AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Abingdon Boys School

Threaded View

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Abingdon Boys School

I figure a few people here have heard of ABS. They are one of favorite bands in terms of sound, and their lyrics have been getting better and better with each new single. They have only seven songs out (three of which are singles): "Nephilim", "Lost Reason", "Stay Away", Innocent Sorrow", "Fre@k $HoW", "Howling" and "Nervous Breakdown". Their first album is due in mid-October; I believe the date was the 16th or 17th, but I'll have to check on that.

They are fronted by Takanori Nishikawa, better known as T.M. Revolution. Anyone who has listened to him knows he has powerful vocals, and I think ABS does him a lot of justice, since a lot of his solo work was glittered-up and he showcased himself as being very effeminate. Also in the band are Toshiyuki Kishi, who does keyboard and scratching, as well as programming, Hiroshi Shibasaki on the electric guitar, and "SUNAO", who also plays guitar. There are also two other less "official" members, Kozy Hasegawa who does the drums, and "Ikuo", who provides the bass.

They have also provided two of their songs for use in anime series, which I'm sure is how some of you first heard of them: "Innocent Sorrow" for D.Grayman, and "Howling" for Darker Than Black.

My favorite songs by them are "Fre@k $HoW", "Howling" and "Nervous Breakdown", and I love their PVs for "Innocent Sorrow" and "Nephilim".
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 09-08-2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: 2 typos.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Thread Information