AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Injuries?

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Default Injuries?

Have you ever given anyone an injury that you wouldn't forget?
    For example, I was a total klutz when I was little, I remember when I accidentally hit my younger sisters eyebrow with the sliding van door and she had to get stitches. I felt so bad! D< Stupid van doors!
    Edit: Another story, my older sister and I were playing tennis...the tennis racket flew outta my hand and went for her eye ;-; .... that was along time ago too. But I still feel bad xD

Post your story :3
    Last edited by Gizoku; 09-07-2007 at 11:41 PM.
    Derp.

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    Threads

i have, but i would like to call upon a time when i received one of these injuries.

I was playing basketball with my friend and his younger ister, when she jumped in front of my and tripped me, i fell onto the blacktop and i now have a big scar on my knee from it

and i also had a scar under my lip when i was younger because i jumped off of a huge fence and i hit my lip on the wall while jumping down... but i got surgery on it, so nobody can see it now

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Good one, after lacrosse practice we would play thunder dome. basically all the guys get in a circle and two enter and they wrestle each other. Well to shorten the story I broke my friends arm. I felt really bad.

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i did something like that too except it was just me and my cousin wrestling, i broke his arm

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GGP View Post
    i have, but i would like to call upon a time when i received one of these injuries.

I was playing basketball with my friend and his younger ister, when she jumped in front of my and tripped me, i fell onto the blacktop and i now have a big scar on my knee from it

and i also had a scar under my lip when i was younger because i jumped off of a huge fence and i hit my lip on the wall while jumping down... but i got surgery on it, so nobody can see it now
    :o May I ask what you were doing on the fence xD ?
    Derp.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i was like 6...

i have no clue :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i was like 6...

i have no clue :P
    xD Okay. Just wondering.

Oh another one!
    It wasnt really anybody else. I was rollerskating in my old house down in the basemen...with tile. It was cold so I wore my moms heavy trenchcoat the string got stuck under the wheel [the 4 wheeled ones] and I fell and smashed my chin open :3 I got stitches and a nice scar to go with it =-=
    Derp.

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

yes, like this one time me, my father, and my father's friend went down to Baltimore to look at something and then we ended up going to a seafood restuarant so he was teaching me how to crack crabs open with the mallots, so i watched him do it at first...then he held the crab for me and started to talk to his friend i picked the mallot up and accidentally banged it right on his thumb!! -_-' he looked like he was in so much pain that i started to cry, this was probably when i was at least six years old. But i had felt really bad!! i was SO heartbroken! -_-'
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I guess this is considered as a major injury i had when i was 8.

I remember when i was walking down the hallway, i slipped because there were puddles everywhere for some reason. My pants got wet but i didn't care so i went to school. 20 minutes later, i felt like something was eating my leg, close to the thigh area. 10 more minutes later, the pain was getting even worst and i couldn't hold it anymore. So i went to the bathroom and notice there was something nasty on it, my skin (about as big as my palm) was turning black, and all my skin was melting, it just look really really nasty, it shocked me so much! Then my teacher called my mom to pick me up. I was screaming and crying so loud, my mom took me to the hospital to wash it, and it looked like all the black dead skins falling off. The doctor observed that it was some kind of strong causticity chemical that killed my skin and my flesh. I had to stay in the hospital for a very long time, and i even had trouble sleeping and sitting. Even though we successfully sewed the company that did the floor washing for leaving the chemicals on the floor, it still couldn't make up the problem that i cannot wear bathing suit and swim. It already been 10 years from that time, and my scar is still on, and it looks very obvious too. Although it doesn't hurt anymore, but it's staying on ><; I can never forget about the moment when i was hurting by the causticity chemical, it felt like something was eating and burning me up.

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, Akichan, that sounds really bad...

When I was nine, my friend was sitting on the monkey bars, and I kicked his feet out from under him so that his head smashed into the bars. His tooth apparently went through his lip or something... (I felt really bad..)

When I was 15, I was playing soccer and this guy fell onto me. His knee went right into my thigh, and I had a bruise there for a week and a half...

Also when I was 4, I fell off of the bunk beds in my house and when I landed I bit through my tongue. Fortunately it wasn't that bad... I just have a scar now...
    That's about the worst of any of that though...
    Last edited by Petrol Gas; 09-08-2007 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Forgot one...
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

When my brother was younger he was playing an a log cabin climbing frame in the school playground and - something happened - someone grabbed him and down he went. He came out with a broken elbow - painful.
    A few years later he earned a broken coller bone in rugby; but the funny part was after sitting in the hospital waiting zone for hours to see a doctor the first thing the doctor did was to great my brother by shaking his hand - the wrong arm!!

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

I can't really remember what happened, it's been over ten years, but I recall throwing a rather large rock into the air, and it's trajectory made it's way to my brother's head. He needed six stitches.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Hmmm, I don't really remember giving someone a very serious injury... Unless you count that one time in 5th grade where I threw a snowball at this girl and scratched her forehead. Turns out there was either some thick ice in there, or I had a heck of an arm. xD

There's one injury that I received that I'll always remember! It was actually pretty funny! In 8th grade, we were playing volleyball in gym, and my friend was standing diagonally in front of me. The ball came flying towards her and she hit the ball with her elbow. I think anyone would say that that is the incorrect way of hitting a volleyball. XD Anyway, the ball came flying BACK towards me and hit me right in the face. It hurt sooo bad-- cuz you know, elbows have a lot of power. In the next second, I found myself on the floor. My whole face was numb! All in all, I'm sure it was a funny scene for my peers to watch. ^^

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

During a party, when the call for cake came around, I jumped down from a tree with two giant trunks growing out of one main trunk, shredding all the skin off my arms and exposing the bloody pink muscle underneath.

Also, in basketball during gym once, I did a half-court shot, which bounced off one guy's head, sailed through the air to bounce off a girl's head, and landed in the basket. Those two had headaches for the rest of the day, and I apologized. But hey, I made the basket, and that's what counts, right? :P
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    During a party, when the call for cake came around, I jumped down from a tree with two giant trunks growing out of one main trunk, shredding all the skin off my arms and exposing the bloody pink muscle underneath.

Also, in basketball during gym once, I did a half-court shot, which bounced off one guy's head, sailed through the air to bounce off a girl's head, and landed in the basket. Those two had headaches for the rest of the day, and I apologized. But hey, I made the basket, and that's what counts, right? :P
    D: Ewie! So you pretty much lost your flesh to the tree.
    xD
    Derp.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Oh gosh, there have been so many moments when we've been playing soccer and something has gone wrong. Mainly noses being broken and tackles going horribly bad.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lpg22092 View Post
    When I was 15, I was playing soccer and this guy fell onto me. His knee went right into my thigh, and I had a bruise there for a week and a half...

It's funny how you make a bruise sound so horrible, you mustn't live life very dangerously.

Once in school this kid that thought he was tough started calling my girlfriend names and was pulling on her hair, so I went up and punched the little brat in the stomach, he was spitting out blood and was rushed into the school medical center cause he passed out.
    ████████████

Goddess of Virtue jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2008 10:48 AM
    Australia (Donations of water are being accepted)
    Threads

Well a couple of years ago I burned my arm on a tray and had to bandage that up before it blistered. The scar from that disappeared a few months ago.

Last year I fell down the stair about three times. Each time I got a couple of scars fom having grazes up my leg.

About three years ago I ripped my leg open on a steel something when I fell from that at a school camp. That gave me some scars that disappeared recently.

That same year my friend was trying to see how hard I hit. He knew I didn't hit that hard but he didn't block a punch properly and I glanced him on the nose so lightly I didn't even fell it. About five minutes later he got a nosebleed.
    jechocochan

Made for me by Konata Izumi! Isn't it cute?

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    It's funny how you make a bruise sound so horrible, you mustn't live life very dangerously.
    Actually the only reason I mention it was because I couldn't walk for a day and a half, and everyone thought my leg was broken. I assure you if my intestines had been ripped out or something, or I had been shot this would have probably dropped off of the list...
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Speaking of burns, I burnt my thumb during a Hospitality prac exam 3 years ago, the scar is still there o.O

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Well, there was one time when my friend was climbing his way up the tree house in his backyard...I moved the later, he fell, broke his arm. I found it funny...for it was.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i remember as a kid my friends and i were playing tag.then some kid joined in, thought i was it and pushed me from behind.since there was an incline i rolled all the way to the bottom and i ended up opening a lot of wounds in my body, specially in my head and legs. but then the wost part was my mom put some sort of burning medicine on, hydrogen peroxide i think. it made the wound clean so it wouldn't get an infection.but it sizzled and stung so much it made it worse.makes me shudder whenever i think about it.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i use peroxide all the time, if you use it like every week, you wont mind it as much :P

their was one time when i had to pour it all over my leg cause of a soccer injury

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i use peroxide all the time, if you use it like every week, you wont mind it as much :P

their was one time when i had to pour it all over my leg cause of a soccer injury
    that just gave me goosebumps all over...why don't u use a more unstinging solution, like iodine? (betadine if you have it in ur country.^^)

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nah, we have iodine.

i just use peroxide because i think it works better, and the stinging doesnt bother me

Closed Thread

Thread Information