AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lucky Star AMV/Teaser

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lucky Star AMV/Teaser

This is an anime music video/teaser i made for lucky star... tell me what you think

thanks for watching

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

I bow to this awesome preview. It is teh Smex! I can't wait then to see the whole thing cause this was pretty good for a dance scene and the song with nicely with it^_^

Excellent work GGP!

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    Threads

thanks for the positive reaction

what does anyone else think about it?

Closed Thread

Thread Information