But honestly, I don't know never played.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    Threads

should be like 60 i think
    Last edited by GGP; 09-15-2007 at 07:39 AM.

Junior Member manuk51a is on a distinguished road manuk51a's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 07:05 AM
    Threads

I have 40 or 50 each time i duel...

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

Talking

my deck is earth deck its made up of 100 cards

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

in yu-gi oh a bdeck has minimum limit of forty cards and maimum limit of hundred cards which included semi limited and limited cards i hope this helps u

Member Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 04:54 AM
    Threads

My deck have 45 cards and 10 cards in side-deck...
    I dont like many cards because become more confuse... Its better if you use less cards but with more power...

I love snow flakes

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I've always used at most 46 cards. I find 40 to be too restrictive and any higher and I have trouble drawing what I need.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

i gave up on that game cause it was getting old but i always used 50
    cards....good times
    Are you Experienced?

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

I reckon you should use a minumum of 40 cards as per the rules but a maximum of 60 cards to not make the deck to top heavey and use loads of low level monster that can be used as fusion qualities to get powerfull mons out and fast as well if you fusion summon a monster from your hand using two mons in your hjand you can play another monster due to the fusion monsters are classed as a special summoning
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

mine is basically a attacking deck thts y i use a hunred cards deck made up of 75% monsters but u guys r right a deck should be of a minimum 40 or at the most 60 cards

Junior Member Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 02:01 PM
    Threads

40 is the usual amount you'll find good players have. The only other archetype of deck I've seen with more than that was the original Gadget deck which would consist of no more than 45 cards. 40 is also the minimum amount of cards you're allowed in the deck, you can't have any less than that. The reason 40 is prefered is because it increases the probability of you drawing the cards you require for your deck to work, and it makes your strategy easier to pull off. There's no point having 100 cards lumped together as you won't have any particular strategy to it.

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

I like to have a 60 card deck I feel this allows for optimum performance without worrying about running out of cards if it boils into a stalemate.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

there is no maximum card limit as long as you have 40 or more hell I played some one with 212 card deck and I ownd his *** but he did have some nice cards he had all the rare cards from the first 4 sets pretty impressive if i say so myself too bad the guy betted them all on my chaos emporer dragon and lost them all LOL

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FLASH-X View Post
    mine is basically a attacking deck thts y i use a hunred cards deck made up of 75% monsters but u guys r right a deck should be of a minimum 40 or at the most 60 cards

I guarantee I can obliterate that deck, and I don't even have to look at it. As soon as you thunked that monstrosity up on the table I wouldn't even pay attention to the duel and still destroy you.

I once met a kid when I was in high school who talked a lot of smack about how good he was. I mean seriously, he wouldn't shut up. All his friends were even backing him up. So, I did something I wouldn't normally do, and played him blindly for his deck(his idea, not mine). I took my 46 and shuffled it, and he put down a deck that measured from my thumb to my pinky. It totalled 70 cards.

I beat him in four turns. He demanded best two out of three, we played again. He went first, played three Ground Collapses. I won in three turns and with no monsters. He started crying because he lost his deck, I just threw them away and left him rummaging through the trash for them.

Moral of the story is: Never play for decks when you have no idea how to play in the first place. Also, gigantic decks are for defense/deckout decks, and if you're running a beatdown with more than 42 you're doing it wrong.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

40 card Minimum, NO MAXIMUM. All good and tournament level decks range between 40 and 43. Sometimes theirs 45 card decks, but still those are rarities. Decks with 50+ are clearly not good and are newb decks. Unlike Magicthe Gathering where a 250+ card deck CAN and WILL work (ever hear of Battle of Witts anyone?), YGO is a very broken game that you MUST be able to kill your opponent by turn 7 or sooner.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

i use a deck of 50 cards average, also, i do believe that the rules said a maximum of 60 cards can be used.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think so, then again I've been out of the loop for about 2 years. I could always buy a new starter deck or just email the head judge of Upperdeck ENtertainment seeing I'm a judge. I gotta get use to the new cards to DANG

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    I don't think so, then again I've been out of the loop for about 2 years. I could always buy a new starter deck or just email the head judge of Upperdeck ENtertainment seeing I'm a judge. I gotta get use to the new cards to DANG
    I think they may have revoked your judgliness at this point, what level were you when you were active?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 08:02 PM
    Threads

I think it'd be best to have 40 cards, but no more than 50. If u have more than 40 then you have trouble drawing what you need. But if you have less than 40 then you run out of cards faster. It really depends on what kind of deck your'e using.
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen." (Rukia Kuchiki- Bleach)

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

I does depend on the deck, but in general 40-43 cards. I make all mine 40 cards. A notable exception is a 'Venom' deck, which can have 45+ cards.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    I think they may have revoked your judgliness at this point, what level were you when you were active?
    No I'm still an Judge. I've been a Judge since 2002, a level one unfortunately because I don't keep up with Regional Level Judging Events. The reason I don't goto Regionals is because I don't have hte money to goto the areas where REgionals are held. They're USUALLY out of my way. Once I get a car, I'll be able to upgrade my judging level. I'm still authorized to Judge Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments, Organize Tournaments, and Manage Players. I'm working on my VS and World of Warcraft Qualifications.

Ajin: That would be correct. Most tournament level decks run between 40 and 43. The more cards you have, the less chance you have of drawing what you need WHEN you need it. For example, my old Water Exodia Deck ran 43 cards, Exodia was the Primary Win Condition, but I had back up in form of beatdown and Tornado Wall.

MUSION: 45 is a acceptable, but it's POSSIBLE to cut it down by one maybe two cards.

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

Depends on how many 'Snake Rain' you use, I use 3.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

40 i think but i'm not 100&#37; sure

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information