AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's going to happen to Momo Hinamori

Dormant in Kaori's heart KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's going to happen to Momo Hinamori

Well, her mind is pretty messed up thanks to Aizen. It seems like the last time they showed her, when she talked to Toshiro, her mind still seemed messed up. Do you think she will return to normal, and how long will it take.

I think she will return to normal by the end of the show, obviously, but it's going to be pretty hard for her though. I think she will still give Aizen another chance and be betrayed ones more.

A really really beautiful set made by kaori ^^. I love you so much ^^.
    A really wonderful set by lawlietth

A really nice set made by lawlietth

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

I doubt anything terribly tragic. Bleach doesn't seem to roll that way (otherwise, she probably would of died back in the SS arc).

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2015 06:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She's always going to like Aizen and be in disbeleif of his evil unless she actually has to confront him, which is highly unlikely. She still thinks that he is being controlled by hollows. If you tried to put yourself in her shoes, you wouldn't be thinking "this girl needs to get over her craziness."

Junior Member Opacus will become famous soon enough Opacus will become famous soon enough Opacus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Confront him? Well she kinda got stabbed down by him. That's pretty confronting imo :P

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

well as much as i have to admire her loyalty towards a person she admires (to the point of almost worshiping aizen), i hate that side of her for obvious reasons (she got stabbed by the person she admires dammit!!). What would happen to her? well maybe she's go on believing that aizen would return to the "nice guy" that she admired and looked up to. and when the time comes when ichigo (or somebody else, preferably hitsugaya) would deal the fatal blow to aizen, she will come between him and the killing sword and die in the process, pleading to aizen to come back before she dies completely. aizen then would just give her a blank look and would sarcastically reply "thank you hinamori-kun" and proceed to dump her lifeless body aside like a useless piece of garbage and continue confronting his enemies (i would say much more but it would take too long)
    sig made by myself

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, she was messed up by him, she was convinced he was innocent, and someone else was was guilty of killing him. She was deceived by him.

The last time we say her, she apologized to Hitsugaya, but after a bit of conversing, she went back into her mentally broken state, and the Captain Commander had to take her off screen. Because of this, it is still safe to assume she is metally disturbed.

As for what it is, it seems kind of like Stockholm Syndrome, though I don't think that's exactly it. Many of the same symptoms, though...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Arvannadarkblade is on a distinguished road Arvannadarkblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:03 PM
    Threads

She's definitely not better in the head and I would say not likely to be put back on duty in the foreseeable future, assuming any Captain would want such a liability on their squad?
    There are more things in Heaven and Earth then are dreamt of in your philosphy. Somethings go bumb in the night and they are damn cute well.

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I think she'll get better but will still be messed up a little bit

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

I dunno. All I know is that if she dies, then Hitsu would be sad. Very very sad
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Senior Member dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

she will probably get heald up

-Grimmjow says "click on the damn banner above to see newground's freakin awsome BLEACH opening!". He also says "please make a freakin donation, I am in despirate need of a few changes!... and every point helps!".

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

So true. If she does die than he'll totally be sad but the girl does need to get over the fact that Aizen is a traitor and that he isn't being controlled.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Closed Thread

Thread Information